Suns
    Hey Suns, enjoy the lottery!

Love,
    Mavs+7 other WC teams that are better than you

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    SOS is a factor but are you watching the same games I am? I think you want this to work so you are ignoring w that is right in front of you but good luck I don't hate Mavs I just think you are wrong but we will see
    Yep i did. Against good teams the Mavs struggled, on both ends as expected.

Sure i hope it works out.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Hey Suns, enjoy the lottery!

Love,
    Mavs+7 other WC teams that are better than you

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I wouldn't be surprised if Rondo ended up staying, dude is too compe ive to go to the ing dumpster fire that is the Lakers. They won't offer you the max and you won't win......... What's the point?????

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Hey Mavs, thanks for Brandan Wright!

Love,
    Suns
    You can thank Cuban. Carlisle never wanted him.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Hey Mavs, thanks for Brandan Wright!

Love,
    Suns
    if it wasn't for Brandan Wright, you'd be getting beat by 40, but now it's only 30+

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I wouldn't be surprised if Rondo ended up staying, dude is too compe ive to go to the ing dumpster fire that is the Lakers. They won't offer you the max and you won't win......... What's the point?????
    Not a good fit here n DFW, is the point. Lakers are not the only team with ty PG's and cap space. Mavs have a great FO, owner and coach so I agree if he was a good fit here he should stay. But this wont end well. And Cubes dumbass wont admit he is wrong and will probably pay him ...especially if Rox/LAL show interest ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Rondo played OK tonight btw, but how did Dwilliams drop 25 tonight? I know he is local to here .... but couldnt Harris and barea hold him to 25? I thought Rondo was a elite defender? OR did they not match up tonight? Missed most of this one ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think when you watch the Mavs it is painfully obvious they are not a better team with Rondo playing. any gains he gives the defense it is undone by the stagnation of the offense. Mavs have small chance to be a good defense. Aminu, Tyson, Ellis and Jefferson are all good to solid on that end. Rondo's defense can also be good. But the Mavs will need to perform at their pre rondo levels tp go far in the playoffs. And is Rondo really THAT much better than Ellis/Harris on defense that it's worth mucking up the flow of their offense?
    The offense is stagnant because RC won't allow Rondo to run the offense. He's backseat driving and that slows the offense, keeps everyone confused. It's fine to call a play, but you have to let your PG run things when he sees it. Pop doesn't, never did, but TP isn't a Rondo type player. RC did the same with Kidd at first and the offense was stagnant then as well.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The offense is stagnant because RC won't allow Rondo to run the offense. He's backseat driving and that slows the offense, keeps everyone confused. It's fine to call a play, but you have to let your PG run things when he sees it. Pop doesn't, never did, but TP isn't a Rondo type player. RC did the same with Kidd at first and the offense was stagnant then as well.
    I hear ya and some salient points. One huge difference Kidd was not a overdribbler, He wanted to call plays, sure. But Kidd was not a assist like Rondo/CP3. At least not as he got older ... take that back I watched Kidd going back to HS in Cali. he was never the PG who held the rock to get an assist instead of passing ahead. I think Rondo has some Kidd traits but that is the biggest diffrence and why Kidd is a HOF PG and I doubt rondo ever gets there ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kidd had his journeyman days as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol some re team will throw dirty money at him...look

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Rond-No

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Carlisle finally let Kidd run the show a year or 2 later. He needs to do the same with Rondo now. Will only help the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Rajon Rondo business with Rick Carlisle... well, it's part of what happens during a season. Coaches and players blow up at each other. But there's some real tension beneath the surface. It bears watching when Rondo hits free agency this summer.

http://www.nba.com/2015/news/feature...ook/index.html

Thread Information