My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/...-righteousness

Nearly six months have passed since Deng hung up the phone after accepting Ferry's apology for racially charged comments recorded during a front-office conference call in July about free agents. Claiming to have read directly from notes prepared by another team, later reported to be evaluations gathered from Deng's former teams in Cleveland and Chicago, Ferry told other Hawks executives Deng had "some African in him" and tended to be untrustworthy.

A small survey of general managers and league executives believe the private criticism of Deng from the reports Ferry received were largely the product of friction that accompanied his Chicago departure and the dysfunction on some levels that existed in Cleveland last season.
    Pretty consistent with the pettiness of Gilbert. I can see those notes being written in Comics Sans.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Deng does have that banana boat departure look.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let the witch hunt begin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    9 out of 10 white males are racist as fucc, so yea, it wouldn't surprise me if dan had something to do with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    9 out of 10 white males are racist as fucc, so yea, it wouldn't surprise me if dan had something to do with that.
    lol

"9 of of 10 women are sexist"... Isn't that in itself a sexist remark?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's weird as how much Ferry got, and no one seemed to care who actually made the original statement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's weird as how much Ferry got, and no one seemed to care who actually made the original statement.
    fair point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably was Gilbert but its cir stantial and probably getting snitched on now because his team is actually good again.

That letter he wrote about Lebron was trash. Blame a player for leaving in free agent like he owes you something.

Thread Information