My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Everyone and there mama knows by now that MJ is a Kobe guy....he says it time and again but this piece is particularly funny.....MJ with the goods... Its clear he doesnt really respect Lebron at all....even though he tries not to completely throw him under the bus....lol...and its just like I said because MJ knows like I know that Lebron aint faced the level of compe ion, toughness, and defenders that he and Kobe faced. MJ really dont like the dude....I suspect Kobe feels the same way... just aint earned ...Kobe and MJ did their the hard way.....

When someone on TV compares LeBron to Oscar Robertson, Jordan fumes. He rolls his eyes, stretches his neck, frustrated. "It's absolutely … " he says, catching himself. "The point is, no one is critiquing the personnel that he's playing against. Their knowledge of how to play the game … that's not a fair comparison. That's not right … Could LeBron be successful in our era? Yes. Would he be as successful? No."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man that bulls team was stacked for both his 3peat teams

lebron played with on his team till he took his talen tto south beach

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MJ played 4 rounds against legendary teams every single year, such as the 93 Cavs and 97 Wizards.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    James got fortunate. If not for the trouble twixt Duncan & the missus he'd only have the 1.

I appreciate what Amy did there, but, still a part of me longs to see the flip side. , I'm gonna get 6'ed anyway, probably 7'ed & 8'th'ed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    MJ played 4 rounds against legendary teams every single year, such as the 93 Cavs and 97 Wizards.
    Yep, you guys ain't got that problem. Can you sit there, on your fat ass and tell Dale any of these ne'er do wells are going to beat you 4 after the 82? Please.

Your failure was from within,,,now she's paid off & vamoosed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A ring is a ring. You can only play the other side, you can't choose it.

It's amusing how people compare teams from different generations. Teams don't try to beat past teams. They try to beat current ones. They build for that, train for that and execute for that. Today's teams don't normally spend much energy chasing old ghosts. When there's no war to be fought, they sit their soldiers. MJ's team, they seem to have a demon to fight, it had nothing to do with winning a championship. You can win a championship without blowing up your engine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron still can't shoot. that is what separates him from most other GOAT contenders. He's also not a dominant force in the paint like the rest of the GOAT contenders.

that leaves Lebron to being a borderline GOAT offensive player. not good enough for MJ and not good enough for me IMO

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lebron still can't shoot. that is what separates him from most other GOAT contenders. He's also not a dominant force in the paint like the rest of the GOAT contenders.

that leaves Lebron to being a borderline GOAT offensive player. not good enough for MJ and not good enough for me IMO
    & he's not comfortable, and watching him is a very uncomfortable watch. One wants to see something that never surfaces. But, your Amy delivered him, hate. You've nobody to blame but Duncan for brazening it out. All he had to do is give her the in' money. But, no, he got smart and she smacked him down, kicked him in the snuts, bent him over, put a heel in his ass and pushed him out into the yard.

You'd have 6 this afternoon.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yep, you guys ain't got that problem. Can you sit there, on your fat ass and tell Dale any of these ne'er do wells are going to beat you 4 after the 82? Please.

Lol you one cold hearted mutha er Cully.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & he's not comfortable, and watching him is a very uncomfortable watch. One wants to see something that never surfaces. But, your Amy delivered him, hate. You've nobody to blame but Duncan for brazening it out. All he had to do is give her the in' money. But, no, he got smart and she smacked him down, kicked him in the snuts, bent him over, put a heel in his ass and pushed him out into the yard.

You'd have 6 this afternoon.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^I still got it!!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm not in the NBA, so yeah I don't have that problem. (honestly I can barely follow your self infatuated gibberish)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm not in the NBA, so yeah I don't have that problem. (honestly I can barely follow your self infatuated gibberish)
    Bend over. I'll show you some in' infatuated gibberish.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Btw,

The Widow Douglas she took me for her son, and allowed she would sivilize me; but it was rough living in the house all the time, considering how dismal regular and decent the widow was in all her ways; and so when I couldn’t stand it no longer I lit out. I got into my old rags and my sugar-hogshead again, and was free and satisfied. But Tom Sawyer he hunted me up and said he was going to start a band of robbers, and I might join if I would go back to the widow and be respectable. So I went back. -Mark Twain "Huckleberry Finn"

This is where the got Dale steals his prose. He pretends it's his. Like everything else he uses, he thinks he started it. The Lakers were champs before Dale hopped the fanwagon, and these things were done well before words were uttered on this site.

Dale is a fraud. As long as you understand that, the rest is shaved pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So he can't shoot and can't do it in the paint?

So how the does he score ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lebron can shoot just fine. For being the best player in the world, he sure has a lot of shortcomings.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1997 Bullets would have made the ECF last season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

1) Charity stripe
    2) Layups off fast break

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1) Charity stripe
    2) Layups off fast break
    Actually I think Lebron doesnt get enough calls tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1) Charity stripe
    2) Layups off fast break
    You're playing checkers with this troll. Step up to chess, my man. This obvious ignorant polish stereotype isn't going to pay off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually I think Lebron doesnt get enough calls tbh
    It's not like he would make the free throws anyway

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine if we put LeBron on the line in game 6..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're playing checkers with this troll. Step up to chess, my man. This obvious ignorant polish stereotype isn't going to pay off.

Thread Information