My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking pretty good by the reviews on metacritic. I'm thinking I'll have to pick this up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How much have you pledged to Star Citizen tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How much have you pledged to Star Citizen tbh?
    $70. That's all I'm going to pledge, too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    $70. That's all I'm going to pledge, too.
    Star Citizen is gonna release one day, but the Molyneux game, and another that raised several hundred thousand ed their supporters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Star Citizen is gonna release one day, but the Molyneux game, and another that raised several hundred thousand ed their supporters.
    Yeah, that's what you get for buying a game from Molyneux. I wouldn't trust that dude with my lunch money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, that's what you get for buying a game from Molyneux. I wouldn't trust that dude with my lunch money.
    His entire career is based on lies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nice, I think ill be getting this through steam

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Couldn't resist, I picked this up. Pretty excited about seeing it in modern graphics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im solid booked for a year, maybe longer video game wise, but Im sure it will be an excellent pickup for those who spring for it. I loved it back in the day.. my dad bought me a pretty sweet desktop rig for my bday in 7th grade. BW, RA2, Homeworld, and Dune kept me entertained for months. RTS really went down the ter in the 13 odd years since then...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im solid booked for a year, maybe longer video game wise, but Im sure it will be an excellent pickup for those who spring for it. I loved it back in the day.. my dad bought me a pretty sweet desktop rig for my bday in 7th grade. BW, RA2, Homeworld, and Dune kept me entertained for months. RTS really went down the ter in the 13 odd years since then...
    I'm pretty flush right now with the job I'm working so I couldn't resist spending the $35 but damn I have a lot of games on my docket. Homeworld, Arkham City, Alan Wake (still haven't beat it lulz), Dishonored, Divinity, Shadow of Mordor, Walking Dead, Banner Saga.... the list could go on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So many les, so little time... Ive been on an old school kick right now... Im almost done beating all the main series FFs (on 9 right now), something I always wanted to accomplish.. after these Im replaying the Mass Effect series start to finish with the same character, never beat 2 never played 3 so should be fun.. Diablo 3 on hardest difficulty and master 2... and of course AW when I need to blow off some steam.. Ive also got about a dozen games of various genres Ive picked up on steam over the past few years I want to beat..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty flush right now with the job I'm working so I couldn't resist spending the $35 but damn I have a lot of games on my docket. Homeworld, Arkham City, Alan Wake (still haven't beat it lulz), Dishonored, Divinity, Shadow of Mordor, Walking Dead, Banner Saga.... the list could go on.
    Divinity Original Sin? That game is great..first turn based game I really tried to learn.. Wasteland 2 is the too, try that one?

Thread Information