My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Is NFL sunday ticket (the digital-only version) available yet? My web searches keep coming up with old from last year. How is NBA League Pass already available, yet Sunday ticket isn't, even though the NFL season starts earlier? lol.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    NFL RedZone FTW....

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    lol fatties

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I know there was some digital version with XBONE? IDK i dont have one I rock PS4 ... but I thought with last year's Madden it included some digital version of Sunday ticket for Direct subscribers that did not have Sunday tix ...I could be wrong.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Just got the Ticket free w/ my DTV movers deal

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    I know there was some digital version with XBONE? IDK i dont have one I rock PS4 ... but I thought with last year's Madden it included some digital version of Sunday ticket for Direct subscribers that did not have Sunday tix ...I could be wrong.
    The Madden thing was done for the '13 season. But the streams sucked because DTV couldn't handle the traffic. I don't think they're doing the promotion again.

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Last year you could stream all Sunday afternoon games on a PS3, PS4, 360, or XB1, without a DTV subscription. They called it the "console package." I assume it will be available again this year, but I haven't seen anything yet.

There was also a "digital package" that let you stream games on a PC, tablet, or phone.

Thread Information