coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We booted out the Jews, we'll do the same with Muslims

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Reopen the camps, let's move with a sense of urgency.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    UK doesn't consider itself part of Europe, it's "exceptional"

extreme right-wing ultra-nationalist Brits have been around for many decades, nothing new. Every country, Spurstalk, has nativist, ultra-nationalist assholes, xenophobes, skinheads, Nazis, racists.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    England has distilled social stupidity and the shallow end of the gene pool shows in such media; when you have nothing else going for you apart from being 'white' and you cannot compete in brains, work ethic or ability then that is what you cling to.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

extreme right-wing ultra-nationalist Brits have been around for many decades, nothing new. Every country, Spurstalk, has nativist, ultra-nationalist assholes, xenophobes, skinheads, Nazis, racists.
    The ultra nationalists in the rest of Europe make Britian's look like choir boys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    England has distilled social stupidity and the shallow end of the gene pool shows in such media; when you have nothing else going for you apart from being 'white' and you cannot compete in brains, work ethic or ability then that is what you cling to.
    That little group of Islands has the worlds 6 th largest economy.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

African genocide of whites, Haiti, la raza, black panthers etc etc

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Britain competes just fine, they're an exceptional country. Name one non white country that's better.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Europe will never become nonwhite like america, and the anti-whites hate it. Whites standing up for their ethnicity, cultures, homelands makes the anti whites sick. When they see a healthy white family with 6 children they go into a fit of rage. We're awake now and the destruction stops here.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Britain competes just fine, they're an exceptional country. Name one non white country that's better.
    japan in every metric apart from soccer

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Europe will never become nonwhite like america, and the anti-whites hate it. Whites standing up for their ethnicity, cultures, homelands makes the anti whites sick. When they see a healthy white family with 6 children they go into a fit of rage. We're awake now and the destruction stops here.
    you know you are very very ignorant of European history and enthnogeneaology, but then I'm not surprised.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That little group of Islands has the worlds 6 th largest economy.
    Hmmmm, I was born in that little group of islands and can trace my direct family line well into the 1500's there and back further into France, I also have worked on and off there for many years. The economy is bad skewed and there are areas of great social deprivation and inequality. Take the financial sector out of London and the economy and tax base would collapse. It is a land that has generated waves of hopeful immigrants, many of whom have gone on to great things, like immigrants do. Those left behind often do not have the same life perspectives.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    japan in every metric apart from soccer
    Japan has major problems and economic growth has been stagnant for decades. UK avtually ranks higher than Japan on the HDI

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would put very little faith in such a measure. Instead ask about education and socioeconomic mobility, crime statistics vs demographics and percentage of disadvantage based on locality and even family history. Having spent time in both countries my perception is that a child born below the median income in japan has significantly greater opportunities than the same born in the UK.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would put very little faith in such a measure. Instead ask about education and socioeconomic mobility, crime statistics vs demographics and percentage of disadvantage based on locality and even family history. Having spent time in both countries my perception is that a child born below the median income in japan has significantly greater opportunities than the same born in the UK.
    wrong question, a non-japanese child born in Japan as what upward mobility compared with a non-Brit child born in UK?

upward mobility in USA has stagnated, is lower than in most Western European countries. Thanks, VRWC!

iow, in USA, born poor, stay poor. born rich, stay rich. The American Dream is a myth for most of the 99% and esp for Bishop Gecko's 47%.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Exactly. There has been a lot of far-right movements here in recent years, from the National Front all the way up to now with the EDL, Britain First and UKIP to an extent. You are also unfortunately right in saying that a lot of people here believe themselves to be 'too good for Europe'. These people fail to realise the huge amount of support financially Britain would lose if they left Europe.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    brits think they're too good for everyone

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You get that in every society.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You get that in every society.
    Brits, Americans and Italians are the most arrogant

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If someone has to rely on the supposed virtues of their countries history then it says a lot about their own personal feelings of worth and achievement. I love my country but not unreservedly, I love its potential in both people and land, but it's history is a quagmire of both good and bad, as is every country I suspect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmmmm, I was born in that little group of islands and can trace my direct family line well into the 1500's there and back further into France, I also have worked on and off there for many years. The economy is bad skewed and there are areas of great social deprivation and inequality. Take the financial sector out of London and the economy and tax base would collapse. It is a land that has generated waves of hopeful immigrants, many of whom have gone on to great things, like immigrants do. Those left behind often do not have the same life perspectives.
    Just because you were born their does not make you the expert.
    When I look at natural resources available to a country, and compare England to say Russia?
    Dont you think that says something about the way things are run?

Almost every country in Europe has faced the doldrums in their economy. England and Britain has done quite well. Being a finacial center means a country and its methods of governing have to be trusted. Britian has passed this test quite well. I never stated it was perfect. But in comparison, I'll take it.

US
    Canada
    Britian

My personal livable rating based on my tastes and what I can afford.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Being a finacial center means a country and its methods of governing have to be trusted. Britian has passed this test quite well."

Holy , you're so out of it. London's financial sector as totally corrupt, rotten as USA's financial sector. LIBOR, White Whale, FOREX, RBS, HSBC, personal tax evasions, pervasive tax avoidance, etc, etc. "trusted" ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Being a finacial center means a country and its methods of governing have to be trusted. Britian has passed this test quite well."

Holy , you're so out of it. London's financial sector as totally corrupt, rotten as USA's financial sector. LIBOR, White Whale, FOREX, RBS, HSBC, personal tax evasions, pervasive tax avoidance, etc, etc. "trusted" ?

You're right in a way. The conservative government is corrupt as , making sure to exploit HSBC and tax evasions schemes whenever possible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So which finacial sector do you use Bouton's?

Where do you keep your money? Rubles? You have absolutely no scale of what corrupt really is.
    This is where you have always Fckn shut your ignorant mouth and not answer, you never have. Because you and I both know the places(s) you keep your money are the same places you constantly bash. Because... You are a house hypocrite. And you know it.

So tell the board, where do you invest or keep your money? And we will play a little game and trace it back. Something you would never care to do. You are the type of liberal who can blurt out stupid stuff, and then don't even play by your rules. Is any of your money tied to Wall Street you little ?

Thread Information