Page 54 of 60 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1490
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    LaDainian Tomlinson averaged 3.9 his rookie season.

Believe what ya like, I go with what experience has taught me.
    That's only 10% below his career average. Osweiller has an average QB rating of 77.4 for his career.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    benefactor

My wife has seen me workout for 30 years.

So I guess that takes care of that, right?
    That's right...run away like you always do you old, fat mother er.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Who needs to lie on the internet? How silly is that? What do you gain by doing that?
    You do it because it gets you the attention that you clearly don't get offline. You're also a narcissist, so lying comes with the territory. Especially lying to make yourself look much better than you actually are.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    benefactor

My wife has seen me workout for 30 years.

So I guess that takes care of that, right?
    Fat, welching old got.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That's right...run away like you always do you old, fat mother er.
    I'm just doing what you did, ya little freak.

I did post some videos, what have you done, yep....0.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Fat, welching old got.
    Tell us all again about how Rex is exposing the Raiders, ya ing moron.

How stupid was this..."ha, he muffed a punt".....hahahaha~~~

And, will you ever pick games BEFORE the game?

Dude, you gotta be about the dumbest poster here. STILL can't figure out there are 4 quarters in a football game.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That Blount/Lewis RB combo for the Pats, the new...

Jim Brown/Bobby Mitc
    Larry Csonka/Mercury Morris
    Mike Alstott/Warrick Dunn

...yep, Thunder & Lightnin'

How many starting RB's were also kickoff returners? I know, ya don't know.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    I'm just doing what you did, ya little freak.

I did post some videos, what have you done, yep....0.
    Because despite all of your overconfident bragging about your appearance(continually calling people "little man" and like that), you couldn't honor a simple agreement with me. You agreed to it but as soon as I told you I had a video made(one that has been seen by posters here...people who know me from outside of here and can verify it's me) you started panicking when you realized I wasn't full of like you are. You've continually deflected and you keep going back to paper thin arguments to keep from doing it(like your pics of your trophies and weights, which have nothing to do with our agreement) and using excuses like "you won't believe it's me" when it's easy as to identify yourself in a video(we know your name is Lawrence, so just say Lawrence before you start the lift).

You are a ing liar. This is why people keep making fun of you. Now cue more deflections and lies...it's all you have left.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dude, are you really this totally ed up? Do you really think anyone is going to take the time to do all that so a freak like you can ...."that isn't you".....really, come on guy. You work way too hard at this....you are fat, ugly, stink, short, stupid.....because I know all this stuff and make ya look stupid. No way in you are ever going to...."damn guy, you weren't bull ting were you?"....and you make that real obvious. I MUST be a fat , an idiot. You NEED that because ya can't stand the fact I can talk circles around anyone here when it comes to most things.

Dude, GROW THE UP...ok?

I posted about a dozen pictures of my books, muscic, weights, stuff. What have you ever done, yep...0. And no I don't believe you ever had any video, I think you are a liar.

Let's see ya do what I did, post some pictures guy, ok?

Starting lifting at 15 for football, and simply never stopped (other than boot camp, then I did pushups.pullups.squats) and look what a guy who has been at it 50 years should look like, got it? Why would some fat know about how to built the body, which you;'ve read me break down more than once.

You;re a little ing freak asshole, ok?
    Last edited by Avante; 01-19-2017 at 02:30 AM.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Dude, are you really this totally ed up? Do you really think anyone is going to take the time to do all that so a freak like you can ...."that isn't you".....really, come on guy. You work way too hard at this....you are fat, ugly, stink, short, stupid.....because I know all this stuff and make ya look stupid. No way in you are ever going to...."damn guy, you weren't bull ting were you?"....and you make that real obvious. I MUST be a fat , an idiot. You NEED that because ya can't stand the fact I can talk circles around anyone here when it comes to most things.

Dude, GROW THE UP...ok?

I posted about a dozen pictures of my books, muscic, weights, stuff. What have you ever done, yep...0. And no I don't believe you ever had any video, I think you are a liar.

Let's see ya do what I did, post some pictures guy, ok?

Starting lifting at 15 for football, and simply never stopped (other than boot camp, then I did pushups.pullups.squats) and look what a guy who has been at it 50 years should look like, got it? Why would some fat know about how to built the body, which you;'ve read me break down more than once.

You;re a little ing freak asshole, ok?
    The truth is a beautiful thing...but alas...
    You are a ing liar. This is why people keep making fun of you. Now cue more deflections and lies...it's all you have left.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The truth is a beautiful thing...but alas...

Dude, this is a football forum, ok? Nobody cares about your personal problems, ok? Talk football or shut the up, got it?

