Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    I figure dudes that wanna get all big and swole up gotta be compensating for something.
    I don't workout my arms, they get too large on their own. Personally, half my time is spent doing cardio. I do judge manlets that look like a box while never stepping foot in the cardio room.

Typically a group of brown guys. Last night guy jumps on top of the curl rack. WTF.....I just ran and can barely finish my back workout I'm so gassed and this idiot is doing arms with his 5 homies.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i bet you walk around the gym and in public like ur a big kent...

mate get that stick up ur ass out...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    i bet you walk around the gym and in public like ur a big kent...

mate get that stick up ur ass out...
    What I do wrong?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I figure dudes that wanna get all big and swole up gotta be compensating for something.
    If ya think anyone gets ..swole up...you don't understand weight training...... either.

I started lifting for football, loved the results so I stayed with it. It's pretty cool feeling like a beast.

Lazy ass little s who wish they had some muscle will say stupid like you just said.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If ya think anyone gets ..swole up...you don't understand weight training...... either.

I started lifting for football, loved the results so I stayed with it. It's pretty cool feeling like a beast.

Lazy ass little s who wish they had some muscle will say stupid like you just said.
    You're so full of . You're a pudgy er who admires his calves and ignores his midsection.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're so full of . You're a pudgy er who admires his calves and ignores his midsection.
    Not too much into real life are ya slugger?

You have never noticed my thing about track/football? Guess what little man, I was a sprinter/running back/cornerback/kick returner, at 220 pounds in HS. I started lifting at 15 and never stopped. You want me to give you a workout routine to get your dumb ass started?

I could have you lean n' mean in six months. sure bet the out of dumpy and pussy like you are now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not too much into real life are ya slugger?

You have never noticed my thing about track/football? Guess what little man, I was a sprinter/running back/cornerback/kick returner, at 220 pounds in HS. I started lifting at 15 and never stopped. You want me to give you a workout routine to get your dumb ass started?

I could have you lean n' mean in six months. sure bet the out of dumpy and pussy like you are now.
    Pretend I had a meltdown right here. Then stop telling lies and move on to the next world.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

you're proving my point by being so defensive. I'm not lazy you dope. I'm 6'4" and lean and just as strong as most meat heads who into building muscle mass.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pretend I had a meltdown right here. Then stop telling lies and move on to the next world.
    If I said I wasn't a stud sprinter/footballer, long time lifter then I would be lying. Why this need to fight it so hard?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If I said I wasn't a stud sprinter/footballer, long time lifter then I would be lying. Why this need to fight it so hard?
    Why are you still talking?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you're proving my point by being so defensive. I'm not lazy you dope. I'm 6'4" and lean and just as strong as most meat heads who into building muscle mass.
    Why talk total ? Trust me guy unless you lift you are not as strong as those who do, simply common sense. I take off the month of December, when I start back up in January, I have already lost some strenght, it takes me a couple weeks to get back to where I was.

If you think you can do...0...and match a guy who bangs/clangs weights 4-6 times a week, you're crazy.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why are you still talking?
    I usually respond to guys talking out their ass. I like to keep it real.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Does anyone out there knows a damn thing about anything? Ya don't get the...sailor in foreign bar thing, ya can't really talk music, ya really don't get the weights thing, ya can't really talk literature, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I ty to talk NFLer "Famous" Amos Lawrence, it;s...who? Ya can't talk track, ya really don't get Islam.

I can see why Kool does what he does, stupid sex for 12 year olds is perfect here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why talk total ? Trust me guy unless you lift you are not as strong as those who do, simply common sense. I take off the month of December, when I start back up in January, I have already lost some strenght, it takes me a couple weeks to get back to where I was.

If you think you can do...0...and match a guy who bangs/clangs weights 4-6 times a week, you're crazy.
    I didn't say I don't lift at all, I said I don't lift to build muscle mass.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Worked in a new exercise today given to me by a power lifter to help eliminate catch points on my bench when going heavy. It's a modified dumbell press, but laying on the ground instead of on a bench. Lay an exercise mat on the ground and lay down on it with the mat turned where it's parallel to you shoulders. As you do the presses you can only as deep as your elbows touching the mat...which is about where people get caught with fatigue when benching. Use a weight that's just heavy enough to get good triceps fatigue but doesn't kill you to lock it out, since it's more of a muscle conditioning exercise. 3 sets...10-12 reps.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    So that's what Marcus Fenix and Dom Santiago are doing with their free time these days.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Started up again with dumb bells only, light weights three days per week…Weekends I get in two moderate bike rides…
    Yup, the Adonis physique is coming back…135 lbs of twisted railroad steel…

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    Picked up at Wal-Mart - $8

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    Do 12 ounce curls count?

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    i been going hard in the gym lately. my focus has been on my legs and so far, a lot of gains. my teardrop is starting to get a definition.

my bench is going way up, too. i was weak as fucc on bench but i'm up to pushing 235 easy. i want to get to 250 by the end of the month.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i been going hard in the gym lately. my focus has been on my legs and so far, a lot of gains. my teardrop is starting to get a definition.

my bench is going way up, too. i was weak as fucc on bench but i'm up to pushing 235 easy. i want to get to 250 by the end of the month.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/un...almethoxy.html

I always gain nice lean-ish size this, tbh, when staying natural..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/un...almethoxy.html

I always gain nice lean-ish size this, tbh, when staying natural..
    i'll check that out in a couple months. i'm about to start a cycle

whats supps you taking?

Thread Information