My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Be careful what you wish for
    It's okay. I wish them well.

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    Tbh I think we all owe an apology to OP tbh... Cam has been great so far this season tbh fwiw

Respect to Cam..best QB in the NFL and should be on the throne for the next 3-4 years or so..

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Exposed that ty Cards team

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Respect to Cam..best QB in the NFL and should be on the throne for the next 3-4 years or so..
    Nah, way too dumb and imprecise to be the best QB. And I'm not even hating, you all know I love mobile QB's.

Nah, way too dumb and imprecise to be the best QB. And I'm not even hating, you all know I love mobile QB's.
    He's the best, tbh..Rodgers could take back the le, next year, but he was pretty bad, this year(by his standards)..

Nobody else is really in the conversation..Brady is too old, and Rothlisberger has the same issues with inconsistency as Newton, despite having the best group of WRs in the NFL..

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    chunticakes

Cam 1

Romo 0

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lol good game man you all earned it. Good luck in the Super Bowl.

Hopefully Romo comes back after clavicle surgery to put up a better fight next year.

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    Black excellence

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    grats scrub

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    He's the best, tbh..Rodgers could take back the le, next year, but he was pretty bad, this year(by his standards)..

Nobody else is really in the conversation..Brady is too old, and Rothlisberger has the same issues with inconsistency as Newton, despite having the best group of WRs in the NFL..
    Rodgers/Newton will probably battle the le of best QB until the end of the decade imo, maybe apart from RW and a healthy Luck, the new age QB pool don't look too good

Dude was on target,,,,

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Rodgers/Newton will probably battle the le of best QB until the end of the decade imo, maybe apart from RW and a healthy Luck, the new age QB pool don't look too good
    Loathe Rodgers and the Quackers, and I hope he goes down and is never the same.

Don't really mind the others. Cam is a likeable, Wilson is wayyy too religious but he's not a bad person, Luck is eh, Bortles seems like a good kid, Cousins is fine with me, etc.

Loathe Rodgers and the Quackers, and I hope he goes down and is never the same.

Don't really mind the others. Cam is a likeable, Wilson is wayyy too religious but he's not a bad person, Luck is eh, Bortles seems like a good kid, Cousins is fine with me, etc.
    Better watch that kid outta Oakland named Carr,,,,

Thread Information