Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I see Mo Williams has been traded to a "PG ready team". Mo Williams is a piece of team killer. He's good enough to be given enough minutes to kill said team by being a chucker extraordinaire.

Who are the team killers in the league other than Mo Williams? These guys move around and never do anything but give the false impression that they add depth to the roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan...

Mo Williams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jarrett Jack.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drew Gooden, Carlos Boozer

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Antawn Jamison is the king of team killing empty stats with horrible defense. I can't think of any team that ever got better when adding him. Mo Williams is in that same ballpark though, along with Randy Foye and the great Antoine Walker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , how did I forget Richard Jefferson? He is a definite team killer with empty stats and no D also.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Antoine Walker?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Notable that two notable team killers were with Lebron around the same time.

How about Joe Johnson? Matt Barnes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe Bean Bryant

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1st Team: Josh Smith

2nd Team: Rondo, Al Jefferson, Stoudemire, Carmelo, Kyrie Irving

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    1st Team: Josh Smith

2nd Team: Rondo, Al Jefferson, Stoudemire, Carmelo, Kyrie Irving
    Josh smith has actually been helping the rockets a lot since Dwight went down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Antawn Jamison is the king of team killing empty stats with horrible defense. I can't think of any team that ever got better when adding him.
    he fit in well with the Wizards tbh. Antoine, Zero and Caron were bad ass mofos. Until the other team got the ball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake Griffin apparently

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pretty much any "super star" in the east tbh

and deron williams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Antoine Walker played 25 mpg including over 30 mpg in the playoffs for a championship team.

I get that he is a favorite to handvave for you guys' racist reasoning but he was a mmajor contributor on a team that rang. It belies the whole 'team killer' bull .

Be happy because he blew all his money so you can perpetuate the notion that black people cannot handle money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jamal Crawford tbh no team with him on it has ever done

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Avid Lee
    Carlos Boozer
    Kevin Martin
    14-15 Enrique
    Caron Butler

Honestly any rotation player that can't play decent defense should be on the list. Only exception is for the select few that are elite offensively.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    he fit in well with the Wizards tbh.
    Yeah, I was going to post this. Jamison was a great locker room guy. He was the embodiment of leadership on and off the court for the Wiz for sure. I'm a DC native so I can vouch for his character. He's probably one of the biggest reason the Wiz made consecutive playoff appearances despite having knuckleheads like Nick Young, Arenas, Andray Blatche and Deshawn Stevenson in the team

He was also a class act in 2012 when he was playing for the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That bald head gave us fits in the 013 playoffs though, he started to really get on my nerves by the end of that series. I agree though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Antoine Walker played 25 mpg including over 30 mpg in the playoffs for a championship team.

I get that he is a favorite to handvave for you guys' racist reasoning but he was a mmajor contributor on a team that rang. It belies the whole 'team killer' bull .

Be happy because he blew all his money so you can perpetuate the notion that black people cannot handle money.
    The Antoine Walker trade wrecked a Mavs team that looked like it was going to be a serious le contender after the 2003 WCF. Miami won the le in 06 in spite of him and his 43.5% shooting because Wade went nuts in the ECF and Finals. Walker had some of the worst shot selection I have ever seen and I felt bad for Pierce having to give shots up to that fat piece of in his Celtics days. Walker made those Celtics teams the most unwatchable since the Fratello Cavs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Antoine Walker trade wrecked a Mavs team that looked like it was going to be a serious le contender after the 2003 WCF. Miami won the le in 06 in spite of him and his 43.5% shooting because Wade went nuts in the ECF and Finals. Walker had some of the worst shot selection I have ever seen and I felt bad for Pierce having to give shots up to that fat piece of in his Celtics days. Walker made those Celtics teams the most unwatchable since the Fratello Cavs.
    You can try and spin it however you want but he didn't kill anything. His true shooting percentage was 53% 2006. He shot a lot of threes hitting an acceptable 36%.

If you are a major contributor on a championship team, it precludes you from 'team killer.'

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If you are a major contributor on a championship team, it precludes you from 'team killer.'
    2003-2004 Kobe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jarrett Jack
    y Jefferson
    Carmelo Anthony
    Stephen Jackson
    Antoine Jamisson
    Mo Williams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As fun as the MVPau and Diesel arguments are, they weren't going to ring without Bryant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can try and spin it however you want but he didn't kill anything. His true shooting percentage was 53% 2006. He shot a lot of threes hitting an acceptable 36%.

He wasn't a major contributor. He was a warm body on that team. And since when is it racist to call a guy a team killer for having horrible shot selection and no other skill?

Thread Information