Struggle: 0 & the biggest choke in Super Bowl history

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    So shocking. When a team gives up more points, their win% drops

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    So shocking. When a team gives up more points, their win% drops
    And yet true franchise guys like Brady, Rodgers, Brees, even Fivehead have managed far better win percentages when their defense fails. Meanwhile, Struggle is a role player who's overly dependent on his defense.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    underrated post imo.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    CN is right, no need to fight it any longer. Struggle is doing nothing anyone couldn't do with that defense and Lynch. He's just an average at best QB lucky to land on a great team. If he played for a team like the Colts he'd suck. He simply can;t throw the ball.

I did have fun with it but knew all along RW wasn't all that. Yep, CN nailed it!

Post Count
    CN is right, no need to fight it any longer. Struggle is doing nothing anyone couldn't do with that defense and Lynch. He's just an average at best QB lucky to land on a great team. If he played for a team like the Colts he'd suck. He simply can;t throw the ball.

I did have fun with it but knew all along RW wasn't all that. Yep, CN nailed it!
    Avante actually dropping truthbombs for the first time in his life.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    And yet true franchise guys like Brady, Rodgers, Brees, even Fivehead have managed far better win percentages when their defense fails. Meanwhile, Struggle is a role player who's overly dependent on his defense.
    & Cam

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

Damn bro. Bringing the goods. Respect to KBL tho

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Avante actually dropping truthbombs for the first time in his life.
    Who couldn't win with that D and a back like Lynch? RW is simply a game manager, a good one but that's all he is and will ever be.

Post Count
    's record in these situations is an atrocious 4-27 (.121)

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    's record in these situations is an atrocious 4-27 (.121)
    Bad team first two years.. Non issue

Post Count
    Bad team first two years.. Non issue
    Bad quarterback... huge issue.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    dumbass like this this is why you're a joke

Post Count
    BTW, Based Anderson has a .200 win percentage in this scenario. Not amazing, but way better than that got . It's obvious who should be starting in Carolina.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    Post Count
    Who couldn't win with that D and a back like Lynch? RW is simply a game manager, a good one but that's all he is and will ever be.
    Nice troll job.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The nice troll job was talking up RW all this time while knowing he's just a game manager on a great team. Who couldn't win in his situation? If he had to throw the ball like Luck, we'd see just how bad at passing he is. Put Luck on the Seahawks and they might not lose a game. Put RW on the Colts and they might win 4/5 games.

How do you throw an INT from the one foot line, sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    Post Count
    The nice troll job was talking up RW all this time while knowing he's just a game manager on a great team. Who couldn't win in his situation? If he had to throw the ball like Luck, we'd see just how bad at passing he is. Put Luck on the Seahawks and they might not lose a game. Put RW on the Colts and they might be win 4/5 games.

How do you throw an INT from the one foot line, sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wilson got them there with that kurse catch. They wouldn't have been in the position to win. Give that rookie DB his props. He made a great play. doesn't take away from the fact Wilson is a champion. Also Luck won't ever ring. Dan Marino of this era.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Wilson got them there with that kurse catch. They wouldn't have been in the position to win. Give that rookie DB his props. He made a great play. doesn't take away from the fact Wilson is a champion. Also Luck won't ever ring. Dan Marino of this era.
    RGIII would be a champion if he had Lynch and that defense. Alex Smith, Geno Smith would have a ring with Lynch and that defense. The Seahawks don't even need a QB.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    BTW, Based Anderson has a .200 win percentage in this scenario. Not amazing, but way better than that got . It's obvious who should be starting in Carolina.
    If you look up points per possession, Cams led Panthers average 2.1 points per possession.. In the top 10. With Derek Anderson at QB? 3rd to last
    spurraider21 Clipper Nation
    Last edited by N0 LyF3 ScRuB; 03-25-2015 at 07:06 AM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    If you look up points per possession, Cams led Panthers average 2.1 points per possession.. In the top 10. With Derek Anderson at QB? 3rd to last
    spurraider21 Clipper Nation
    I don't actually think Anderson > cam

I just don't think cam is very good

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count

That's blasphemy to the guy...he's going to start whining about how Cam is the second coming of the Messiah. You best watch your words, Spurraider.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

Yep the turn around for Carolina was solely based on defense. Maybe next time you'll catch Carolina twice in a year!!

Thread Information