Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It has nothing to do with distance.

1. We hate the Raiders, why would we want to share a stadium with them.
    2. San Diegans hate most Los Angeles sports teams and don't want to root for one.
    3. They don't represent San Diego anymore.
    and there are more but those are the main ones.
    Your points are spot on but a significant amount of San Diego fans are also Laker fans. It's changed over the past 3 years because of Clippers but still.

If you saw the Press Conference in Carson, it's obvious Chargers are playing second fiddle and that's embarrassing.

If Chargers are having blackout issues, moving the team to Carson will only further hurt.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    No, , no.

Come onnnn London franchise.
    Didn't know you were on the Charger forum(I have a different name than this one over there). Probably not for much longer I reckon.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Your points are spot on but a significant amount of San Diego fans are also Laker fans. It's changed over the past 3 years because of Clippers but still.

If you saw the Press Conference in Carson, it's obvious Chargers are playing second fiddle and that's embarrassing.

If Chargers are having blackout issues, moving the team to Carson will only further hurt.
    Ok. Maybe it's only the Dodgers we hate there. But Raiders and Chargers(once the popular players leave) could sson be added to the list. A lot of people do hate the Lakers though.You either love them or hate them here if you follow basketball i think.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Nobody likes that got Dean Spanos and his delusional idea that a broke city is going to give him a stadium for free. Maybe if Spanos wasn't a ing terrible owner who actively drives away fans, attendance would have been better and a new stadium could have been built. And Raider fans getting on their high horse about attendance is funny when your team has led the league in blackouts since moving back to Oakland.
    when did i ever even mention attendance?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    if you're really so passionate about your team you'd make a day out of football sunday and go to the games anyway.
    Gonna take a lot of Philo-ing to explain away that clear reference to attendance, tbh.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    It has nothing to do with distance.1. We hate the Raiders, why would we want to share a stadium with them.
    a) you could actually have some superbowl trophies in your stadium for once
    b) the lakers and clippers hate each other and share a building. it works out fine.
    c) plus we wouldn't be in the same division anymore if this happened
    2. San Diegans hate most Los Angeles sports teams and don't want to root for one.
    san diegans hate LA sports teams in sports where they have teams. in baseball, you have the Padres, so naturally ur anti-dodgers. in hockey, i guess the ducks are in closer proximity. San Diego basketball fans tend to support the LA teams. if san diego didn't have an NFL team, they'd have no issues supporting the closest one, especially since the fans are already emotionally invested in the chargers. its not like the chargers are moving to texas or something

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Gonna take a lot of Philo-ing to explain away that clear reference to attendance, tbh.
    i've never made the claim that oakland sells out or anything of that sort. i was never on a high horse regarding attendance. oakland has a core of die hard fans but not enough casual fans in that broke-ass area to fill a stadium. i'm saying the move to LA wouldn't be so far away where current charger fans wouldn't be able to attend if they cared as much as they claim

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    a) you could actually have some superbowl trophies in your stadium for once
    b) the lakers and clippers hate each other and share a building. it works out fine.
    c) plus we wouldn't be in the same division anymore if this happened

san diegans hate LA sports teams in sports where they have teams. in baseball, you have the Padres, so naturally ur anti-dodgers. in hockey, i guess the ducks are in closer proximity. San Diego basketball fans tend to support the LA teams. if san diego didn't have an NFL team, they'd have no issues supporting the closest one, especially since the fans are already emotionally invested in the chargers. its not like the chargers are moving to texas or something
    I would prefer that.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    I'm done with the Chargers if they move to Carson. Spanos and Carson. I was just in that hole a few weeks ago for the USA vs Panama game, will never step foot there again.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I don't care where my Niners play, I'm not a fan of San Francisco (did live there once) I;m a fan of the team.

Post Count
    I don't care where my Niners play, I'm not a fan of San Francisco (did live there once) I;m a fan of the team.
    Nobody asked you, got.

hope and change
    Post Count
    eh, I don't really care which lib soCal city the Chargers play in. would love to see Spanos take the team out of there but that ain't happening so might as well pool resources for a better stadium

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Was that loser a charger or raider fan?
    San Antni Raiders

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    oh yeah i remember that now.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

San Diegans love the Lakers (or atleast the Hispanics & the Asians). They don't care for the Padres though. If only the Bolts delivered.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Nobody asked you, got.
    I'll slow it down...

It's not about being loyal to a city re , it's about being loyal to your team, ok?

