View Poll Results: Which of the 4 rigged titles of the Pats is the lamest?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tuck. Tucked into Toms vag

5 83.33%
  • CameraGate. We know which play you'll run.

0 0%
  • CameraGate again. Cause we aint really as good as you.

0 0%
  • Pete Carol gift wrap. With our deflated balls to get there.

1 16.67%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    While PatsMoron celebrates, which of the 4 riggers is the lamest?

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

31 minutes. Not bad for our resident PatsMoron to weigh in.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    This is why I like this board, it's so easy to feel superior. Sooooo many dumb s.

This is why I like this board, it's so easy to feel superior. Sooooo many dumb s.
    Amen brother.
    See Post # 20 below.
    The bottom line is real simple...

Pete Carrol is one of the best college/pro football coachs of all time, only a fool wouldn't get that.
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...&highlight=USC

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They are certainly one of the luckiest franchises concerning possibly the worst play call of all time from Pete Carrol. As far as cheating is concerned, Kraft is one of the wealthiest men in the world (1%er), happens to be Jewish, and has connections with Israel. There are no repurcussions, only solutions when you have that kind of clout. Considering he took over the team in 1994, their amazing turnaround is no coincidence. Certainly, Goodell's hand was forced levying fines and draft penalties in 2007 with overwhelming evidence and media explosure. Surprisingly, the tapes were destroyed by the NFL (Goodell) shortly after the investigation and no other penalties have been levvied since.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Goodell's hand was forced levying fines and draft penalties in 2007 with overwhelming evidence and media explosure. Surprisingly, the tapes were destroyed by the NFL (Goodell) shortly after the investigation and no other penalties have been levvied since.
    What overwhelming evidence? It's funny to see media slaves regurgitating the same ignorant bull about "PlacementGate" that's all been debunked. Keep doing exactly as ESPN commands you to do.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What overwhelming evidence? It's funny to see media slaves regurgitating the same ignorant bull about "PlacementGate" that's all been debunked. Keep doing exactly as ESPN commands you to do.
    The evidence was the library of tapes the Patriots were forced to submit to the NFL for review which were then subsequently destroyed. Bill's hearfelt apology "to everyone who has been affected" then later stating that he thought it was within the rules was humorous considering everyone in the league got a memo saying not to videotape . Kraft apologized to owners and coaches during the Owner's meetings of 2008 for the illegal taping, so there's debunking the fact that Bill cheated.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I like how he refers to Robert Kraft as a "1%er" as if it's some kind of revelation that NFL owners are rich.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    John Kasay gave Brady that 03 SB.., Heartbreak

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The evidence was the library of tapes the Patriots were forced to submit to the NFL for review which were then subsequently destroyed. Bill's hearfelt apology "to everyone who has been affected" then later stating that he thought it was within the rules was humorous considering everyone in the league got a memo saying not to videotape . Kraft apologized to owners and coaches during the Owner's meetings of 2008 for the illegal taping, so there's debunking the fact that Bill cheated.
    Nobody in the NFL got a memo saying not to videotape. Thanks for your ignorance, ESPN-fellating media slave.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    next tell me about how the Patriots are guilty of taping practices and walkthroughs. Hey, ESPN told you, so it must be true!

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Nobody in the NFL got a memo saying not to videotape. Thanks for your ignorance, ESPN-fellating media slave.
    They just get advantages because their owner is a rich Jew! If teams like the Raiders, Bucs, Vikings, Dolphins, Falcons, Redskins, Eagles or Giants had a rich Jewish owner, they'd get the same favors, because it's not like all of those teams don't have rich Jewish owners already!

Illuminati conspiracy theories about the NFL

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Bob Kraft = Bill Hicks reincarnated

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    They just get advantages because their owner is a rich Jew! If teams like the Raiders, Bucs, Vikings, Dolphins, Falcons, Redskins, Eagles or Giants had a rich Jewish owner, they'd get the same favors, because it's not like all of those teams don't have rich Jewish owners already!

Illuminati conspiracy theories about the NFL

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Little known fact that ESPN media slaves choose to be ignorant to: YOU ARE ALLOWED TO TAPE DEFENSIVE SIGNALS.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Another fun fact: THE PATRIOTS WERE NOT PUNISHED FOR TAPING DEFENSIVE SIGNALS. AS WE ALREADY ESTABLISHED, THAT'S PERFECTLY LEGAL!!!!!

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Bob Kraft hires secret Mossad agents to deflate the gameballs every Sunday!

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Was Manning's leg actually injured during a game or practice?

No! It was a Mossad operation code named "The Manningchurian Candidate" where he and Andrew Luck were taken to an island and Andrew Luck was brainwashed into injuring his leg and then tanking against New England!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    orly?

http://www.boston.com/sports/footbal...be_hit_harder/

"NFL executive vice president of football operations Ray Anderson had sent a memo in September 2006 reminding teams that "videotaping of any type, including but not limited to taping of an opponent's offensive or defensive signals, is prohibited on the sidelines, in the coaches' booth, in the locker room, or at any other locations accessible to club staff members during the game."

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    orly?

http://www.boston.com/sports/footbal...be_hit_harder/

"NFL executive vice president of football operations Ray Anderson had sent a memo in September 2006 reminding teams that "videotaping of any type, including but not limited to taping of an opponent's offensive or defensive signals, is prohibited on the sidelines, in the coaches' booth, in the locker room, or at any other locations accessible to club staff members during the game."
    Are you ing re ed? Or illiterate?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Ready for more fun facts and namecalling

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Ready for more fun facts and namecalling
    I want to hear more about Robert Kraft's connections to Israel!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Nobody in the NFL got a memo saying not to videotape.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Read your own ing article, dip .

Thread Information