Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Right now according to mock drafts we're projected to get the number 4 pick....if we lose out we could easily get #2 pick based on strength of schedule. If that happens I have no doubt we will leap frog the Knicks and get the number 1 pick based on their bad luck. It all starts with the black Pringles - B. Scott making sure he s with the line up enough to make this happen....we gotta with Phil Jackson and get that pick....tank mutha ers tank!!!!!!

1. New York Knicks: Karl-Anthony Towns (Kentucky)

2. Philadelphia 76ers: D’Angelo Russell (Ohio State)

3. Minnesota Timberwolves: Jahlil Okafor (Duke)

4. Los Angeles Lakers: Willie Cauley-Stein (Kentucky)

5. Orlando Magic: Kristaps Porzingis (International)

6. Sacramento Kings: Emmanuel Mudiay (International)

7. Denver Nuggets: Mario Hezonja (International)

8. Detroit Pistons: Stanley Johnson (Arizona)

9. Utah Jazz: Myles Turner (Texas)

10. Boston Celtics: Kelly Oubre (Kansas)

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might be the worst class in NBA draft history. Nothing but . Hopfully lakers pick the test one.

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    what is Willie Cauley-Stein doing in top 5?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA mock drafts are the dumbest ever....

We have no idea what the picking order is going to be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Serous moment Kool Aids Virus and others.

I find this to be the the best betting time of the year.
    Tankers.
    Lakers were golden last year.

Do you?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It would be nothing shawt of tragic if we slip to 6 and give the pick to Pheonix especially after they ed us on the Nash deal.....if B.Scott is smart he would do whatever possible to ensure we dont win another game....I'm dead serious I hope they're smart enough to realize their are no moral victories at this time....you have to tank in all honesty...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree with you Virus, and yet here with The Battle of the Tankers we have the Flamers dropping a game to the 76ers tonight.
    Outscoring the 6ers 27 - 12 in the 4th!

Is that grounds for firing Scott? I would say the Lakers ordered his mother to be offed but she died before the start of tonights game.

Can Kirby be brought back to finish the job he started this season?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lin trolled Lakers

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^Out of a few smackers, yes,,,but, Amy trolled you out of 5.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    @ Johnny Max ... Cauley-Stein is considered on defense to be a potential 2011 Tyson Chandler I have even read comparisons to KG (because he is beast defending PNR) or DPOY version of Noah. Even in a average draft that means at least lotto pick if not top 5.

@Kool, Byron's mom just passed. We at home playing against a team just as bad as we are ... and they on a west coast road trip. It's one of the "expected wins". Key for us is not to win more than 20. Hopefully we only get 19 wins. But it's stupoid to expect us to "lose out" when we have like 14-15 games left. We are horrid but not THAT horrid ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    @ Johnny Max ... Cauley-Stein is considered on defense to be a potential 2011 Tyson Chandler I have even read comparisons to KG (because he is beast defending PNR) or DPOY version of Noah. Even in a average draft that means at least lotto pick if not top 5.

@Kool, Byron's mom just passed. We at home playing against a team just as bad as we are ... and they on a west coast road trip. It's one of the "expected wins". Key for us is not to win more than 20. Hopefully we only get 19 wins. But it's stupoid to expect us to "lose out" when we have like 14-15 games left. We are horrid but not THAT horrid ...
    Its only stupid if you're actually trying to win games....you obviously dont realize that teams who really want the pick will purposely tank....if you think anything less it means you believe in a Utopian Akuna matata society....

Tank mutha ers tank..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Its only stupid if you're actually trying to win games....you obviously dont realize that teams who really want the pick will purposely tank....if you think anything less it means you believe in a Utopian Akuna matata society....

Tank mutha ers tank..
    WTF are you talking about?
    Teams, dont tank.
    The front-office initiates a tank.
    Even if you are tanking you will face other teams that are also tanking.

I was for the tank even before you were so you cannot tell me about tanking. but losing 20 straight is difficult I think only the Sixers we just beat have come close to reaching that number.

Im just annoyed that Lord Byron says with a straight face he doesnt know "if the fans want us to lose games" WTF?!!! What does a few meaningless wins versus fellow bottom feeders prove?!

One thing we do agree on is tank baby tank ...but we aint catching NYK or Minny Philly is our only hope. Expected us to win yesterday but we need to lose at Philly to make up for it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    WTF are you talking about?
    Teams, dont tank.
    The front-office initiates a tank.
    Even if you are tanking you will face other teams that are also tanking.

I was for the tank even before you were so you cannot tell me about tanking. but losing 20 straight is difficult I think only the Sixers we just beat have come close to reaching that number.

Im just annoyed that Lord Byron says with a straight face he doesnt know "if the fans want us to lose games" WTF?!!! What does a few meaningless wins versus fellow bottom feeders prove?!

One thing we do agree on is tank baby tank ...but we aint catching NYK or Minny Philly is our only hope. Expected us to win yesterday but we need to lose at Philly to make up for it.
    Players play and coaches tank.....winning last night had nothing to do with Scott's mama...he should have lost that game...you lose ing head to head games when you play them...how?

