Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    I mean, you could be Polish, tbh... think about that for a second... you would need to coattail Germany, etc...

It's like having to coattail Brazil because your NT sucks...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I mean, you could be Polish, tbh... think about that for a second... you would need to coattail Germany, etc...

Or Colombia. hater

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count

Aren't you Argentinian? An Italian and African hole

Your culture can't even agree on what race you are.

For godsake you harboured defeated Nazis.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    No he played just a couple of games there. He signed with Seville
    Det Avy

Veteran
    Post Count
    Neither me nor ElNono said it was the best time, we just said it was a pretty good time which it is.

And where does it say it's about your own country or club? Try reading the "Your saddest sport pics" le, tbh.
    it says your saddest sport pics, you're assuming that that necessarily means your teams' saddest sport pic. there are multiple replies, even explicitly directed at you to make fun of you, from the very beginning of the thread that dont adhere to your little "your country/club" rule that you are now pulling out of your butthurt little ass. El Nono stated argentina NT / river fans had "little to complain about ...(because it was) the right point of time". Relegation, still very fresh, is certainly something to complain about though isnt it? Just like choking for 20 years straight, including just losing the finals wasting easy opportunities. Sure, its better than being irrelevant like hater but those are things both argentina NT fans and river plate fans complain about, a lot, the reason being they have a higher standard for their teams based on their past history, and because their hated rivals rub it in their (our for the NT) faces. Nono was sticking river in with barca/the spurs , the NT with the basketball team (which basically did the football equivalent of winning a final vs brasil @ brasil, twice). the problem is that at the point of time that barca/the spurs were historically awesome, river was headed to relegation. and during the time the golden generation beat the US twice and dominated the rankings for nearly a decade, the NT choked away at least 2 copa america finals vs brasil and 1 WC (2002 + 2006, argentina was dominant in the run up to both tournaments and choked). It was a generous statement and I corrected it, deal with it.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    it says your saddest sport pics, you're assuming that that necessarily means your teams' saddest sport pic. there are multiple replies, even explicitly directed at you to make fun of you, from the very beginning of the thread that dont adhere to your little "your country/club" rule that you are now pulling out of your butthurt little ass. El Nono stated argentina NT / river fans had "little to complain about ...(because it was) the right point of time". Relegation, still very fresh, is certainly something to complain about though isnt it? Just like choking for 20 years straight, including just losing the finals wasting easy opportunities. Sure, its better than being irrelevant like hater but those are things both argentina NT fans and river plate fans complain about, a lot, the reason being they have a higher standard for their teams based on their past history, and because their hated rivals rub it in their (our for the NT) faces. Nono was sticking river in with barca/the spurs , the NT with the basketball team (which basically did the football equivalent of winning a final vs brasil @ brasil, twice). the problem is that at the point of time that barca/the spurs were historically awesome, river was headed to relegation. and during the time the golden generation beat the US twice and dominated the rankings for nearly a decade, the NT choked away at least 2 copa america finals vs brasil and 1 WC (2002 + 2006, argentina was dominant in the run up to both tournaments and choked). It was a generous statement and I corrected it, deal with it.
    Just because you believe something it doesn't make it true. In fact, when so many people disagrees with your opinions in so many different threads it should give you a hint that your opinions are usually, mostly wrong. The same as when so many people thinks you're a got it should be a hint for you to stop acting like such a got.

Argentina got past the quarters of a WC for the first time in 24 years, have the best player in the World along with a core of young talented players that are favoured to win at least one of the two next Copa Americas. I'd say they are on a pretty good place right now.

And River, well River has won a lot of recently. Local leagues, International cups, local cups, almost every superclasico they have played so yeah, I would say we're in more than a good place right now. Relegation happened years ago son, since then we got back and have put things in order in a couple of years. In 2011 we gave everybody a year of advantage and still have more les to show for since that point than any other Argentinian team, yeah I think we're doing OK.

BTW, are you scared yet?

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    My Team
    Ballspielverein Borussia Dortmund
    Post Count

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Aren't you Argentinian? An Italian and African hole

Your culture can't even agree on what race you are.

For godsake you harboured defeated Nazis.
    looks like I hit a nerve...

You should be proud of Argentina, they wiped out their entire black population... you would feel at home there, tbh.... you would also had a NT team to root for

My Team
    France
    Post Count

You should be proud of Argentina, they wiped out their entire black population...
    What do you mean tbh ?

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    What do you mean tbh ?
    http://www.ibtimes.com/blackout-how-...cience-1289381

How Argentina ‘Eliminated’ Africans From Its History And Conscience

Hundreds of thousands of Africans were brought there as well – yet, the black presence in Argentina has virtually vanished from the country’s records and consciousness.

