Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    France has the lowest obesity rate in Europe, yet the Spurs somehow have 2 fat players from France on the 15- man roster..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    France has the lowest obesity rate in Europe, yet the Spurs somehow have 2 fat players from France on the 12-man roster..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hahah hillarious we are only looking at the face. age usually messes with geometry of face tbh....
    It wasn't even the face that I noticed that got chubby when I saw him beginning of the season. Dude has a bit of a gut now-- which is what I noticed first, tbh. Those are the 'best' pics I could find on on the net that showed the weight gain, unfortunately. Feel free to find and share 'better' pics if you don't find these pics convincing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    France has the lowest obesity rate in Europe, yet the Spurs somehow have 2 fat players from France on the 15- man roster..
    haha

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker needs to be shut down

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wasn't even the face that I noticed that got chubby when I saw him beginning of the season. Dude has a bit of a gut now-- which is what I noticed first, tbh. Those are the 'best' pics I could find on on the net that showed the weight gain, unfortunately. Feel free to find and share 'better' pics if you don't find these pics convincing.
    I think it was a game last week - Duncan and Parker went to the bench at the same time. 39 year old TD looked like he could go another quarter no problem. Parker was breathing heavy and looked exhausted. Definitely way out of shape.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it was a game last week - Duncan and Parker went to the bench at the same time. 39 year old TD looked like he could go another quarter no problem. Parker was breathing heavy and looked exhausted. Definitely way out of shape.
    I saw that too. But parker does run more and faster. Higher peaks wear you out faster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From the Utah game.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lmao!

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sex is great exercise to keep fit. He divorced Eva Longoria. Maybe he's not getting as much 'strange' as he'd have hoped for and the lack of sex is causing him to get a bit tubby.

Yep. Barry is gone and Leonard isn't married, so right there ya ' got one less "piece of teammate wife" to chase...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    true, I've posted so much about nutrition and PEDs here because I'm fat..smh..
    So what PEDs are you taking?
    I used to take PEDs, use the search function..I wish Parker would take PEDs, tbh..
    What is the name of the PED you take and where do you get them? I gym 4-5 times per week and am having trouble losing weight and/or keeping it off.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I only that was the problem, the solution would be easy/obvious...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, Skip Bayless just went off on TP on "First Take."

Stephen A. was saying Rajon Rondo is not a star point guard.

SAS went on to list Tony as a star point guard saying, "I'm talking Chris Paul, Steph Curry, Russell Westbrook, Tony Parker. . . ."

Skip cut Stephen A. off shouting,"Please take that last name out. Take it out! He doesn't belong in there. He is a disaster, a disaster. . . . He's pathetic."

Come on, Skip, you're getting worse than a Spurstalk poster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ watching first take

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ watching first take
    ^ Or posting on this site -- kind of a dead heat on a merry-go-round in the grand scheme of things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Or posting on this site -- kind of a dead heat on a merry-go-round in the grand scheme of things.

to be fair Skip is a clown who gets paid millions to act that way. of course he's an overreacting clown. He also said Manu was a finished piece of after the 2013 Finals (which I agreed with)

difference between Skip and the clowns that live on this site is that Skip gets paid big money to be one.

my point was. Why watch first take when you can get the same thing here without commercials?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is the name of the PED you take and where do you get them? I gym 4-5 times per week and am having trouble losing weight and/or keeping it off.
    Don't take PEDs if you aren't competing for anything, bro..

Have you tried the simple ephedrine + caffeine?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Porker needs to hit his macros and use eastern bloc training methods to transform his body like Mills.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Soooo... he IS fat?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Soooo... he IS fat?
    Fat and washed up. I was trolling before when I said they should trade him for DWill...but, holy , Tony looks done. They should probably consider it now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basketball/Track

Wanted to preserve all my muscle while cutting, most importantly..Test is the base for juicing, of course..

Are we finished with the merry-go-round? You going to discuss basketball for once?

How you dare?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're still consuming too many calories vs calories burned. male basal metabolism (no exercise) will burn about 2000 calories/day. iow, you don't need exercise to lose weight. Go lookup how much exercise it takes for a given exercise to burn 2000 calories.

reduce the carbs, eliminate FAST carbs, cut the processed and packaged foods

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're still consuming too many calories vs calories burned. male basal metabolism (no exercise) will burn about 2000 calories/day. iow, you don't need exercise to lose weight. Go lookup how much exercise it takes for a given exercise to burn 2000 calories.

reduce the carbs, eliminate FAST carbs, cut the processed and packaged foods
    Aren't you fat, bro? From reading your posts all these years, you seem like you'd be severely overweight and suffering from low self-esteem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Porker needs to hit his macros and use eastern bloc training methods to transform his body like Mills.
    POrker lol good one, i guess hes gone from enrique to julio this year

Thread Information