By ing up player rotations....taking the hot man out....benching players...calling bad plays....playing guys extended minutes when they're in foul trouble early...calling plays for scrubs....making them practice harder so they'll be tired on game day...calling plays in practice....maybe not letting them practice at all....there's all types of to do to tank....right now i see the players as enemies because they're trying to win since they know they wont be back...is Scotts job to up the game plan.....winning at this point is just re ed...i swear if we dont get a top 3 pick...I'm done...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Players play and coaches tank.....winning last night had nothing to do with Scott's mama...he should have lost that game...you lose ing head to head games when you play them...how?

By ing up player rotations....taking the hot man out....benching players...calling bad plays....playing guys extended minutes when they're in foul trouble early...calling plays for scrubs....making them practice harder so they'll be tired on game day...calling plays in practice....maybe not letting them practice at all....there's all types of to do to tank....right now i see the players as enemies because they're trying to win since they know they wont be back...is Scotts job to up the game plan.....winning at this point is just re ed...i swear if we dont get a top 3 pick...I'm done...
    So you are saying that without the FO blessing he should do all of that? Every indication at leats publicly says that we aren't tanking ...we just suck. I would support a complete tank job ... but what you you are asking Byron to do make sno sense based on what the FO has said and done ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So you are saying that without the FO blessing he should do all of that? Every indication at leats publicly says that we aren't tanking ...we just suck. I would support a complete tank job ... but what you you are asking Byron to do make sno sense based on what the FO has said and done ...

Dude open your eyes and unplug your ears....of course the FO will say no tank publicly...they have too or else the league would come down hard...however what they do is send a minion to deliver the edict to Scott so their hands stay clean....incidentally it's Scotts job to keep his own hands clean in the process....it's the very reason he was hired to begin with because he can be trusted to be a good ole boy...

There are certain realities in this world you need to come to terms with...his job is to tank at this point...they shut down Kobe and they shut down Nick but these ing losers are still playing hard...its his job to up the game plan while looking clean as he does it....

Same ing the Spurs did to land Duncan.....Pop may have even been more obvious in his tanking....tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Laker Fan, WTH was Scott doing last night leaving Lin in the 4th? The 6ers had pulled to within 1 and Lin went off.

Does Kirby need to be brought back to the lineup to finish what he started?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So Laker Fan, WTH was Scott doing last night leaving Lin in the 4th? The 6ers had pulled to within 1 and Lin went off.

Does Kirby need to be brought back to the lineup to finish what he started?
    Everything you own you owe to your tank. You've nary room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What has the FO done that has indicated they didn't want to tank?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What has the FO done that has indicated they didn't want to tank?
    no way Amb. this topic and the Pau alpha ones are off-limits. We wont get anywhere with the latter because you are obtuse. The former is off limits because you kept ing this was as a 35-40 win team and wont admit how foolish that was. This a non-starter between us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no way Amb. this topic and the Pau alpha ones are off-limits. We wont get anywhere with the latter because you are obtuse. The former is off limits because you kept ing this was as a 35-40 win team and wont admit how foolish that was. This a non-starter between us.
    I said it was a 30-35 win team, not 35 to 40. Besides, it has mothing to do with what the FO has done. They have done nothing.

MVPau was the alpha, look up the stats, it backed me up. You can choose to wallow in the ignorance of the main stream media and designate Kobe as the alpha, or you can look it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if only kobe was playing it would be easier

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I said it was a 30-35 win team, not 35 to 40. Besides, it has mothing to do with what the FO has done. They have done nothing.

MVPau was the alpha, look up the stats, it backed me up. You can choose to wallow in the ignorance of the main stream media and designate Kobe as the alpha, or you can look it up.
    Your alpha definition is as ty as this post tbh. And even at 30-35 that was still a horrible call.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your alpha definition is as ty as this post tbh. And even at 30-35 that was still a horrible call.
    The Lakers were well on their way to 30 or so wins before the sudden unexplained collapse around January, when the FO decided to shut it down and tank for the pick. The Lakers were on their way to giving up the pick, but they made sure it won't happen.

As for definition of alpha, yes, the player who contributed most to the teams success is the alpha, or are you going to say Fisher was the alpha on 5 les?

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    You got to win the lottery. The team with the worst record doesn't win it enough to take it as a given.

That's why the NBA will probably gift the lakers the first pick this year no matter where they finish.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Lakers were well on their way to 30 or so wins before the sudden unexplained collapse around January, when the FO decided to shut it down and tank for the pick. The Lakers were on their way to giving up the pick, but they made sure it won't happen.

As for definition of alpha, yes, the player who contributed most to the teams success is the alpha, or are you going to say Fisher was the alpha on 5 les?
    So you make predictions without factoring injuries or depth? I told you those would be issues at the time we had those debates. The season started with Randle, Nash, Swaggy and then Kobe all hurt. Not my fault you had an agenda and made a stupid prediction. When we had those debates the team was already injured. OR do you think a team with little elite talent can lose 3 starters and a top rookie and maintain their record? Dont get me wrong we still would have sucked. But Byron would have to be Pop with a it of PJ thrown in to win 35 games with this team ...

Thread Information