View Poll Results: Which of the 4 rigged titles of the Pats is the lamest?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tuck. Tucked into Toms vag

5 83.33%
  • CameraGate. We know which play you'll run.

0 0%
  • CameraGate again. Cause we aint really as good as you.

0 0%
  • Pete Carol gift wrap. With our deflated balls to get there.

1 16.67%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I want to hear more about Robert Kraft's connections to Israel!
    sure http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_Football_League

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Clearly Robert Kraft's affinity for the Tel Aviv Pioneers means he has the entire NFL in his greedy Jew hands!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Read your own ing article, dip .
    Care to enlighten an ESPN slave?

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    so he helped create a football league in Israel, not sure how that has anything to do with him turning New England around so quickly.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Clearly Robert Kraft's affinity for the Tel Aviv Pioneers means he has the entire NFL in his greedy Jew hands!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    so he helped create a football league in Israel, not sure how that has anything to do with him turning New England around so quickly.
    Didn't know we were playing the chumpdumper show me some proof game. I'm not going to try to convince you of anything; clearly you have everything figured out. What you said was tongue in cheek, therefore you got a wikilink.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Care to enlighten an ESPN slave?
    Is it really not obvious?

Per your article:
    videotaping of any type...is prohibited on the sidelines, in the coaches' booth, in the locker room, or at any other locations accessible to club staff members during the game."
    The Patriots weren't punished for taping defensive signals. They were punished for taping defensive signals from an unauthorized location in the stadium. In the Jets game, I believe it was from the sidelines. Taping defensive signals is perfectly legal if it's from an authorized location.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Is it really not obvious?

Per your article:

The Patriots weren't punished for taping defensive signals. They were punished for taping defensive signals from an unauthorized location in the stadium. In the Jets game, I believe it was from the sidelines. Taping defensive signals is perfectly legal if it's from an authorized location.
    So they were breaking the rules and cheating? I'm still not sure what technicality you're trying to dispute.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Didn't know we were playing the chumpdumper show me some proof game. I'm not going to try to convince you of anything; clearly you have everything figured out. What you said was tongue in cheek, therefore you got a wikilink.
    if you actually had any proof of these theories you wouldn't be getting so defensive about ChumpDumper (or me for that matter) asking for proof.

Can you explain how Robert Kraft's connections to Israel have anything to do with his success in the NFL? You still have yet to do so.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    You can plant someone in the stands to tape signals. You can put someone in a blimp to zoom in and tape signals. There's plenty of ways to legally do it. The NFL's memo was basically telling teams "If you want to tape signals, you have to put in a lot of effort to do it". The Patriots were basically punished for being lazy as .

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    You can plant someone in the stands to tape signals. You can put someone in a blimp to zoom in and tape signals. There's plenty of ways to legally do it. The NFL's memo was basically telling teams "If you want to tape signals, you have to put in a lot of effort to do it". The Patriots were basically punished for being lazy as .
    I'm surprised this wasn't something Mossad was capable of doing!

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    So they were breaking the rules and cheating? I'm still not sure what technicality you're trying to dispute.
    You, like all EPN media slaves, say that Spygate is all about the big, bad Patriots taping defensive signals, taping practices, taping walkthroughs, when it's nothing of the sort. "PlacementGate" is about the Patriots putting their camera in the wrong spot. Nothing more.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    if you actually had any proof of these theories you wouldn't be getting so defensive about ChumpDumper (or me for that matter) asking for proof.

Can you explain how Robert Kraft's connections to Israel have anything to do with his success in the NFL? You still have yet to do so.
    I don't have proof, and I can't explain that to you. I'll admit, I am defensive to a fault.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I'm surprised this wasn't something Mossad was capable of doing!
    Kraft was too busy rigging the NFL and ensuring Obama's election! He forgot all about the camera blimp!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You, like all EPN media slaves, say that Spygate is all about the big, bad Patriots taping defensive signals, taping practices, taping walkthroughs, when it's nothing of the sort. "PlacementGate" is about the Patriots putting their camera in the wrong spot. Nothing more.
    I never said that at all tbh

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Kraft was too busy rigging the NFL and ensuring Obama's election! He forgot all about the camera blimp!
    This is a picture of him and Netanyahu plotting how they would plant bugs in the other team's helmets!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    The Patriots were basically punished for being lazy as .
    lol

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Did you think New England winning its first superbowl just a few months after 9/11 happened was a coincidence? You must be a sheep! It was an Israeli-based subsidiary of The Kraft Group that planted the explosives, and 3 of the next 4 superbowls were just compensation!

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Did you think New England winning its first superbowl just a few months after 9/11 happened was a coincidence? You must be a sheep! It was an Israeli-based subsidiary of The Kraft Group that planted the explosives, and 3 of the next 4 superbowls were just compensation!

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I forgot about all those "The guvmint wanted the PATRIOTS to be champions right after 9/11, that's the only reason they won!" dumbasses.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I forgot about all those "The guvmint wanted the PATRIOTS to be champions right after 9/11, that's the only reason they won!" dumbasses.
    Even if the illuminati, free masons, etc. all exist and actually do control the world, it's hilarious that anyone would they think actually give enough of a to impact the outcome of a ing football game

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I have a question for the OP that I'm sure he'll just dodge and answer with a Simpons meme -

When you wrote "Tuck. Tucked into Toms vag", what was going through your mind? Were you just seething mad with anger towards Belichick/Brady that you lost control, or were you legitimately thinking that would be funny?

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    The pic in mono's sig pretty much sums up this thread.....

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Anyone thinking anything as big a the NFL can be anything other than on the up and up is re ed. We might see some funky bull in some small time basketball league, it doesn't happen in big time sports.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    patfans with the most posts in a thread, in an attempt to defend the pats, are accusing others of being defensive

Thread Information