Nobody should be this stupid, wow~~~

Post Count
    I'll slow it down...

It's not about being loyal to a city re , it's about being loyal to your team, ok?

Nobody should be this stupid, wow~~~
    You're not even loyal to your team.

Niners "fan" who slobbers all over Struggle Wilson's nuts

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You're not even loyal to your team.

Niners "fan" who slobbers all over Struggle Wilson's nuts
    Wrong as usual, I;m sitting here right now with my Niner ball cap on. Right over there my Niners binder full of Niner footbal cards. Out in my Fortress of Solitude, a Niner lamp, a Niner clock, a Niner incense holder. Dude, do you work at always being wrong?

I just get a kick out of dumb s like you who have no clue what talent looks like. RW is a fantastic QB and only a moron wouldn't see it. But, I'd much rather see Kaep doing what he's doing.

Stupid, only die hard Niner fans can talk Gary Lewis, Paul Hofer, "Famous" Amos Lawrence and Olympic sprinter Ray Norton, ok?

Post Count
    Wrong as usual, I;m sitting here right now with my Niner ball cap on. Right over there my Niners binder full of Niner footbal cards. Out in my Fortress of Solitude, a Niner lamp, a Niner clock, a Niner incense holder.
    And jerking off to the Seahawks' quarterback.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Literally the dumbest idea I have ever heard.
    Like the Clippers playing at the Lakers' arena?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    And jerking off to the Seahawks' quarterback.
    Look at how you act over it amigo, like a stupid kid.

How many....RUSSELL WILSON ED UP, YIPPPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!...hey Avante spin this. Did you post?

I get a kick out of dumb s like you, the same dummies who had the Pats buried after that KC game, the same dummies who had the Seahawks buried at 3-3.

Wise up ya ing re , ok? Stop acting stupid over a game or even a season, ok? Look at the big picture, and have some sense of perspective.

CN, you are so ing dumb it's comical.

CN...Dri Archer totally sucks just look at his rookie season.

That right there says it all about you got, only a total moron talks stupid like that. Not a ing clue about how really is, none! Hey dummy, there was talk of O.J.Simpson being a bust early on, Jerry Rice wasn't all that at first. How about yanking your head out of your ass and wise the up/
    Last edited by Avante; 02-20-2015 at 09:29 PM.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm done with the Chargers if they move to Carson. Spanos and Carson. I was just in that hole a few weeks ago for the USA vs Panama game, will never step foot there again.
    Basically this, though I'm done with the Chargers if they leave San Diego in general.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    San Diegans love the Lakers (or atleast the Hispanics & the Asians). They don't care for the Padres though. If only the Bolts delivered.
    I found true San Diegians are bigger Padres fans than Chargers. Alot root for them just because it's football but let's be honest a Padres World Series le would be far more impressive and worthwhile

eh, I don't really care which lib soCal city the Chargers play in. would love to see Spanos take the team out of there but that ain't happening so might as well pool resources for a better stadium
    Has that cretin Mark Scabiani been put to the test by being asked "Why don't the Spanos build their own fking stadium or contribute substancially more?"
    I know Scott and Billy Bob, while generally complete ass kissers to Scabiani and Spanos, Scott appeared to be genuinely upset at Scabianis Carson news conference. He was asking him some good questions. I left to eat but i wonder if he ever got around to asking Scabiani some hardball questions.

Not that Scabiani would give a straightforward answer. He's nothing more then a politician and a liarwyer. What a combo!

I did hear Scott ask Scabiani "How much did the Chargers pay for the land in Carson and, why not just put that amount into a down payment for a new San Diego stadium!?" Predictably Scabiani obfuscated in his answer. He *can't answer that. Puss.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Has that cretin Mark Scabiani been put to the test by being asked "Why don't the Spanos build their own fking stadium or contribute substancially more?"
    I know Scott and Billy Bob, while generally complete ass kissers to Scabiani and Spanos, Scott appeared to be genuinely upset at Scabianis Carson news conference. He was asking him some good questions. I left to eat but i wonder if he ever got around to asking Scabiani some hardball questions.

Not that Scabiani would give a straightforward answer. He's nothing more then a politician and a liarwyer. What a combo!

I did hear Scott ask Scabiani "How much did the Chargers pay for the land in Carson and, why not just put that amount into a down payment for a new San Diego stadium!?" Predictably Scabiani obfuscated in his answer. He *can't answer that. Puss.
    hate Fabiani.

Thread Information