Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe went from the best player in the league in 2010 to absolute horse by 2011-2012. It was his time to give out but man was it bad.
    The only time Kobe might have been the best player in the league was in 2006 but even that is questionable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, as he got his ass handed to him by the 2010 Celtics and was secretly making phone calls to Wade to help save him. Yeah that LeBronze
    Son you and I both know if either of us were him we'd rather spend our prime years playing in south beach with Wade and Bosh instead of playing in ing Cleveland as management tries to put a new washed up former all-star next to you every season. Kobe ever being the greatest player in the league at any point in time is pretty debatable and outside of Lakerland everyone else who watches basketball knows LeBron has been the best overall since 2009. Besides using him getting beat by the Celtics isn't a good example considering Kobe missed the playoffs in his prime and had his ass handed to him by Steve ing Nash and the Phenix Sns

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he has just as much mileage as tim duncan
    No.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deron Williams is another guy to have a huge decline.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All you have to do is say yes. We all know they did help, no matter what was their order in the draft.
    So I suppose Michael had help to get a ring, but then so did Kerr. Same thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, as he got his ass handed to him by the 2010 Celtics and was secretly making phone calls to Wade to help save him. Yeah that LeBronze
    Why couldnt LeBronze get over the hump with Larry Hughes or Mo Williams as his #2? Kirby did just fine right after the Shaq trade when he had Odom & Butler. Oh wait.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Enrique being mention

most overrated player who coatrided Duncan to rings, and outplaying a scrub in 07 finals is nothing to boast about...

dude never had a peak or prime, just a system player who was hidden within the spurs system..

if the clown was so great how come he never held any pg in his career below their seasonal or career avgs, that pos boobie Gibson doesn't count...

lol thinking he was really mvp candidate last 2 seasons getting to his head, when the main compe ors for the award were either injured or adjusting to new teams

just another ballhog allowed to chuck, nothing to see here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another mention is KG from Celtics to nets trade

dude is overrated, how come he couldn't carry that intensity over to the nets?

every time this turd gets mention in a vs debate, they never bring up the nets career stats...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The "Lebronze" moniker is funny considering he's a 4 time league MVP, 2 time FMVP and has a gold medal in the olympics. Just unadulterated hate. I called out the dude for not being a real Lakers fan and he's since tried to up his Lakers fan schtick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at acting like Duncan had lots of help in '03.

Parker - 2nd year in the league, posted an 11.9 PER...wow, such great help

Manu - was a rookie that year, posted a 15.0 PER (league average)

David Robinson - on his absolute last leg, hardly played 20 mpg in the playoffs

'03 Duncan was one of the rare cases where one player basically single-handedly carried his team to a championship. Kobe has never done anything remotely similar.
    Superstar with a bunch of role players on the team that fit their roles, none of them stars yet and D ROB as you said was on his last leg and even missed a playoff game or two because of that back. That was a of a run by Duncan.

Thread Information