Africans first arrived in Argentina in the late 16th century in the region now called the Rio de la Plata, which includes Buenos Aires, primarily to work in agriculture and as domestic servants. By the late 18th century and early 19th century, black Africans were numerous in parts of Argentina, accounting for up to half the population in some provinces, including Santiago del Estero, Catamarca, Salta and Córdoba.

Historians generally attribute two major factors to this sudden “mass disappearance” of black Africans from the country – the deadly war against Paraguay from 1865-1870 (in which thousands of blacks fought on the frontlines for the Argentine military) as well as various other wars; and the onset of yellow fever in Buenos Aires in 1871.

The heavy casualties suffered by black Argentines in military combat created a huge gender gap among the African population – a cir stance that appears to have led black women to mate with whites, further diluting the black population. Many other black Argentines fled to neighboring Brazil and Uruguay, which were viewed as somewhat more hospitable to them.

Others claim something more nefarious at work.

It has been alleged that the president of Argentina from 1868 to 1874, Domingo Faustino Sarmiento, sought to wipe out blacks from the country in a policy of covert genocide through extremely repressive policies (including possibly the forced recruitment of Africans into the army and by forcing blacks to remain in neighborhoods where disease would decimate them in the absence of adequate health care).

Tellingly, Sarmiento wrote in his diary in 1848: “In the United States… 4 million are black, and within 20 years will be 8 [million]…. What is [to be] done with such blacks, hated by the white race? Slavery is a parasite that the vegetation of English colonization has left attached to leafy tree of freedom.”

By 1895, there were reportedly so few blacks left in Argentina that the government did not even bother registering African-descended people in the national census.

The CIA World Factbook currently notes that Argentina is 97 percent white (primarily comprising people descended from Spanish and Italian immigrants), thereby making it the “whitest” nation in Latin America.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    http://www.ibtimes.com/blackout-how-...cience-1289381

How Argentina ‘Eliminated’ Africans From Its History And Conscience

Hundreds of thousands of Africans were brought there as well – yet, the black presence in Argentina has virtually vanished from the country’s records and consciousness.

Africans first arrived in Argentina in the late 16th century in the region now called the Rio de la Plata, which includes Buenos Aires, primarily to work in agriculture and as domestic servants. By the late 18th century and early 19th century, black Africans were numerous in parts of Argentina, accounting for up to half the population in some provinces, including Santiago del Estero, Catamarca, Salta and Córdoba.

Historians generally attribute two major factors to this sudden “mass disappearance” of black Africans from the country – the deadly war against Paraguay from 1865-1870 (in which thousands of blacks fought on the frontlines for the Argentine military) as well as various other wars; and the onset of yellow fever in Buenos Aires in 1871.

The heavy casualties suffered by black Argentines in military combat created a huge gender gap among the African population – a cir stance that appears to have led black women to mate with whites, further diluting the black population. Many other black Argentines fled to neighboring Brazil and Uruguay, which were viewed as somewhat more hospitable to them.

Others claim something more nefarious at work.

It has been alleged that the president of Argentina from 1868 to 1874, Domingo Faustino Sarmiento, sought to wipe out blacks from the country in a policy of covert genocide through extremely repressive policies (including possibly the forced recruitment of Africans into the army and by forcing blacks to remain in neighborhoods where disease would decimate them in the absence of adequate health care).

Tellingly, Sarmiento wrote in his diary in 1848: “In the United States… 4 million are black, and within 20 years will be 8 [million]…. What is [to be] done with such blacks, hated by the white race? Slavery is a parasite that the vegetation of English colonization has left attached to leafy tree of freedom.”

By 1895, there were reportedly so few blacks left in Argentina that the government did not even bother registering African-descended people in the national census.

The CIA World Factbook currently notes that Argentina is 97 percent white (primarily comprising people descended from Spanish and Italian immigrants), thereby making it the “whitest” nation in Latin America.
    Did you get hard reading all that?

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    Did you get hard reading all that?
    I was already aware of this, but yes it gives other nations hope. USA is going thru this transformation.

But I didn't paste the 2nd part of the article that tackles cultural at ude. Rewriting history books.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Did not know that

thanks for the heads up

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Did not know that

thanks for the heads up
    We like blacks nowadays.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    We like blacks nowadays.
    I noticed that in my last couple trips.... gotta start a new war...

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    I noticed that in my last couple trips.... gotta start a new war...
    What was occurring?

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Saw a bunch selling cheap bling and that kind of on the street...

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count

Thread Information