Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anybody remembers if Manu pulled the injury excuse for the 2013 Finals, tbh?
    I guess that was the redeeming aspect of the series for him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yah, but let's please keep Game 6 in perspective. Let's not act like Manu didn't disappear on a MUCH greater scale:

Game 6
    Tony Parker: 19 pts, 8 ast, 0 TO, +8 overall
    Manu Ginobili: 9 pts, 3 ast, 8 TO, -21 overall

Along with Manu going 1/5 for 5 pts and -22 in Game 4.
    Or Manu going for 7 pts in Game 3.
    Or Manu going 2/6 for 5 pts and 3 TOs and -23 in Game 2.

Let's please not compare Parker and Ginobili's 2013 Finals...Manu "disappeared" for 4 games in that series and literally put up more points as Parker ONE time.
    Oh fck, I didn't see this user has only 15 posts.

Must be jag or another Enrique with an alt account..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh fck, I didn't see this user has only 15 posts.

Must be jag or another Enrique with a new account..
    Nope, been on NBA Forum for the past 7 years...been trying to get on this one for the past 2 but no response from mods...and that coming from someone with <1000? Not exactly a veteran yourself...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope, been on NBA Forum for the past 7 years...been trying to get on this one for the past 2 but no response from mods...and that coming from someone with <1000? Not exactly a veteran yourself...
    You just entered the forum and you are already bashing on Manu and sucking TP's ? Sure you been waiting for the last 2 years..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess that was the redeeming aspect of the series for him?
    Nah, the 2014 playoffs were.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What bothers me most about Tony that game was how he started chucking up double digits at the end of the 3rd/start of the 4th. He was gunning for that finals MVP and let the Heat back in the game.
    And he tried it again in '14. Don't know why it's so hard for some people to admit that he loves bathing in self glory. Even Horry, who's actually been inside that locker room, has said that about him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, if 19 pts, 8 ast, with 0 turnovers, including one of the most clutch sequences in Finals history is a terrible Parker performance, then I'm not sure what else to say. Yah, he had a bad shooting night...and made up for it with a game-tying 3, a steal on the next play, and a go-ahead bucket with under a minute left.

Yes, terrible perfomance, 6-23 is REALLY BAD. You can just suck the entire game and make the last 4 points, you gotta play well THE ENTIRE GAME.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anybody remembers if Manu pulled the injury excuse for the 2013 Finals, tbh?
    Evita went farther than that. he blamed his struggles to having too much beef in his diet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Example of a Manu hater here... you forget that Tony was injured most of those times.

Now let's talk about RIP Manu 2009-2013...
    I didn't even mention Manu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Evita went farther than that. he blamed his struggles to having too much beef in his diet.
    link? IIRC, the whole diet thing was in the summer after the Finals?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just entered the forum and you are already bashing on Manu and sucking TP's ? Sure you been waiting for the last 2 years..

Nope, just been a fan of the Spurs long enough to know who's a FMVP, 6x All-Star, 4x All-NBA and who's a 6th man (one of the best ones of all time, IMO). And it's pretty obvious from watching this board for 2 years, that it's heavily led against TP, even to the point of saying that the All-Time Playoff-Scoring-Leading PG "underperforms" in the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least Manu said he played bad, unlike the French oh and he pulled out injury excuse too. TP should explain us why he dissapeared last two games..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't even mention Manu.
    Doesn't matter, you posted TP hate...

Let me remind you, Manu : RIP GINO 2009-2013

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yah, he had a bad shooting night...and made up for it with a game-tying 3, a steal on the next play, and a go-ahead bucket with under a minute left.
    That's not how it works, especially if the team loses. Chances are if he has a decent shooting night the Spurs have more room for error in the closing minutes. Same goes for Manu if he keeps his TOs under five.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y'all pretend to know anything about basketball, but you don't know how a hurt hammy affects shooting. You don't have the same lift, the pain alone can make you chuck a shot or 3... look at Westbrook, he's been probably playing injured all his career, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least Manu said he played bad, unlike the French oh and he pulled out injury excuse too. TP should explain us why he dissapeared last two games..
    no he didn't. he was in denial all along.

he said he played "eh, so-so" (mas o menos)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no he didn't. he was in denial all along.

he said he played "eh, so-so" (mas o menos)
    Did TP explain why he dissapeared last two games?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The mild hammy strain is still bothering him this year too.

Its hilarious with that guy. It couldn't be that it had something to do with LeBron being on him or that the Heat in general were a great defensive team. Nope Enrique is god...the only way he'll struggle is due to injuries and nothing else. ing Kobe Jr tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just so we're clear, 29 pts & 12 ast for +4 overall is disappearing, correct?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't have to explain anything. Did he explain what he meant when he said the Spurs were not championship material anymore? Did he explain why he sexted Erin Barry?

There's nothing to explain and a reporter like JMcDonalds doesn't have the balls to ask, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    29 points in 35 shots is pretty bad if not AWFUL. And 10 points out of 29 were from the free throw point line.

Enrique

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    short bus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    29 points in 35 shots is pretty bad if not AWFUL. And 10 points out of 29 were from the free throw point line.

Enrique

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Enrique

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Enrique
    Yes, it is bad...but AWFUL is:

26 pts, 12 ast COMBINED in Games 2, 3, 4, & 6 for Ginobili. ... oh, and 14 TOs.

Thread Information