Page 5 of 281 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    I found my official celebratory GIF of 2016 football recruiting cycle. Everytime the Texas Longhorns score a big commitment, you will be seeing this.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    DT Darius Anderson of Hightower

@D1_DAnderson99: Coach Haley 🔥🔥🔥💯✊DT Darius Anderson of Missouri City

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Does Brick love lamp

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

south central hood rat the chronic's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Does Brick love lamp

The fact we have a new DT named Lampkin

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    The fact we have a new DT named Lampkin
    Aww. that would have made made my three star post a five star.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count

Meanwhile, Aggy worships a Mack Brown Turd got reject who hates everything about their school

@ Taylor_Gaspar: Strong hiring Traylor is big for #Longhorns, especially for recruiting. Plus adding a coach who won 87% of games in East Texas doesn't hurt.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Quotes from both Strong and Traylor (24/7):

"Jeff's a tremendous football coach who has built a program at Gilmer that has had unbelievable success," Strong said. "He's a guy that we've watched, admired and really gotten to know. The thing about Jeff is he's just so passionate about the game and his players. We had a chance to get him in for an interview and around our staff, and he really impressed all of us. He has a great deal of knowledge and experience and having coached in this state for so long, really knows Texas. East Texas has so many great players that it really helps us to have a guy like Jeff on staff that knows the area so well. We're excited to have him on board."

"Honestly, I was extremely happy in my hometown (of Gilmer)," Traylor said. "This is where I was raised. There were only a couple of schools I would consider leaving for, and one of those schools called. Having an opportunity to coach at The University of Texas is a dream come true. It's special because of what it stands for in the state, the tradition, the pride, and how proud people are to be from there. It's just a unique place. They do things right, and who doesn't want to be a part of that? When you believe in the man that's calling you, and you believe in the place you're going, you've got to go be a part of it."

"He's done an amazing job. I felt at home the whole time I was there. They're tough, they work their kids hard, but they love their kids. They're good men, they're honest people, and they’re just tough. They're the kind of men you want your son to play for. I can't wait to go to work with all of them."

@ HamiltonESPN: What is #Texas getting in Jeff Traylor? For 1, a terrific evaluator. Every kid he has told me about at Gilmer or East Texas, he was correct

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Quotes from Strong and Haley released by UT:

"It's a great day," Haley said. "It's a dream come true. Football in the state of Texas is unbelievable. Having an opportunity to be a part of that, and coming up in coaching I've worked in the state a couple of times, and just knowing the rich tradition and the history of Texas football is so exciting. Growing up it was always a dream to coach college football in the state, and the greatest accomplishment would be to coach college football at The University of Texas, which now I have the opportunity to do, and I can't wait."

"Brick is a guy we're so excited to be bringing to our staff," Strong said. "He has such a great reputation for developing defensive lineman and has developed so many great players over the years. I really enjoyed getting to know him during his visit with our staff. You could tell right away that he's a great fit for us because he's very driven, focused and takes a lot of pride in his work. He just brings so much experience as a coach having worked not only with the defensive line, but also as a defensive coordinator. He's recruited this state for years and extensively in the Houston area, so he knows the state and can hit the ground running there, as well."

"I've known Charlie for a long time, not in a situation of working for him, but I knew what kind of person he is, and I've always respected the things he's done on and off the field," Haley said. "Having an opportunity to go and visit with him and sit down and talk football, it was really pretty cool. We were picking each other's minds and talking about ball, and getting to know him in an off-the-field setting was great. To actually sit down and have some quality time to visit was awesome."

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Nice video of WR Tren'Davian son playing basketball. 1:10 mark is the best:

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Has shaken hands with #50 ThePop's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    That pic of Traylor reminds me of Adam Sandler.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Scout reporting Texas has offered QB Xavier Gaines of Frostproof, FL.

First cousin of LB Cecil Cherry.

http://247sports.com/Player/Xavier-Gaines-27915

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1629052/xavier-gaines
    Last edited by TFloss32; 02-13-2015 at 11:06 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Is the only way we have a shot at Gregory Little if Murray leaves A&M to go pro early? Probably yes, but I hope not.
    It would help quite a bit if Murray decides to go baseball.

But I'm sure Little is being told he's the leader of their 2016 class, so that would be difficult to overcome as well.

Post Count
    It would help quite a bit if Murray decides to go baseball.

But I'm sure Little is being told he's the leader of their 2016 class, so that would be difficult to overcome as well.
    Win games and everything else well follow...

Post Count

Post Count
    The workout shirts say "No More Excuses". Wow, talk about being blunt. I don't think you would ever see that happen under Mack's watch.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Thread Information