Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These are champions here. Going through a bit of adversity. Have you not witnessed how they emerged from the final collapse to win the championship? This is the same group. You don't think they can get over this? These are my guys. If these aren't your guys, then go away, be a Houston Rockets or ::: heave ::: a Dallas Mavericks fan. This is SpursTalk. I'm a Spurs fan. When my guys suck, we suck, so now, I have the pleasure of seeing how they play their way out of this hole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These are champions here. Going through a bit of adversity. Have you not witnessed how they emerged from the final collapse to win the championship? This is the same group. You don't think they can get over this? These are my guys. If these aren't your guys, then go away, be a Houston Rockets or ::: heave ::: a Dallas Mavericks fan. This is SpursTalk. I'm a Spurs fan. When my guys suck, we suck, so now, I have the pleasure of seeing how they play their way out of this hole.
    Well said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The team as a whole has to start playing with heart first. They need to do some major soul searching at this point but thankfully there is a little bit of time left to get their together.

In other words, im rooting for them but I am simi-doubtful at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would love to win #6 without winning 50 games in the reg season.

Go Spurs Go!!!
    Go Champs Go!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hear ye hear ye!

finally a thread not made by player fans.

Spurs have not given up and still have the guns to compete. They'll find a way to compete.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs hitting rock bottom with 20 plus games to recover is a positive. Not one person in the locker room doesn't realize this team has issues.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great Martking move to sell DVDs. Last years dvd wasn't worth dog , can't wait for this years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ain't giving up on these guys until I see them get beat 4 times in the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It ain't over til it's over, and they still the champs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point, they just need to get into the tournament. Do that and anything can happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thing is, it's not all of the Spurs sucking. Pop's stubbornness and favoritism are destroying team chemistry. These are not things ANYONE should root for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    YEAAAAAAAAAH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    til the wheels fall off!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are not playing like champions at all. If they don't show me something to be optimistic about I'm not going to blindly believe they will make it back to the finals.. Use your head.

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just used a quote from the rockets and then told people that criticize the team to go root for the rockets. Wtf?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are not playing like champions at all. If they don't show me something to be optimistic about I'm not going to blindly believe they will make it back to the finals.. Use your head.
    ^^^^^^^^ This. Playoffs won't just magically turn a switch. Heart of a champion? They are not showing that heart and they don't have Hakeem out there going insane in his prime so don't look for a repeat of 95, that only happened one time and there is a reason for that (6th seed winning it all I believe). Lower seeds don't win a le for a reason, one in a million shot will not convince me this team has what it takes to go in at 7th and win it all.

I am rooting until the bitter end with this team and love them to death no doubt but lets be real here they look like utter out there now, better get it going and soon or it's an early vacation. I will stil be a huge fan though, GSG.
    You just used a quote from the rockets and then told people that criticize the team to go root for the rockets. Wtf?
    That quote is overused IMO and it only happened one time for a reason as I said, it's that rare a lower seed goes and wins a le and you almost need a prime Hakeem or the Spurs ball movement of last year to go do it, do they still have that ball movement and can they gel in 25 games?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ain't giving up on these guys until I see them get beat 4 times in the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    or till they are 0-3 or 1-3 in a playoff series

or till they are out of the playoff race

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^^^^^^ This. Playoffs won't just magically turn a switch. Heart of a champion? They are not showing that heart and they don't have Hakeem out there going insane in his prime so don't look for a repeat of 95, that only happened one time and there is a reason for that (6th seed winning it all I believe). Lower seeds don't win a le for a reason, one in a million shot will not convince me this team has what it takes to go in at 7th and win it all.

I am rooting until the bitter end with this team and love them to death no doubt but lets be real here they look like utter out there now, better get it going and soon or it's an early vacation. I will stil be a huge fan though, GSG.

That quote is overused IMO and it only happened one time for a reason as I said, it's that rare a lower seed goes and wins a le and you almost need a prime Hakeem or the Spurs ball movement of last year to go do it, do they still have that ball movement and can they gel in 25 games?
    the stars do have to allign, but its not as impossible as you make it out to be. We have like a month and a half to gel and get healthy. 8 th seed, 7th, we can beat GS in the post season. Let them have their premature ejac.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's over.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No its not.

And actually right now I could make a case that all 4 of the bottom teams would be all 4 of the top teams in a 7 game series.

Thunder over Warriors
    Spurs over Grizzlies
    Clippers over Houston
    Dallas over Portland

My dream scenario would be for Spurs and Thunder to matchup in the WCF with the Spurs as the home. Its not far-fetched, if both get past the first round then they both get past the second round imo. Its funny to because I dont think the Thunder want anything to do with the Grizzlies while the Spurs want nothing to do with the Warriors.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Didnt we hear this in 2013? Spurs were playing .500 basketball heading in, and half the ing country (including Spurs fans) honestly thought the Spurs would lose to the Lakers. We looked like a sinking ship heading into the playoffs......how people forget. (and im sure people will deny it, but YOU KNOW what the mood was heading into that postseason, it was bad, terrible)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Until they've lost 4 out of 7 in April/May/June, or two of OKC/PHX/NO pass them, they're still in it.

Thread Information