Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Morgan is a legit Sunday player. They should look for him on every down.

Post Count
    ^Yeah, he is. Coker knows tightends.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    They have clearly stagnated again.

How many players have accepted offers as of now? It's cool to be new to this stuff, but the idea is to progress. Maybe that conference is out of their league. They should be better than this. Coker got them started, they may need to pay more and get a next step staff. Cmon ey, get it going.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I think the out of conference schedule was brutal this year and is now taking it's toll in conference play.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    They have clearly stagnated again.

How many players have accepted offers as of now? It's cool to be new to this stuff, but the idea is to progress. Maybe that conference is out of their league. They should be better than this. Coker got them started, they may need to pay more and get a next step staff. Cmon ey, get it going.
    They're 1-2 in conference. Got manhandled this past week but the week before that they only lost by 3 to the West division favorite. Should be favored the next three games too...UNTand two other start-ups that are even newer to CUSA than we are.

Also playing solid teams close raised our expectations a bit, but truth be told they're a bunch of underclassmen. Probably the youngest team in all of FBS. Being 1-6 shouldn't be all that shocking especially with that OOC schedule. If once these underclassmen are upperclassmen we're still sucking then I'll start getting worried tbh.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    They're 1-2 in conference. Got manhandled this past week but the week before that they only lost by 3 to the West division favorite. Should be favored the next three games too...UNTand two other start-ups that are even newer to CUSA than we are.

Also playing solid teams close raised our expectations a bit, but truth be told they're a bunch of underclassmen. Probably the youngest team in all of FBS. Being 1-6 shouldn't be all that shocking especially with that OOC schedule. If once these underclassmen are upperclassmen we're still sucking then I'll start getting worried tbh.
    If it's another season of tailing off...

This is a big school now. They may need to put more money on the table for a coach. Coker got this thing started with his name. That's not gonna cut it anymore. How many recruits have committed?

I have a stake in UTSA doing well in everything. Yes, including academics which have definitely improved.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    If it's another season of tailing off...

This is a big school now. They may need to put more money on the table for a coach. Coker got this thing started with his name. That's not gonna cut it anymore. How many recruits have committed?

I have a stake in UTSA doing well in everything. Yes, including academics which have definitely improved.
    Big school only in enrollment. Don't really have the resources to be a big school in other areas (including athletics) yet. Don't get me wrong I wish I could say we are a big school but just being realistic about it. Coker just got a substantial raise and he's still one of the lowest paid coaches in all of FBS. On the bright side, UTSA is indeed growing pretty fast in a lot of areas just gotta give it time.

Only five recruits so far but last class was a full class, and the team is full of underclassmen so not sure how many guys they're taking this year.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    1-8, 4 commits, ridiculous incompetence being shown (ending of the ODU game)

I really hope Coker does the honorable thing and retires after this season. UTSA fans seem to want Mike Jinks.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Runners on nationalish TV and fkla is nowhere to be found?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Lol Fairweather

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    It was an embarrassing game. Both teams did their best to give the win away.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Runners on nationalish TV and fkla is nowhere to be found?
    We suck. Not like last year's kind of suck but like bottom 3 in all of FBS kind of suck. Drawing attention to the program is probably the last thing I want to do right now.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Lol fairweather fan.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    We suck. Not like last year's kind of suck but like bottom 3 in all of FBS kind of suck. Drawing attention to the program is probably the last thing I want to do right now.
    You suck as a fan.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    True bc I haven't been updating this thread.

Where's the TT thread?

Is Larry gone?? I thought the post game interview seemed kinda odd when asked if he would be back. He chuckled and said to ask the president since he was sitting right over there.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    True bc I haven't been updating this thread.

Where's the TT thread?
    Well no, it's because you outright say you're purposely avoiding bumping this thread. Ergo, you suck as a fan.

If you really want the TT thread bumped, I've got no problem doing it. Since I get little to no responses, the TT thread is more like a personal journal to look back on so I've been lazy about it.

Lol utsa

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Is Larry gone?? I thought the post game interview seemed kinda odd when asked if he would be back. He chuckled and said to ask the president since he was sitting right over there.
    I think the results this season were expected due to the youth of the team. Coker likely stays if he wants to.

Post Count
    Men's basketball lost to a DII team. Ouch.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count

Best UTSA news in a while. OC Kevin Brown is officially out. Anybody that has seen the post-Soza offense knows this was long overdue. He was never qualified for the job, his experience prior to becoming OC consisted of a couple of years as RBs coach at Texas State+1 year as TEs coach at UTSA. He was compensated like it too ($112.5k/yr), the Scout site is saying the next OC hire could be in the 250k range.

UTSA fans want Mike Jinks from Texas Tech/Steele to come in as OC and basically be the head coach in waiting for when Coker retires in 1-2 years.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Well no, it's because you outright say you're purposely avoiding bumping this thread. Ergo, you suck as a fan.

If you really want the TT thread bumped, I've got no problem doing it. Since I get little to no responses, the TT thread is more like a personal journal to look back on so I've been lazy about it.

Lol utsa
    This thread isn't getting much response either.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    .... He was compensated like it too ($112.5k/yr), the Scout site is saying the next OC hire could be in the 250k range.

UTSA fans want Mike Jinks from Texas Tech/Steele to come in as OC and basically be the head coach in waiting for when Coker retires in 1-2 years.
    Jinks just got a raise to $240k

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Jinks just got a raise to $240k

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

Thread Information