Pop took his brain back. xellos88330's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have played 5 different Dragon Ball video game les and I can say that Xenoverse is without a doubt, the absolute best.

Reasons:

1. You can create your own character.
    2. The story line is great! Ever want to see Raditz beat Goku, Gohan, and Piccolo? You can help him do it.
    3. It has an MMORPG feel with a level system, equipment, and special abilities that can be learned from different masters in the DragonBall Universe along with the added ability to team up with up to 3 players (online only) to defeat parallel missions. I have yet to test if you can play the missions in a coop mode though. I can't wait to try the World Tournament.
    4. It looks absolutely fantastic on next gen systems.
    5. You can pick from 5 different races. Earthling, Majin, Saiyan, Namekian, and whatever the Frieza was.
    6. The action is fast paced, (at times the speed s me up, but I am not that great at the game..... yet) and the controls are intuitive.
    7. DLC extends the game to Super Saiyan God Goku.
    8. I just love Dragon Ball. LOL!!!

If you are a fan of Dragonball, this is a definite buy. I was hoping for Dragonball Online to come to North America and it never did. This game easily makes up for it.

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I heard this game was really good.

I remain unconvinced and uninterested however.

Thread Information