Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Is Kiko Alonso actually good, or just another Luke Kuechly/Jerod Mayo type overrated tackle stat ?
    i don't really think you can mix Kuechly and Mayo, Alonso is indeed the K type, but Mayo is fairly bad in coverage while Alonso and K are at their best in coverage.

Veteran
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I can understand this trade from both team perspective. Buffalo need solid running game and with all the cap they can have 11mln$ RB. Philadelphia is creating space and probably Kelly thinks can his system can develop decent RB, who isnt taking 11mln$ from salary cap.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This is a win for the Cowboys... LeSean consistently torched the Cowboys. Now all I want to see is Chip go all in and get Mariota like the Redskins did for RGKnee.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Philly will probably go after McCourty/Maxwell and Cobb. It wouldn't be surprising if they snatch up Murray. That would be funny.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Was this a ploy to make Sproles the #1 choice for Chip's ty scheme?

This is a win for the Cowboys... LeSean consistently torched the Cowboys. Now all I want to see is Chip go all in and get Mariota like the Redskins did for RGKnee.
    Oh I hope they go and do that, that'll set the Boys up to win the division for the next 2-3 years. Eagles made some good moves but it'll all be crap if they trade up to grab Chip's golden boy.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Was this a ploy to make Sproles the #1 choice for Chip's ty scheme?
    Dunno but he just shot up in the fantasy rankings about 20 spots

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Eagles obviously have their eye on Ryan Mathews former 12th overall pick in the draft
    this guy always has the best takes

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bills got hosed. Trading away an up and coming linebacker for a RB who has been wearing down for the past 2 years? Seems like no matter who's calling the shots in Buffalo, they are always making ridiculous decisions. McCoy isn't a ground and pound RB and the Bills were dead last (Eagles #1) in run blocking in 2014 which makes this trade even more questionable.
    Horrible take, are you serious? That up and comer is coming off a major injury himself. McCoy's speed and vision make him a game changer, if he stays healthy (which he probably will) this is even more of a horrible trade for Philly and that's about it . Kelly just about ed any chance of attracting free agents now too, and the impact of that alone makes this a pretty terrible deal for Philadelphia. This is the kind of deal you make as a statement for dealing with a locker room cancer.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Horrible take, are you serious? That up and comer is coming off a major injury himself. McCoy's speed and vision make him a game changer, if he stays healthy (which he probably will) this is even more of a horrible trade for Philly and that's about it . Kelly just about ed any chance of attracting free agents now too, and the impact of that alone makes this a pretty terrible deal for Philadelphia. This is the kind of deal you make as a statement for dealing with a locker room cancer.
    so, having a young stud lb that can cover and signing a top safety and a rb that fits the system for the same money that they were supposed to pay just for a rb is the kind of move that doesn't attract free agents.. I'm pretty sure that paying a rb 11 per year is that type of move, but you know, whatever

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    i don't really think you can mix Kuechly and Mayo, Alonso is indeed the K type, but Mayo is fairly bad in coverage while Alonso and K are at their best in coverage.
    This...very versatile LB who excels in coverage. I wouldn't have a problem with this trade if we had our QB and just needed a playmaker to put us over the top...with or without Shady the grim reality is EJ or Matt ing Cassel will be our QB

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Bills got screwed. lol wtf why would they do that.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Bad for both teams

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Bad for both teams
    Eagles can just sign Spiller and draft a back like Gurley and have a nice committee there. easy win for Philly

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Bills got screwed. lol wtf why would they do that.
    One of the worst ran franchises in sports. No direction. Routinely win meaningless games late in the season to fall out of the draft lottery

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    One of the worst ran franchises in sports. No direction. Routinely win meaningless games late in the season to fall out of the draft lottery
    there is no lottery in the NFL you dip polak

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    so, having a young stud lb that can cover and signing a top safety and a rb that fits the system for the same money that they were supposed to pay just for a rb is the kind of move that doesn't attract free agents.. I'm pretty sure that paying a rb 11 per year is that type of move, but you know, whatever
    Free agents are going to be wary about signing with a team that trades away their top talent for no apparent reason other than money. I know the league is changing as far as how they covet RB's these days, but nobody is going to want to move their family to Philadelphia, play well, and abruptly have to pack up and move when the Eagles decide to dump your contract.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Armo goin' hard on a polak...

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Eagles can just sign Spiller and draft a back like Gurley and have a nice committee there. easy win for Philly
    that's assuming a lot

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Free agents are going to be wary about signing with a team that trades away their top talent for no apparent reason other than money. I know the league is changing as far as how they covet RB's these days, but nobody is going to want to move their family to Philadelphia, play well, and abruptly have to pack up and move when the Eagles decide to dump your contract.
    none should sign for the pats then..

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    none should sign for the pats then..
    Yeah, they don't. When was the last big name signing for the Pats? The Pats are like the Spurs..they're solid in the draft and choose role players that fit well in the scheme.. even after a Super Bowl, not one top free agent is gonna sign there

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Revis last year?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    wow eagles turn around and shoot themselves in the foot by getting a back on the wrong side of 30. unbelievable. don't do it eagles!

Thread Information