Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    STILL not talking about the Raiders offense vs Jets defense

Now if by some miracle the Raiders go out and light up Pittsburg, ur just gna blame Bell
    STILL, too dumb to figure out the "spot" the Jets were in, why am I not surprised?

Did you read what I said about the Jets in this "spot" before the game? Well how did it go?

Little man, do you understsnd any of this "travel" "on the road" "heading into a bye" "coming off a bye" stuff at all?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    nonstop excuses

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Yeah Avante really is losing this one. Per Par.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    I've noticed a lot of you here act totally goofy over a team because....you like them, they are your team. Yep, comical to watch. My Niners are one of the greatest franchises in the history of pro football. They are 5-1 in SB's and have had as many great players as anyone. But, as of right now we totally suck, might be the worst team in the league. So? That's how the system is geared, why the bad teams draft first. I get it.

Some of you are so ridiculous with your silliness, how about keeping it real...ok?
    Hey look, Cuckvante melting down over someone else besides him daring to have an opinion about football.

If all you want is a monologue on your terms, GTFO and go start a blog, got.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Avante getting ethered for the trillionth time...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Raiders are doing good man, give them credit. They have a good young nucleus.

Nobody expected them to be where they are.

, nobody thought Carr would play this well. Since the bye week he has 7 TDs and 0 INTs.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Raiders are doing good man, give them credit. They have a good young nucleus.

Nobody expected them to be where they are.

, nobody thought Carr would play this well. Since the bye week he has 7 TDs and 0 INTs.
    knock if off. avante loves quoting stats only if it's about russell wilson.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    knock if off. avante loves quoting stats only if it's about russell wilson.
    Let me see if I can reason with him lol.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Dude, did we not talk Carr right here as a rookie? Do you really think I thought, come on guy. I assumed it was pretty obvious what I meant, should have known better at this place, where it would be...zoooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    If you mean something else, why would you say rookie?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If you mean something else, why would you say rookie?
    Here I sit a guy who can talk the Cardinals when they were still in Chicago and you really think I thought Carr was...STILL..a rookie? Dude, you cannot be this stupid. I use "rookie" sometimes to describe...young/inexperienced...ok guy?

Young cat out on the town trying to pick up pussy, yep...a rookie. See how it works little fella?

Dude, you try sooooo hard to..."you were wrong!"..why? Long long time fan here,ok shorty? Wanna talk about Cards...

Thunder Thornton
    Sonny Randle
    Prentice Gautt

HA~~~~~~~~~

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    ok, stop ging this thread up. its the official raiders thread. nobody in this thread gives a about the cardinals in chicago

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    ok, stop ging this thread up. its the official raiders thread. nobody in this thread gives a about the cardinals in chicago
    Ok then..

Here I sit a guy who can talk about the Raiders when they had Tom Teresa as their leading rusher.....better?

I can keep it simple for ya.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Ok then..

Here I sit a guy who can talk about the Raiders when they had Tom Teresa as their leading rusher.....better?

I can keep it simple for ya.
    "2015 Oakland Raiders Thread"

you aren't very bright

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yeah Avante really is losing this one. Per Par.
    Why not read what I said about the Jets on the west coast before the game,ok?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I read all your excuses

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    "2015 Oakland Raiders Thread"

you aren't very bright
    Then why were you...

I also said to the guy after I mentioned them two that he also later on had Keith Jackson, Irving Fryar, Mark Ingram, Mcduffie and Tony Martin so Marino was never hurting in the receiver dept in his caeer AT ALL. He had the receivers to help him set those records.

BTW I read about Hudson, beast.

Well?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    that wasn't me you ing imbecile. that was another poster, sean cagney

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I read all your excuses
    What are you son, 14? Why was the game tonight close, yep....RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do dome teams have a hard time on grass, well? You do understand that sort of thing, right? Well flying all the way from NY to Csli, is a big deal, the time change ya understand. This is very real, honest.

Dude, how much don't you understsnd about this stuff?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    that wasn't me you ing imbecile. that was another poster, sean cagney
    YOU, calling me an imbecile, hahahaha!!!!!!!!! ing little freak all jacked up because the Raiders beat Geno Smith, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me moron, why were the Jets favored?

An imbecile would call this thread...Official Oakland Raiders/Derek Carr Domination Thread....and then say, they might go 8-8. Dude, do you know what the word....Domination...means? Trust me, it's not 8-8 ok ya stupid ?
    Last edited by Avante; 11-03-2015 at 03:13 AM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    yes, the "domination thread" le is a running gag all over this forum

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    yes, the "domination thread" le is a running gag all over this forum
    Then why all this....

Avante...Chargers are all banged up and no Antonio Gates.
    You...doesn't matter we won, those are just excuses.

Avante...that west coast time with a back up QB for the Jets.
    You...doesn't matter we won, those re just excuses.

You want them to be good so badly you act goofy about it. yes not having your go to guy in Gates and your starting QB matters, you really dont know that?

Slow down little man, ok?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Then why all this....

Avante...Chargers are all banged up and no Antonio Gates.
    You...doesn't matter we won, those are just excuses.

Avante...that west coast time with a back up QB for the Jets.
    You...doesn't matter we won, those re just excuses.

You want them to be good so badly you act goofy about it. yes not having your go to guy in Gates and your starting QB matters, you really dont know that?

Slow down little man, ok?
    You're right and wrong.

Yes it was a significant factor in the game, and with Gates the Chargers may have played a lot better. But you're wrong because nobody is going to remember Gates was out, they will just look at the record, and that is all Oakland needs/cares about.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You're right and wrong.

Yes it was a significant factor in the game, and with Gates the Chargers may have played a lot better. But you're wrong because nobody is going to remember Gates was out, they will just look at the record, and that is all Oakland needs/cares about.
    The old...

Colts beat Jax, Houston, Tenn, TB, Detroit and Chicago, they are 6-0 vs an Eagles team losing to NE, Den, Cincy and GB, beating Steelers and Cards. Eagles at 2-4. It goes a lot farther than just wins/losses if ya know the game.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    The old...

Colts beat Jax, Houston, Tenn, TB, Detroit and Chicago, they are 6-0 vs an Eagles team losing to NE, Den, Cincy and GB, beating Steelers and Cards. Eagles at 2-4. It goes a lot farther than just wins/losses if ya know the game.
    I agree 100% which is why I knew this Colts game would be close last night. But most fans don't look at anything other than stats.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So I'm watching ESPN and Mike & Mike. At the bottom of the screen they are running ....The NFL Power Rankings.

They get to number 10...Oakland Raiders.

Thread Information