Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    7-9 was a realistic record given the youth of the team, coaching staff overhaul, and expected growth of last year's rookies. last year being a foundation season, this season needed to show growth, and it did. the real expectations begin next year, where anything short of the playoffs will be considered a failed season. quick recap...

- charles woodson: an all time favorite player, sad to see him go, but realistically he wasn't a very good player (though he did a nice job of making up for overall poor performances with big, impactful splash plays). key figure to our turnaround, glad he decided to give another round with the S&B

- all in all, good seasons from the young guys. Carr throwing for about 4k yards, 32 TD's in year 2... Cooper didn't seem like he had a particularly good year, but reached 1000 yards during his 14th game. Crabtree had a big rebound season with over 900 yards and 9 TD's. Latavius Murray put up 1000 rushing yards in his first season as a starter. Clive Walford looks legit at TE. and of course, defensively, Khalil Mack was 2nd in the NFL in sacks while being probably the best run defender in the game

- as far as needed changes, the secondary needs a massive overhaul. basically every DB on the roster outside of Amerson and Carrie need to go. maybe Nate Allen could stay, but not at his salary. the OL needs some work. the right side was among the worst in the league, and Penn showed his age and is a free agent at LT

- the defensive front 7 looked really good overall, but we are missing a critical piece, a true middle linebacker. I'm hoping we draft Reggie Ragland in the first round to set the tone there.

see ya next season, better times ahead

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Khalil Mack first player in NFL history to be first team all pro in 2 positions in the same year

Clipper Nation
    mack bust

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    in the pro bowl
    The Mack Bust
    all-pro first team in 2 different positions in the same year for the first time in NFL history

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Actually caring about the Pro Bowl
    Raiders

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Raiders
    Tell us all again about how Derek Anderson is better than Cam Newton, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

And, only the best players make it to the pro bowl, the dumb game, it's about the honor of being selected....ok stupid?
    Last edited by Avante; 01-20-2016 at 07:31 PM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Raiders
    Chargers have no pro bowlers
    sour grapes
    least talented team in the division
    kept pagano
    "mack bust" and "carr wreck" excelling

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    sour grapes
    kept pagano
    You ready for the SA Raiders?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    You ready for the SA Raiders?
    im down

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    sour grapes
    kept pagano
    IIRC, Verrett got in as an alternate. Alternates: another reason why the Pro Bowl is a useless waste of time. After all the injuries and the players on the Super Bowl teams pulling themselves out, half the league gets to call themselves a Pro Bowler every year.

Raiders
    Bosa or Tunsil > entire Raiders franchise

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Since 2014, the Raiders have won 14 games, the Chargers 13.

Oakland winning both meetings in 2015.

A Chargers fan running down the Raiders, hahaha!!!!!!! That's as dumb as Derek Anderson is better than Cam Newton.

Thread Information