My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Some draft pick shuffling involved, probably nothing higher than the 4th round. Buffalo pretty desperate, but its a ty QB market.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Terrible O-Line and now Matt Cassel. Ryan about to destroy his second NY franchise. Poor DD.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    imo they should have swung for the fences and dealt for Sam Bradford

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    imo they should have swung for the fences and dealt for Sam Bradford
    there is no way he'd have stayed healthy behind that line--the Rams had a better O-Line lol. It is pretty much slim pickings for QB this year. Defense is the winner this year.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    there is no way he'd have stayed healthy behind that line--the Rams had a better O-Line lol. It is pretty much slim pickings for QB this year. Defense is the winner this year.
    i think its overstated... bradford's first big injury came running out of bounds. torn acl's are luck, getting hit at the wrong angle, etc. he's not particularly frail. 6'4 225 is pretty good size for a qb

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Personally, I would have rather seen them take a chance in the draft with a player like Nick Marshall rather than fudge around with a career backup. I'm not sure of the angle here. If he's replacing Orton as a backup, I'm fine with it. If he's competing with EJ Manuel for the starting job, this trade sucks. We'll see if the Bills make a splash in free agency which would validate these two trades. Right now, it looks like the Bills are so desperate to end their playoff drought, they're willing to sell away their future for one year of playoff bliss.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    instant upgrade.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Personally, I would have rather seen them take a chance in the draft with a player like Nick Marshall rather than fudge around with a career backup. I'm not sure of the angle here. If he's replacing Orton as a backup, I'm fine with it. If he's competing with EJ Manuel for the starting job, this trade sucks. We'll see if the Bills make a splash in free agency which would validate these two trades. Right now, it looks like the Bills are so desperate to end their playoff drought, they're willing to sell away their future for one year of playoff bliss.
    Orton retired. he's the only guy there

Thread Information