Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a pussy machine. This has been well do ented by BRHornet. You can bet he gave the pipe to all three of them, possibly at the same time.
    sure

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You jealous? I'm sure you are slipping brothas date rape drugs to get them to sleep with your ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't like this guy tbh, he sucks as a basketball player, that alone is enough to make me not like him. But you can sense his d-baggery, that Finals tattoo (even though he didn't do in the playoffs), the way he yells at his teammates for HIS mistakes while he continuously s up, strikes me as one of those ty players that thinks they're better than everyone else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're doomed ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't like this guy tbh, he sucks as a basketball player, that alone is enough to make me not like him. But you can sense his d-baggery, that Finals tattoo (even though he didn't do in the playoffs), the way he yells at his teammates for HIS mistakes while he continuously s up, strikes me as one of those ty players that thinks they're better than everyone else.
    I don't know. I think he's really popular with other players for that very at ude. He's a different kind of glue guy. He's a cheap contract. Give him a break. They can't all be kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All spurs love Ferrari tbh. It's evident he's the team glue. Pop seems to love him too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand the belinelli hate on here. He's not trash. He's better than a lot of players in the NBA. He's definitely a great team player.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ahh the irony of calling someone you don't know a d bag in an internet forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alpha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My respect for Bellinelli went up a lot this year. I thought he was somewhat soft and they had to go away from him with certain matchups. I thought he played very poorly against Dallas and it affected them. Getting down is natural but he worked hard this offseason it appears and he is functionally stronger. He went after the Carter matchup in Memphis earlier this year to good result and is holding his own fighting through the screens and staying on front of his man in general.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get the Bellinelli hate either. Nor do I get the Joker comments about his physique looking sloppy...lol really? He looks like a basketball player, to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most NBA players aren't aesthetically built, it really isn't a requirement for basketball, at all..

Many people seem to confuse strength with aesthetic muscle, and even cardiovascular attributes with aesthetic, too..

The genetic, aesthetic freaks like Karl Malone, Robinson, Westbrook, LeBron, etc are outliers..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I give him a pass for that tattoo considering he hit that big 3 in game 3 or 4 of the finals that sucked the life out of Miami's comeback attempt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bet he gave them something thick and long

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gallinari is steaming mad about the "Il re italiano del basket NBA " cover and now is a man on a mission

Wanted: Dead or Alive Cowboys_Wear_Spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand the belinelli hate on here. He's not trash. He's better than a lot of players in the NBA. He's definitely a great team player.
    He has improved on this defense this year evident by his showing against Carter this year and the past few games. That is why he built up his strength in the offseason, which probably led to him tearing his groin from over doing it. Now that his groin has fully heal, we are finally witnessing the improvement Beli has made from his offseason regiment.

Beli is a great bench player. No he is not a starter, but he gives good production from the bench. And he is paid like a bench player as well. People just always like looking for a scapegoat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has improved on this defense this year evident by his showing against Carter this year and the past few games. That is why he built up his strength in the offseason, which probably led to him tearing his groin from over doing it. Now that his groin has fully heal, we are finally witnessing the improvement Beli has made from his offseason regiment.

Beli is a great bench player. No he is not a starter, but he gives good production from the bench. And he is paid like a bench player as well. People just always like looking for a scapegoat.
    yeah i mean he only has a 105.3 defensive rating which qualifies for fourth worst in the league for players that have played at least 40 games for 20minutes per game and are on playoff teams. The ones that are behind him are Terence Ross, Valanciunas and Jamal Crawford and of those, aside of beli, only Valanciunas has a negative net rating. Truly you have done your due diligence

Wanted: Dead or Alive Cowboys_Wear_Spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah i mean he only has a 105.3 defensive rating which qualifies for fourth worst in the league for players that have played at least 40 games for 20minutes per game and are on playoff teams. The ones that are behind him are Terence Ross, Valanciunas and Jamal Crawford and of those, aside of beli, only Valanciunas has a negative net rating. Truly you have done your due diligence
    Not surprise. He torn his groin. He looked awful for most of the season. And I said, he was playing with a groin injury and that is why he wasn't playing well until recently. Try playing defense against the Elite of the World or even college basketball level players in Basketball with a torn groin and let me know how well you fair.

But the past 3 games, he has actually played very well. And the fact he didn't get man handle by Carter like he did last year tells you that his strength training in the offseason has helped.

Spurs are finally healthy. Outside of Duncan, not one player on this team has been consistent. That is why I have save my judgments til now and haven't been cliff diving like many posters on here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not surprise. He torn his groin. He looked awful for most of the season. And I said, he was playing with a groin injury and that is why he wasn't playing well until recently. Try playing defense against the Elite of the World or even college basketball level players in Basketball with a torn groin and let me know how well you fair.

But the past 3 games, he has actually played very well. And the fact he didn't get man handle by Carter like he did last year tells you that his strength training in the offseason has helped.

Spurs are finally healthy. Outside of Duncan, not one player on this team has been consistent. That is why I have save my judgments til now and haven't been cliff diving like many posters on here.
    well he wasn't playing with a torn groin and to that you have to add that the spurs are third in defensive rating while he has the rating of the sacramento kings.. Not sure how not getting blown by a 38 year old is relevant. The last three games were all irrelevant honestly, not sure how it means anything.

Love and Basketball MateoNeygro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beli is totally alright by me. He does what's asked of him and doesn't . He puts forth effort on Defense, not everyone can be a lock down defender.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beli is totally alright by me. He does what's asked of him and doesn't . He puts forth effort on Defense, not everyone can be a lock down defender.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is shooting sub .38 from 3 what he is asked to do?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is shooting sub .38 from 3 what he is asked to do?
    he shot 39% in February

meanwhile Manu, Green and Kawhi shot 31, 29 and 28%

he's keeping us a float this February

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he shot 39% in February

meanwhile Manu, Green and Kawhi shot 31, 29 and 28%

he's keeping us a float this February
    not even funny tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs