Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Durant sits back like, "Man I can't ing wait to be in Washington."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, Chimpbrook is great enough to not have to play second fiddle to anyone. If Durant doesn't bolt, Chimpbrook should tbh.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree. In the end, I think it would be best for both of them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Durant sits back like, "Man I can't ing wait to be in Washington."
    That was awkward

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan and Manu retiring should help free up some caysh for Durant....amirite

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, Chimpbrook is great enough to not have to play second fiddle to anyone. If Durant doesn't bolt, Chimpbrook should tbh.
    Unless he wants to comptete for a championship. Then Chimp would need to ride on a real franchise player tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    that was an extremely timid & scared way of extending his hand, westbrook probably didn't even see it tbh

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Much ado about nothing...Neither one finishes their career in OKC. They're both probably gone at some point a la Garnett and Marbury.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Thunder are a better team without Westbrook. Someone here said that before.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Thunder are a better team without Westbrook. Someone here said that before.
    True. They didn't dispatch the same Grizz team last year (w/ him) that they lost to in '13 (w/o him) or anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant gone

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that was an extremely timid & scared way of extending his hand, westbrook probably didn't even see it tbh
    Durbeta intimidated by Alphabrook

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True. They didn't dispatch the same Grizz team last year (w/ him) that they lost to in '13 (w/o him) or anything.
    When a team is without someone, it doesn't mean he's injured. It means they have someone different. Without RW, the Thunder would have a PG who distributes the ball. Did you find it odd that a PG can take almost 40 shots and still have double digit assists? Doesn't that tell you that his teammates were scoring, but they weren't getting enough touches? Doesn't it tell you that a good number of those assists were "bail me out" plays?

If not, they should. RW is fool's gold. He's capable, more than almost anyone else in the league in fact, but he's not mentally able.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a chucker but he's a damn good one. Plus plays hard D and rebounds on the other end. Yesterday was stupid on his part, noone should ever have 40 FGA but that extreme is also not the norm for him. For the month of February he's averaging 30.2 ppg, 10.2 apg, 8.7 rpg, 1.6 spg on 46% shooting (21.4 FGAs per game)-- they aren't better without him.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    When a team is without someone, it doesn't mean he's injured. It means they have someone different. Without RW, the Thunder would have a PG who distributes the ball. Did you find it odd that a PG can take almost 40 shots and still have double digit assists? Doesn't that tell you that his teammates were scoring, but they weren't getting enough touches? Doesn't it tell you that a good number of those assists were "bail me out" plays?

If not, they should. RW is fool's gold. He's capable, more than almost anyone else in the league in fact, but he's not mentally able.
    someone has to be the alpha, I used to criticize WB, but Durant has had more than enough chances to step up and make it his team. If he won't, you can't blame a chucker for wanting to chuck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    someone has to be the alpha, I used to criticize WB, but Durant has had more than enough chances to step up and make it his team. If he won't, you can't blame a chucker for wanting to chuck.
    Taking the most shots = alpha to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a chucker but he's a damn good one. Plus plays hard D and rebounds on the other end. Yesterday was stupid on his part, noone should ever have 40 FGA but that extreme is also not the norm for him. For the month of February he's averaging 30.2 ppg, 10.2 apg, 8.7 rpg, 1.6 spg on 46% shooting (21.4 FGAs per game)-- they aren't better without him.
    You're blinded by heroics. He's not the first nor will he be the last to "take matters into his own hands" way too often, to the detriment of the team. Kobe was scoring like a madman the year he missed the playoffs. Oh but he had no help... right? And the Spurs, they are loaded with 1st overall picks. The problem is that it's not obvious to people who use the wrong method to speculate. You don't subtract his points and say "that's where they would be without him".

What team in the league would be better with RW than they are now, a compe ive team...? Hawks? No. Warriors? No. Blazers? No. Chicago? No. Houston? No.

Who?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Taking the most shots = alpha to you.
    Well, demanding the shots and implementing your will is alpha, whether it's smart basketball or not is another question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, demanding the shots and implementing your will is alpha, whether it's smart basketball or not is another question.
    Alpha: Confidence, not arrogance... Russ? Nope
    Alpha: Humility without self deprecation.... Russ? Nope
    Alpha: Calm leadership in a crisis... Russ? Nope

Russ just runs and shoots, calls the press " s" and fights for attention to the detriment of his team. Alphas don't do that. Alphas don't have to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're blinded by heroics. He's not the first nor will he be the last to "take matters into his own hands" way too often, to the detriment of the team. Kobe was scoring like a madman the year he missed the playoffs. Oh but he had no help... right? And the Spurs, they are loaded with 1st overall picks. The problem is that it's not obvious to people who use the wrong method to speculate. You don't subtract his points and say "that's where they would be without him".

What team in the league would be better with RW than they are now, a compe ive team...? Hawks? No. Warriors? No. Blazers? No. Chicago? No. Houston? No.

Who?
    40 pts, 13 assts, 11 reb on 45% shooting

It's not the number of points that's impressive. It's everything else on top of the 40 that's insane. He's an animal. Thinking he's a detriment to his team is one of the dumbest takes of all-time. Kirby never had a run like this where he brought it nonstop on both sides of the court. Portland and Chicago would be infinitely better with him since they have two chuckers of their own that can't touch Alphabrook. The Hawks would have to completely alter their system. Houston and GS, he just isn't a good fit on those teams mainly bc those teams already have ball dominant players of their own.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty ty take to insist the thunder are better without westbrook when literally every statistic shows they are far worse without him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty ty take to insist the thunder are better without westbrook when literally every statistic shows they are far worse without him
    So what 2013 Lakers were not better without Kobe. Didn't mean Lakers were not a cancerous team.

A Dentbrook led team is a cancerous team. Plain and simple.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's the best player in the world

i was way more scared of him in WCF than Lebron in finals

its the at ude... i can't imagine having to cheer against MJ = westbrook at ude + more technique and skill

Thread Information