Look at how ya act, and I'm suppose to care about pleasing a freak like you,

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Why the Packers don't use Jeff Janis more remains a mystery to me. He is their fastest receiver, yep, faster than Nelson. Not talking running routes, I am talking strecthing the field with the occasional target.

Maybe this will be the game they need him.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    We always hear about how Elliott was a HS hurdler, what we are never told is Le' Veon Bell was a 6-8 high jumper in HS. Which is superior to what Elliott ran in the hurdles.

I can't think of any other RB's other than decathlete Milt Campbell (Browns/Indiana) who high jumped.

We have had some WR/high jumpers.

Alvin Harper
    Carl Pickens
    Herman Moore
    Donald Driver

Randall Cunningham high jumped.

Jim Thorpe high jumped, just remembered him.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-19-2017 at 12:22 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We always hear about how Elliott was a HS hurdler, what we are never told is Le' Veon Bell was a 6-8 high jumper in HS. Which is superior to what Elliott ran in the hurdles.

I can't think of any other RB's other than decathlete Milt Campbell (Browns/Indiana) who high jumped.

We have had some WR/high jumpers.

Alvin Harper
    Carl Pickens
    Herman Moore

Randall Cunningham high jumped.

Jim Thorpe high jumped, just remembered him.
    All other things being equal, I'd rather have an RB that can hurdle people at a high speed than one that can make an unnatural football move and clear a bar.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    All other things being equal, I'd rather have an RB that can hurdle people at a high speed than one that can make an unnatural football move and clear a bar.
    Well then you'd love these RB's who all ran the hurdles.

Tyrone Wheatley Michigan
    James Owens UCLA
    Jim Thorpe Carlisle
    Milt Campbell Indiana
    Roger Craig Nebraska
    Bobby Mitc Illinois
    Paul Lowe Oregon State
    Hugh"The King" McElhenny Washington
    Mel Renfro Oregon
    Paul Robinson Arizona.....400m hurdler
    Jamaal Charles Texas
    Todd Gurley Georgia

(some were just HS hurdlers)

RB/long jumpers

Terry Metcalf Long Beach State
    Eric Metcalf Texas (yep, his son)
    "Jaguar" Jon Arnett USC
    Last edited by Avante; 01-19-2017 at 01:00 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The old AFL KC Chiefs would move the pocket with Len Dawson who was mobile. They'd slide to the right then the left, then not do either. What they did to a pass rush was confuse them, and when off to the right or left there went half that rush. We are seeing some of that with the Packers and why more teams don't use that technique...??? Slide away from their stud pass rusher. Hard to have an effective blitz when ya don't know where the QB will be.

Wiki

A pinpoint passer, Dawson's mobility helped him flourish in Stram's "moving pocket" offense. He would win four AFL passing les and was selected as a league All-Star six times, ending the 10-year run of the league as its highest-rated career passer. From 1962 to 1969, Dawson threw more touchdown passes (182) than any other professional football quarterback during that time

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    chirp chirp

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Then ya wonder why I was never going to waste any time on a freak like you.

I pity your family guy.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    ^

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Talk football guy, nobody cares about your personal problems, ok?

GROW UP~~~~

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I like to give prdictions BEFORE a game, funny that way.

So far 7-1.

The Pats at home in a playoff game, nuff said. NE wins.

I want to see the Aaron Rodgers vs Tom Brady (we all do outside the south) BUT....without Jordy Nelson and a lot of the Packers nursing this and that atlment I can't see them matching the speed of the Falcons. They might be the fastest team in the NFL and they play in a dome. So if the Packers do win I get what I want (Jeff Janis would be the surprise star) if the Falcons win then I hit another winner.

I do have a hard time seeing....New England Patriots vs Atlanta Falcons....as our SB. Looks better with Green Bay there.

Imagine if GRONK were playing. Three white receivers out there with a white TE. Can't recall ever seeing that.(in my football days)

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Then ya wonder why ya get treated like ya do.

GROW UP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    translation

Hey Avante, what would the all time NFL 200m look like?

Here ya go little man.

lane

1.Michael Bates...Seahawks...Olympic bronze
    2.Larry Burton....Saints...Olympic final
    3.Bob Hayes...Cowboys...WR 20.5
    4.Henry Carr...Giants...Olympic gold medalist/WR 20.2
    5.Tommie Smith....Bengals...Olympic gold medalist/WR 19.83
    6.Ray Norton...Niners...Olympic final....WR 20.5
    7.Tyreek Hill...Chiefs...20.13
    8.James Jett...Raiders...20.14

Keep chirping little guy I love to show off.

Thread Information