Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Outside Parker, Duncan, and Manu, no one can create/score for themselves.

2. Oh, lol is Lenard.

3. Duncan is inconsistent on offense nowadays. Can't blame him though, he's anchoring the defense ALONE in the paint.

4. With Parker ting lately, we can see that opposing teams don't need to overhelp on the paint anymore and can just lockdown their man, ie spurs shooters.

5. Manu is old, that doesn't help Tiago cause the best way for him to score is through Manu's passes.

6. Bench is struggling because see 4 and 5.

7. Corrosive Joseph's minutes is gone cause of Parker, and its not helping the team one bit because Parker ing sucks this season!

8. Boris is playing very passive.

9. Pop. Well, Pop is being Pop.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Outside Parker?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. team is constructed to play around this issue.
    2.??
    3. He's doing surprisingly well really in the past 5 games - others are the issue.
    4. If parker is down Mills and Cojo should be working better.
    5. Duh!
    7. Why corrosive?
    8. Boris is the old enigma wrapped in a mystery etc etc. Half the player of last year.

The issues are mostly mental and team harmony, what is curios is that Pop and the coaching team are usually SO GOOD at this aspect of the game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan is shooting the jumper better than last year tbh. Shame were wasting another great season from him. Guy is a legend.

I am not going to sit here and put all the blame on TP, but he's the main reason the offense is struggling. People who bash him and discredit him don't make any sense.

His decline is actually just PROVING HOW IMPORTANT he has been to the Spurs throughout the years. SpursTalk isn't that bright though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan is shooting the jumper better than last year tbh. Shame were wasting another great season from him. Guy is a legend.

I am not going to sit here and put all the blame on TP, but he's the main reason the offense is struggling. People who bash him and discredit him don't make any sense.

His decline is actually just PROVING HOW IMPORTANT he has been to the Spurs throughout the years. SpursTalk isn't that bright though.
    Fact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurstalk is just a microcosm of the outside NBA Fan world. Fans are usually stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol at OP no one outside of TP, Manu, Beli, Mills couldn't get their own shot last year and we rang. STFU!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That isn't the problem with the offense. The problem is we have hit a dry spell and nothing is falling especially the 3 ball. It showed signs of returning last game, but the game was already out of hand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leonard just needs to make quicker decisions and he'll be fine. He's thinking to much no more over-dribbling just pull up or get deeper post position for the turnaround or jump hook.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why do you think the Spurs were literally better with him on the bench last year, IYO? Not just better, but significantly better, too..just looking for your bright opinion..

Thread Information