Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

Go get em, Jett

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    " LOS ANGELES, CA - Texas Tech football's 2016 quarterback commit, Jett Duffey, earned an invite to the Elite 11 Finals.

Duffey competed against many of the nation's top high school quarterback prospects in the 2016 class, at this weekend's Elite 11 semi-finals in Los Angeles. Duffey advances to the Elite 11 Finals, alongside only 17 other quarterbacks, who will showcase their talents at The Opening on July 5-10 at the Nike World Headquarters in Beaverton, OR.*Duffey impressed everyone in attendance all weekend, and he caught the attention of former NFL quarterback and Elite 11 coach, Jordan Palmer.

"Jett Duffey stood out all week. You could see it start to happen when he got to 7-on-7, because he jumps out to me as the most coachable kid here," Palmer said. "There is just something different about Jett Duffey. Coach-ability is not just saying yes sir, and tucking in your shirt and nodding your head when a coach talks to you but honestly it's about being athletic enough to do what the coach says. In 7-on-7 we talked about just finding completions. Being addicted to completions, and we saw him just go down the field methodically and when he had the opportunity to push the ball down the field vertically, he did." "

http://www.everythinglubbock.com/sto...EUaAVauhxzPGwQ

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    " LUBBOCK, Texas -*Texas Tech was the only program in the country to have a pair of signees selected among the top 15 picks of the 2015 Major League Baseball First-Year Player Draft Monday night.

Josh Naylor (Mississauga, Ontario/St. Joan of Arc H.S.) was the first signee to go off the board as he was selected with the No. 12 overall pick by the Miami Marlins. He was followed shortly after by Trent Clark (Fort Worth, Texas/Richland Hills H.S.), who was drafted 15th overall by the Milwaukee Brewers.....

http://www.texastech.com/sports/m-ba...060815aab.html

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    WR Dylan Cantrell with some crazy catches that'll piss Kliff off if he gets hurt

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    These guys are too bored. Start football already

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

Former five star DL recruit transferring from Michigan.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Ah this is the good stuff here what it should be all about etc:

Texas Tech’s pre-practice team meeting on Wednesday turned out to be anything but routine for Talor Nunez.*The sop re defensive lineman from Midland Lee was told in front of the team he’d been placed on scholarship. Tech coach Kliff Kingsbury highlighted top classroom performers from the summer II session, then showed a practice clip of Nunez.

“He was just pointing out positive things,” Nunez said, “and out of nowhere — it was kind of like a left hook — he said, ‘And on top of that, you’re on scholarship.’”

Nunez, a former high school quarterback and hurdler, came to Tech as a 200-pound walk-on projected to play safety. After one semester, he was moved to the defensive line. Now 6-foot-3 and 255 pounds, he played in 12 games last year, as an end, tackle and on special teams.

Nunez said he started crying when he was given the good news because of how much it will mean to his family, in particular his father Domingo, an insurance agent.*“You put in so many hours and so much work and time to give your absolute best,” he said, “because my dad’s paying for my school and it’s been a stress for him and a struggle.

"I’m about to call him and tell him, ‘You don’t have to pay for my school anymore. It’s taken care of.’”....

http://redraiders.com/interact/blog-...p#.Vcv-1rJVhBc

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

Go get em, Jett
    Yeah is this any good:

Saturday night...Jett Duffey, a 6-foot-0, 171-pound quarterback fro Mansield (Texas) Lake Ridge had a huge game in his team's 69-40 win over Mesquite (Texas) Poteet.

In the win, Duffey completed 25-of-40 passes for 452 yards and rushed for 147 yards, racking up 599 yards of total offense and scoring five touchdowns....

http://www.scout.com/player/188092-jett-duffey
    I guess his size is what's keeping him from being a 4 or 5 star

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Dude can spin it

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

Last edited by Blake; 12-07-2015 at 03:56 PM.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Kendall Jones huntress update:

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Don't delay, order yours today

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    " On Monday evening, a collection of Dallas-Fort Worth's best high school football players were gathered as finalists for the 2015 Tom Landry Award - an award that recognizes the top high school football player in the area, chosen by a voting panel of former coaches and players, members of the media and local leaders. Recent winners of the Tom Landry Award include Kyler Murray, Myles Garrett, Johnathan Gray, and now*Jett Duffey*joins them as the 2015 recipient of the award. -

See more at: https://texastech.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1837478#sthash.Fsx6qvL4.dpuf"

Post Count

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Well this sucks. There must be something wrong with this dude.

Thursday night, Tech announced that the defensive lineman/linebacker*was one of three players who have*decided to leave*the football program with the intention of transferring. *No reason was given for any of the departures.After deciding to*transfer from OSU*to Tech*in May of 2014, Mitc ,*a waiver for immediate eligibility denied, was forced to sit out the 2014 season. *In 2015, Mitc played in nine games and was credited with seven tackles.

After deciding to*transfer from OSU*to Tech*in May of 2014, Mitc ,*a waiver for immediate eligibility denied, was forced to sit out the 2014 season. *In 2015, Mitc played in nine games and was credited with seven tackles.

A five-star member*of the Buckeyes’ 2013 recruiting class, Mitc was the No. 1 player at any position in the talent-rich state of Texas; the No. 3 outside linebacker in the country; and the No. 26 player overall according to*Rivals.com.

He took a redshirt as a true freshman at OSU before deciding to transfer the first time, reportedly to be closer to his ailing father in Texas.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...exas-tech-too/
    Last edited by Blake; 12-18-2015 at 04:59 PM.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

Looks like Webb headed to CU

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Jett just piling up awards.

My Team