My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truth..What you need to know about this is that ISIS isn't a creation of American inaction -- which is what the media is going to tell you. No, they are the product of direct US action in the region.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...of course.

The Repugs' War for Iraqi Oil destabilized the Middle East, and no country, other than Tunisia (still fragile but looking Better Than All The Rest), has stabilized due to the Repugs' "liberators". Well, Bahrain is stable, after the US stayed the Saudis crushed Bahrain's Arab spring.

And BigOil's dearest friend, Saudi Arabia (Wahhabism), plus America's "bought" ally Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood, have been fomenting and planting the seeds of violent Muslim extremism.

Who Is Bankrolling the Islamic State? Private Donors in Gulf Oil States Cited as Key to ISIS Success

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/2...o-isis-success

McLiar, Repugs, neocons are pushing for US escalation, boots on the ground, from Ukraine to Libya, and the corporate media will go along, just like with Iraq.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...of course.

The Repugs' War for Iraqi Oil destabilized the Middle East, and no country, other than Tunisia (still fragile but looking Better Than All The Rest), has stabilized due to the Repugs' "liberators". Well, Bahrain is stable, after the US stayed the Saudis crushed Bahrain's Arab spring.

And BigOil's dearest friend, Saudi Arabia (Wahhabism), plus America's "bought" ally Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood, have been fomenting and planting the seeds of violent Muslim extremism.

Who Is Bankrolling the Islamic State? Private Donors in Gulf Oil States Cited as Key to ISIS Success

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/2...o-isis-success

McLiar, Repugs, neocons are pushing for US escalation, boots on the ground, from Ukraine to Libya, and the corporate media will go along, just like with Iraq.

I guess you missed the Democrats share of the blame in that video...

But of course how could I expect anything different from boutons...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    A product of the cia

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess you missed the Democrats share of the blame in that video...

But of course how could I expect anything different from boutons...
    The Repugs lied and pushed and bullied and FUDed America into Iraq, not the Dems. GFY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Repugs lied and pushed and bullied and FUDed America into Iraq, not the Dems. GFY
    You still missed the part of the video where the Democrats shoulder some of the blame. Or you are completely ignoring it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still missed the part of the video where the Democrats shoulder some of the blame. Or you are completely ignoring it.
    I blame, not ignore, the spineless Dems, other than Obama who voted AGAINST invading Iraq for oil, for letting themselves get bullied and lied to, as were the terried American people.

Invading Iraq for oil was Repug/PNAC/neocon idea years before the SCOTUS assholes elected dubya and head.

"Dems are as bad as the Repugs" is a Repug LIE, and the best they can do defending themselves.

Repugs have been, are a much greater threat threat to America and the world than Muslim terrorists.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    other than Obama who voted AGAINST invading Iraq for oil, for letting themselves get bullied and lied to, as were the terried American people.
    You Lie!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    about what?

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now that Obama has recently, accurately blamed Repugs' invasion of Iraq for oil and the Repugs' destabilization of the Middle East, DIRECTLY giving rise to ISIS, Repugs/Fox are LYING that Obama is to blame for ISIS because he implemented the REPUG withdrawal from Iraq.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I blame, not ignore, the spineless Dems, other than Obama who voted AGAINST invading Iraq for oil, for letting themselves get bullied and lied to, as were the terried American people.

Invading Iraq for oil was Repug/PNAC/neocon idea years before the SCOTUS assholes elected dubya and head.

"Dems are as bad as the Repugs" is a Repug LIE, and the best they can do defending themselves.

Repugs have been, are a much greater threat threat to America and the world than Muslim terrorists.
    Uhhhh...Boo

Obama wasn't a Senator when we invaded Iraq.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im gonna blame my boy Good Time Charlie. We shoulda let the Russians slaughter them. Like people say about our atomic bombs, it woulda saved lives ha! I saw this do entary about Charlie WIilson. Seemed like a really really cool dude. Im suprised a major hollywood movie hasnt been made of this dude. I know at that time they were worried about a nuclear russia and had no way of knowing it would eventually tie into 9/11 then us invading afganastan and iraq. but those were the origins of all this mess.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uhhhh...Boo

Obama wasn't a Senator when we invaded Iraq.
    you are correct, but Obama was right and all your lying, murderous Repugs were and still are wrong:

" Barack Obama (who went on to win the election) was not a senator at the time of the voting of the Iraq War Resolution, but has repeatedly voiced his disapproval of it both before and during his senatorship, saying at an anti war rally in Chicago on October 2, 2002: "I am not opposed to all wars. I’m opposed to dumb wars."

He also spoke of the
    "undetermined length... undetermined cost, [and] undetermined consequences" which even a successful war would bring."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opposition_to_the_Iraq_War

iow, ISIS is ALL ON THE REPUGS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In other words boo was talking out of his ass when he said Obama voted against the war.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    In other words boo was talking out of his ass when he said Obama voted against the war.
    Shocking.....not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    she was hotter than Lynda Carter/wonder woman imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama was against the war, and he was right. You Repugs were wrong.

Thread Information