Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Nobody gives a about the Pelicans brah. So do us all a favor and shut the up
    Make me internet tough guy

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Okie City is a ty city with a ty fanbase. The only reason they have a team is because of Hurricane Katrina. They don't deserve . Its awesome seeing their championship hopes go down that drain. They've put all their eggs in one basket relying on that asshole Westbrook and now that franchise is gonna burn. Worst city in the league, worst fan base, and worst brand. They have the look of an ABA franchise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol what a franchise

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okie City is a ty city with a ty fanbase. The only reason they have a team is because of Hurricane Katrina. They don't deserve . Its awesome seeing their championship hopes go down that drain. They've put all their eggs in one basket relying on that asshole Westbrook and now that franchise is gonna burn. Worst city in the league, worst fan base, and worst brand. They have the look of an ABA franchise.
    The team was stolen they should have never left Seattle considering the history they had over there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't really blame OKC's front office, either, they know Durant isn't going to stay there, tbh..they tried to make a last attempt at winning a championship, which would have helped convince him to stay long-term, but the plan failed..

They'll lose both Westbrook and Durant, will have to re-tool by loading up on White players in an attempt to keep their fanbase, probably fail, and everybody will want them to relocate in 5 years or so..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbf their methhead fans are some of the best in the league. Agree about the rest though...their city, arena, name, logo, etc scream out small time.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    ing morons should have sat him out for the season from the beginning. For the good of the game I hope this doesn't become another Grant Hill situation where the Pistons left his career in shambles because they knew he was going to leave like Durant.
    This is exactly what I told my friend before Christmas.

Durant needs to sign with Phoenix before his career is wasted!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell him to stop jumping and down every time his boyfriend makes a shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes and other guys like Beaubois and Travis Outlaw
    Damn I didn't know it was the same injury as Roddy and JA. Although KD still looked good when he came back the first time and those guys didn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Imagine that along with Enes Kanter or Tyson Chandler

Year after year Thunder making huge mistakes. No wonder Durant wants out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing about the Thunder's "talent" over the past few years is they are all mostly isoballers. You don't see any ball movement, they all need the ball to be effective. Otherwise they are standing around. What kind of defensive iden y do any of them have outside of Serge and his goaltending blocks?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're called the Thunder for s sake. What is this, a youth soccer league? Who approved that ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TMZ Sports spoke to Lil B and he told us Durant's BasedGod curse remains, and it's the reason for all of KD's current career struggles.

"He's still under it. Everyone who disses Lil B pays for it."*

According to Lil B -- who dropped a hilarious song called "F*ck Kevin Durant" last year -- there's only one way to break the curse ... Kevin has to play him in basketball.

"All he has to do is meet on the basketball court for a friendly game of 21. I'm passionate about my game, my defense, if he doesn't beat me 21-0 he should be embarrassed."

"He knows the curse is affecting him. Everyone knows. He needs to see me on the court."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol lil b trolling....they hatin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're called the Thunder for s sake. What is this, a youth soccer league? Who approved that ?
    It's not bad considering Oklahoma City has been the tornado capital of the entire world for the past decade or so. I mean, we have the Pelicans, had the Bobcats (have you ever seen a Bobcat? Not the most frightening creature) and the Nuggets. Wizards are Nets are ing terrible as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope he recovers.

Kawhi loves compe ion. Makes him a better player..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Needs season ending surgery.

Thread Information