Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well I'm done watching Rousey fights until there is a long leg / Jon Jones/ Distance type fighter up to her level. Holly Holm could be that person but still a long way to go.

Believe.
    Post Count
    Of course Holly Holm, but you know Dana will make that fight happen too soon.

Unfortunately a majority of the women fighters are close range/boxing/grapplers which plays right into the hands of Rousey.

Post Count
    Decent card. Worth the 5 bucks at BWW's.

Cyborg would beat the outta ronda.

Or throw the women's version of Maia at her.

@RondaRousey might as well change her nickname to Ronda "Vine" Rousey

CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    Woman's mma is a joke. They look so amateur, even Rousey on the feet, like just a regular catfight on the street except it doesn't inevitably resort to hair grabbing

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Woman's mma is a joke. They look so amateur, even Rousey on the feet, like just a regular catfight on the street except it doesn't inevitably resort to hair grabbing
    She would clean your clock and look good doing it.

She needs to fight the Cyborg at any weight. It's the only thing that makes sense.

Post Count
    I wish Julianna Pena didn't get hurt so catastrophically. She has dominated every fight and has a ton of talent and tools. If Ronda stays in the game long enough she could be there.

CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    She would clean your clock and look good doing it.

She needs to fight the Cyborg at any weight. It's the only thing that makes sense.
    Great point. She could beat a guy who's never practiced any combat sport so therefore she doesn't look amateurish on her feet

Btw, friendly reminder that it was the knee to the gut that killed Beth. Those butterfly punches afterwards did nothing but look cool when she eventually collapsed. Watch again if you don't believe me

Thread Information