Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Freeing up cap space for Wagner and Wilson I suppose...hopefully it won't be for Julian Thomas. But if it is, so be it.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Freeing up cap space for Wagner and Wilson I suppose...hopefully it won't be for Julian Thomas. But if it is, so be it.
    Yeah, and the TE position has pretty much been in flux the last few years. Nobody can stay healthy at the position. McCoy, Miller, even Willson couldn't stay on the field with any consistency, some not at all (McCoy). The rotation that was used was fairly effective so I can understand why, plus the large price tag as you stated. They cannot be content with the position though, so there likely will be some new blood. I can't see them bringing McCoy back after back-to-back Achilles tears, although they brought Scruggs back after two major injuries so who knows. But with Miller gone there certainly will be a void to fill, and hopefully not overspent on a guy like Cameron or Thomas. Especially Cameron and his concussion history.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Yeah, and the TE position has pretty much been in flux the last few years. Nobody can stay healthy at the position. McCoy, Miller, even Willson couldn't stay on the field with any consistency, some not at all (McCoy). The rotation that was used was fairly effective so I can understand why, plus the large price tag as you stated. They cannot be content with the position though, so there likely will be some new blood. I can't see them bringing McCoy back after back-to-back Achilles tears, although they brought Scruggs back after two major injuries so who knows. But with Miller gone there certainly will be a void to fill, and hopefully not overspent on a guy like Cameron or Thomas. Especially Cameron and his concussion history.
    Yeah, I'd be hesitant for either Thomas or Cameron because Thomas had his own injuries to deal with and he is a sieve of a blocker. I would like to improve on the OL before allowing someone like Thomas to be our point on TE. Because in our offense, a blocking TE is needed. It is like having another lineman on the wing. I guess we'll see! Tuesday cannot come soon enough...

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'd be hesitant for either Thomas or Cameron because Thomas had his own injuries to deal with and he is a sieve of a blocker. I would like to improve on the OL before allowing someone like Thomas to be our point on TE. Because in our offense, a blocking TE is needed. It is like having another lineman on the wing. I guess we'll see! Tuesday cannot come soon enough...
    Absolutely. I'm more excited about the draft though, with having ten picks. I can already see many new faces making the roster

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    How'd they misuse him? They needed a blocking TE and someone that could stretch the field--he did an admirable job but got hurt a few times.
    didn't use him enough in the passing game

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    didn't use him enough in the passing game
    I guess so. But he did have some huge catches in the 2013-14 season. I wish him the best unless he goes to the 49ers.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I guess so. But he did have some huge catches in the 2013-14 season. I wish him the best unless he goes to the 49ers.
    i always loved him on the raiders, was sad to see him go. dude was putting up numbers with Russell at QB... respect

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Wil Blackmon signed/Lockette out of Seattle Spur-Addict. Thoughts?

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Wil Blackmon signed/Lockette out of Seattle Spur-Addict. Thoughts?
    Pleased about Blackmon, especially with Cary Williams likely coming aboard as well. We need that depth. Lockette I could care less about, although he was excellent on Special Teams. We'll need to replace him there as that is where most of his value is.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    there are rumblings that the raiders will go after Malcom Smith and play him at MLB. he's small, but it looks like we're trying to add a 2nd nose tackle (either Knighton or Dan Williams) to play alongside last year's rookie Justin Ellis. with 2 blobs up front (think Siragusa/Adams or Stroud/Henderson.... two duos whose defenses had Jack Del Rio on staff), having a huge MLB isn't as necessary. Ken Norton coached smith in seattle and USC

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    It seems Lockette will actually be in camp. He was given a Q.O. Shead as well.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    The Gemini Method, we gots Jimmy G

Paid a hefty price, I love Unger. But we gots Jimmy G

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    The Gemini Method, we gots Jimmy G

Paid a hefty price, I love Unger. But we gots Jimmy G
    your oline always collapsed when Unger missed time. Wiz could be a replacement

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    oh my holy god...

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    your oline always collapsed when Unger missed time. Wiz could be a replacement
    Yeah I don't know what they're planning there but it better be a damn good plan. We have needs all across the line now.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Not gonna help your blocking. He's soft.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Not gonna help your blocking. He's soft.
    We have plenty of TEs that can't block, but none that can do what he does offensively. Stop being a hater

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Whoa. Thank you Maxxy for helping us win our first le. Welcome to Jimmy Graham! We have a legit tight end but our O-Line is depleted with Carpenter and Unger now elsewhere.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Whoa. Thank you Maxxy for helping us win our first le. Welcome to Jimmy Graham! We have a legit tight end but our O-Line is depleted with Carpenter and Unger now elsewhere.
    Out of our, what, nine picks now? How many of them will be OL/DL? Signed two corners in FA, can't imagine they'll spend too much time there. Although they likely have some guys targeted in the later rounds. I have a weird feeling they may be somewhat oddly content at WR. I hope not, although now it shouldn't be a overly pressing need. Hopefully this means Richardson's rehab is coming along better than expected.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    I'm not hating. I just thought it was common knowledge you guys don't have a line.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    I'm not hating. I just thought it was common knowledge you guys don't have a line.
    Oh, I thought you were giving a jab there. My bad. But yes, our line has been depleted for a while because Unger and Okung have been consistently unhealthy. Both being pro bowlers, and not on the field has hurt us quite a bit. So while losing Unger does hurt, if we can use a few of these picks on above average OL in this draft it'll soften the blow.

We are getting a fourth back in the Graham trade The Gemini Method, I can breathe a sigh of relief. Trading back a few spots as opposed to not having a pick at all is a relief.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Oh, I thought you were giving a jab there. My bad. But yes, our line has been depleted for a while because Unger and Okung have been consistently unhealthy. Both being pro bowlers, and not on the field has hurt us quite a bit. So while losing Unger does hurt, if we can use a few of these picks on above average OL in this draft it'll soften the blow.

We are getting a fourth back in the Graham trade The Gemini Method, I can breathe a sigh of relief. Trading back a few spots as opposed to not having a pick at all is a relief.
    Definitely a sign that we are going all-in for the next few years. Gotta take advantage of Beastmode and the youth on this team. I think Paul Richardson will be vital this coming year if we don't select a burner at WR or find one off the FA heap. Going to be interesting what we do to shore up an already horrid O-Line. I know Unger has only had a handful of injury-free seasons, he was a rock when healthy. Jimmy Graham is coming off his worst season physically and so that'll be something we need to keep an eye on.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    What's next The Gemini Method? Plenty of O-Line needs, and some D-Line needs that's for sure, more so interior. But with the return of Jordan Hill and Mebane (If Bane doesn't become a cap casualty, then how much of a need is at D-Line really?) Wilson/Wagner still have to be addressed. And of course adding a WR wouldn't be a bad thing either but that's not so much a need as it was a few days ago (Cough-Cough).

Sherman/Williams/Simon/Lane/Blackmon/Burley/Draft Filler is a nice line of DBs. We probably will need a safety with the uncertainty of Jeron Johnson. I have my fingers crossed that we resign Kevin Williams, and we have no need at LB/RB/QB. Although Tavaris Jackson may leave for Minnesota so a back up may be in the works as I'm not sure about B.J Daniels. You never know with this front office so,

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Jags cut Red Bryant

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Jags cut Red Bryant
    Bring him back on a 1-yr tender...he'd be a good reserve. Get him one more ring! Cuz we loaded! Ain't got a O-Line but that hasn't stopped us the past two years

Thread Information