Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Gates being a man and owning up to it, unlike that lying got Brady:

Looks like the coaches will now be forced to play Lardarius Green.
    they always use that "I didn't know it contained banned substances excuse. That isn't owning up to anything.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    they always use that "I didn't know it contained banned substances excuse. That isn't owning up to anything.
    exactly. No different than Barry Bonds' excuse..."I didn't know the substance they were injecting into my ass was illegal!"

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    exactly. No different than Barry Bonds' excuse..."I didn't know the substance they were injecting into my ass was illegal!"
    gates and other nfl'ers might be telling the truth, but you can't say they owned up to it for sure. Bonds is a whole other story and a lying pig.

hope and change
    Post Count
    eh, 4 extra weeks of rest for the old guy and 4 games where Rivers finally has to throw it to Ladarius are both positives IMO.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Not sure how i feel about this:
    Floyd Mayweather has taken 2 highly touted 1st round NFL draft picks under his wing -- and shut down his personal gym in Vegas to put them through his legendary training regimen ... TMZ Sports has learned. We've learned ... San Diego Chargers running back Melvin Gordon and Minnesota Vikings cornerback Trae Waynes spent 3 days in Floyd's TMT gym in Vegas over 4th of July weekend.
    Gordon's rep tells TMZ Sports ... the NFL players (who were high school teammates) met Floyd a few months ago and they hit it off ... so Floyd offered his place up as a training facility.
    "Mainly they focused on conditioning," Gordon's rep tells us ... "they ran the treadmill and worked out two hours each day. They even hit the boxing bag a few times."
    Floyd was out of town during the training sesh -- but we're told the guys plan to meet up with Floyd for more mentoring and training advice before the season starts.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/14/floyd-...#ixzz3fu7bI7kG

hope and change
    Post Count
    is Floyd Mayweather a famous trainer or something? the name sounds somewhat familiar.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Philbilly locked up another four years. This mean the Chargers aren't moving?

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    You underestimate the Spanos family's all-powerful thirst for money.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Most likely it means he's come to terms with living and playing in LA.

You underestimate the Spanos family's all-powerful thirst for money.
    And Rivers and his agent too.
    All this bull about him possibly going elsewhere because he did not want to go to LA.
    Farking multi millionaire Rivers can afford to take a private jet to/from LA anytime he wants.
    7 days a week if neccessary.

4 more years of mediocrity.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    I don't dislike the deal, rather have Rivers than an overrated scrub draft QB or a free agent leftover.

Thread Information