• Westbrook

12 41.38%
  • Curry

17 58.62%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely Curry, although Westbrook's playoff performance from last year is easily better than anything we have seen from Curry, tbh..

Westbrook will always be more hated, though..Curry is light-skinned, looks like a 12-year old boy and plays in the most sexual/Asian market in America, while Russ is an Alpha, fashion icon and is "too Black" for most people..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westbrook should have been a running back. You ever play pool with someone who hits the ball too hard every time they shoot? It's like they are taking out their frustrations on the table, or that physical effort improves their game....if they just hit it harder, it might go in. That's how Russ plays basketball... he doesn't consider plays, or momentum, or that players who don't get touches on one end often won't be too involved on the other. Russ is just taking out his frustrations on the basketball and the rim. While that works great in "And1", it doesn't work so well against teams who play 48 minutes as a team. Russ and Kevin take turns playing hero ball. They don't play team basketball. That's mostly on Brooks, what coach allows his point guard to take 40 shots in a loss then follow that up with 32 in another loss?

I'll give Russ this, he can get to the rim and to the line and he can score points. He just doesn't know how to win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2 known chuckers who get shut down by kawhi, while not providing anything else when their offensive game is contain...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2 known chuckers who get shut down by kawhi, while not providing anything else when their offensive game is contain...
    The original Parker hater I must give you credit since you were hating Parker before it was the cool thing to do now everybody is on the bandwagon.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll take Westbrook since Curry's ankles are always ticking time bombs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll take Westbrook since Curry's ankles are always ticking time bombs
    I take westbrook antics over that child boy looking got who loves to juggle that mouthguard every time he hits a shot like his juggling in his mouth...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do people think that curry, with the fake nice guy act, is better or worse than Westbrook's fake alpha act? They both fake, but one is coachable. No further comment.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll take curry on a deep team but on a top heavy team Westbrook is the better option.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Long term, Curry. Short term, Westbrook.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The same escape slave mentality that gets you an early lead will do you in when he runs up out the house and tries to outrun the bloodhounds in the 4th instead of hunkering down and trusting his comrades.
    ...well done.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I take westbrook antics over that child boy looking got who loves to juggle that mouthguard every time he hits a shot like his juggling in his mouth...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    11 vs 12 now close one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's going to be hilarious in 5 years when Russell's athleticism has fallen off and he's still shooting 27% from 3 and 35% total and Curry is still getting dimes and making it rain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's going to be hilarious in 5 years when Russell's athleticism has fallen off and he's still shooting 27% from 3 and 35% total and Curry is still getting dimes and making it rain.
    Half of the time on the court is spent at the other end of the floor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While Durbeta was getting shut down defensively by smaller point guards and shooting guards last year, Alphabrook was carrying OKC to the WCF, which is farther than Curry has ever been.

But, but, it's cool when Curry's the one chucking and mean-mugging after every made basket! The media told me so!
    them gots would have got swept by San Antonio if not for Ibaka. WB was getting his pushed in.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely Curry, although Westbrook's playoff performance from last year is easily better than anything we have seen from Curry, tbh..

Westbrook will always be more hated, though..Curry is light-skinned, looks like a 12-year old boy and plays in the most sexual/Asian market in America, while Russ is an Alpha, fashion icon and is "too Black" for most people..
    black people love both lol white people like curry more though for sure

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    them gots would have got swept by San Antonio if not for Ibaka. WB was getting his pushed in.
    Without Alphabrook, they would have lost to Memphis in the first round.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do people think that curry, with the fake nice guy act, is better or worse than Westbrook's fake alpha act? They both fake, but one is coachable. No further comment.
    Curry's nice guy act, if that's what you want to call it, sleems a lot more sincere than KD's.

Thread Information