Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Benghazi!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the NYT heavily hinted about the long rumored relationship with Abedin. if nothing related to Benghazi turns up, I expect that to be the angle.

dumb as for HRC to do have done this. if it sinks her, good riddance to smelly garbage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    unfortunately for Jeb Bush, he's shady as too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wall St LOVES them both as establishment tools

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary Clinton Responds To Email Controversy: 'I Want The Public To See My Email'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...ushpmg00000003

BENGHAZI-GASM

Go for it, Trey!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As guv, he ran his own private mail system, too.

And hides that his "education progress" was really pumping money into FL schools, which is the LAST THING Repugs want to hear, NOT any other policies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As for the OP, I keep my work and personal emails separate. One would think that the sec of state would hold themselves to this very minimal standard, if not a much higher standard.
    Yeah exactly. For at least the last 6-7 years I've made a very specific point to keep my business internet and email account strictly business. I also would never see the need to use a personal account for business, although the Sec of State is obviously in a different position.

But if this turns out to truly be a personal account where she also sends out lol memes then I really overestimated her smarts.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah exactly. For at least the last 6-7 years I've made a very specific point to keep my business internet and email account strictly business. I also would never see the need to use a personal account for business, although the Sec of State is obviously in a different position.

But if this turns out to truly be a personal account where she also sends out lol memes then I really overestimated her smarts.
    I read the Kerry is supposedly the FIRST official to use EXCLUSIVELY govt mail services for govt business.

I'm not defending Hillary, but this OUTRAGE is very definitely more right-wing fabrication that ignores that just about everybody, including REPUGS, also do govt business on non-govt mail services.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, seems like a lot of grand standing and will probably turn up with nothing, but it's still not a good look for her to say "oh I didn't know you wanted the benghazi emails from my personal account too"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary Clinton’s Emails: Is This A Scandal? Or A ‘Scandal’?

a Pulitzer Prize-winning New York Times columnist predicted she would end up in prison! –

Yet many prominent people, both in and out of government, have preferred private email, in the belief that those accounts provide stronger encryption and safeguards against hacking.

So far, the former Secretary of State doesn’t appear to have breached security or violated any federal recordkeeping statutes, although those laws were tightened both before and after she left office. She didn’t use her personal email for classified materials, according to the State Department. The Government Executive magazine website nextgov.com offers an admirably concise review of the legal and security issues here.

Certainly Clinton wasn’t the first federal official or cabinet officer to use a personal email account for both personal and official business, as most news outlets have acknowledged by now – indeed, every Secretary of State who sent emails had used a personal account until John Kerry succeeded Clinton in 2013.

Last year, the State Department requested that all of the living former Secretaries of State turn over relevant emails for its archives.

To date, only one of them has complied: Hillary Clinton. Her aides provided more than 50,000 emails to the government – and sent about 300 to the House Select Committee that is still investigating Benghazi.

http://www.nationalmemo.com/hillary-...-%202015-03-05

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "....... AP) Sen. John McCain (R-Arizona). Sen. John McCain (R-Arizona) just gave a candid reply for why he doesn't use email.According to*a National Journal report*published Wednesday, McCain said he might angrily fire off missives he ends up regretting later."I don't email at all," McCain said. "I have other people and I tell them to email because I am just always worried I might say something. I am not the most calm and reserved person you know?* I am afraid I might email something that in retrospect I wish I hadn't."

McCain is sometimes known for speaking his mind when he is frustrated with others. At a January Senate committee hearing, for example, he*told some hecklers,*"Get out of here, you low-life s ."*........"

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/john-m...233807500.html

damn, this moron was almost president

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn, this moron was almost president
    it was clear during 2008 the McLiar was emotionally unstable, and his bull since has not convinced me otherwise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the NYT heavily hinted about the long rumored relationship with Abedin. if nothing related to Benghazi turns up, I expect that to be the angle.

dumb as for HRC to do have done this. if it sinks her, good riddance to smelly garbage.
    Completely agree.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Abedin is a Muslim terrorist mole married to a Jew!

From what I read, the only real difference is that HRC set up her own mail server, when others used non-govt mail servers. They apparently all ran mail traffic outside of govt mail servers, except for John Kerry.

outrage!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As guv, he ran his own private mail system,
    Seems Rick Perry did the same.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If nothing on Benghazi shows up I expect the story to be about Hillary deleting all emails related to Benghazi.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WATCH: Jon Stewart Ridicules Drummed-Up Clinton E-mail Scandal

Didn't anyone notice at the time that they were e-mailing her at a personal e-mail address?

http://www.alternet.org/video/watch-jon-stewart-ridicules-drummed-clinton-e-mail-scandal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny watching this whole thing unfold. I agree that it isn't quite as scandalous as shoving a presidential cigar up a chubby 18 year old interns snatch. Bottom line is if there is nothing to hide the expedient thing would be to turn over the server and put this whole "scandal" thing behind her. Her reaction instead is what continues to roil su ion. With the latest she was claiming that many of the emails deleted were between her and her husband Bill. Meanwhile Bill's reps in an interview with the WSJ has stated that he has sent two emails in his LIFE. Neither of which was to Hillary. I really couldn't care less whether her emails get disclosed or not but watching her duck and dodge and refuse to disclose certainly makes it obvious that SHE cares.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny watching this whole thing unfold. I agree that it isn't quite as scandalous as shoving a presidential cigar up a chubby 18 year old interns snatch. Bottom line is if there is nothing to hide the expedient thing would be to turn over the server and put this whole "scandal" thing behind her. Her reaction instead is what continues to roil su ion. With the latest she was claiming that many of the emails deleted were between her and her husband Bill. Meanwhile Bill's reps in an interview with the WSJ has stated that he has sent two emails in his LIFE. Neither of which was to Hillary. I really couldn't care less whether her emails get disclosed or not but watching her duck and dodge and refuse to disclose certainly makes it obvious that SHE cares.
    If the emails were personal, why make them public?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She glossed right over the Saudi financial contribution/Women's rights question

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the emails were personal, why make them public?
    at the diehard apologists.

It was apparently the only email she used for personal and business.

Are you trying to advocate that she never sent any business emails to anyone?

Like I said. Chump...if there is nothing to hide then don't hide.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at the diehard apologists.

It was apparently the only email she used for personal and business.

Are you trying to advocate that she never sent any business emails to anyone?
    Those have already been turned over to State.

55,000 pages worth.

I figure most of those were already in the government's possession since they were sent to government addresses.

What are you saying she is hiding?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately, I don't see enough outrage out there about this other than the usual suspects, which is disappointing. I was hoping this would kill her candidacy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

OK Chump.

She is just pure as the ing wind driven snow and wouldn't try to hide anything.

And you spewing talking points that "most were already in the governments possession IFFFF they were sent to government addresses is just monumentally dumb considering the Secretary of State does a load of business with parties that don't use US.Gov.

From this point on I'm OK with being a silent observer of this thread. Feel free to declare victory and continue to spew Hillary talking points.

Thread Information