Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , can you kill the doll? I was standing behind her and set my controller down, which pressed the right trigger and thus let off my strong attack right into her back. Thankfully it didn't kill her, but it took most of her health.

LOL that pervert in the wheelchair inside telling me I should go play with the doll.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man Vicar Amelia has to be the easiest boss I have faced so far. Just throw an urn of oil, spam molotovs, use fire paper, and stay close and hack the to death with the cleaver. So much easier than the Blood Starved Beast or Father Gascione, and a bit easier than even Cleric Beast. She is the only boss I have beaten on the first try so far. Eileen the Crow has still been by far my most difficult kill in this game, though I'm sure it'll get a lot worse later on by this game's reputation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man Vicar Amelia has to be the easiest boss I have faced so far. Just throw an urn of oil, spam molotovs, use fire paper, and stay close and hack the to death with the cleaver. So much easier than the Blood Starved Beast or Father Gascione, and a bit easier than even Cleric Beast. She is the only boss I have beaten on the first try so far. Eileen the Crow has still been by far my most difficult kill in this game, though I'm sure it'll get a lot worse later on by this game's reputation.
    Was told Bloodborne is the easiiest of all the souls game..not sure how axcurate that claim is though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL just beat Darkbeast Paarl on the first try too, but it was a way harder fight than Vicar Amelia and I barely survived.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you fought the trio of assholes yet? Can't remember what part that's at

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you fought the trio of assholes yet? Can't remember what part that's at
    Are you talking about the three in Forgotten Woods? One with a sword, one blowing fire, and one shooting fireballs? They weren't too bad. The two witches were pretty hard though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PS4 apprentice race, what's up

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mad bro? You lost one of the elites to poorstation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man you're missing out if you were a Dark Souls 3 fan bro. This game is ridiculous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mad bro? You lost one of the elites to poorstation.
    I'm still PC first man. Whenever possible I would much rather play with ultra graphics at 60 fps on my GTX 970 and Xeon E3-1231v3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man Martyr Logarius was just wrecking me last night.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still PC first man. Whenever possible I would much rather play with ultra graphics at 60 fps on my GTX 970 and Xeon E3-1231v3.
    Beyond the graphics, what's the benefits really?

Most of the new games can now run at a comfortable 60fps. The graphics are negligible these days. These new consoles are like mini computers. The gap is no longer night and day.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beyond the graphics, what's the benefits really?
    First person shooters are much better on PC because of the ability to use mouse and keyboard. Games are cheaper on PC. You don't have to pay to play online on PC. Backwards compatibility isn't an issue on PC, I can play games released on it dating back all the way to the early 1980s with very few exceptions. I can use an XBox 360 controller on PC. It's bigger and more comfortable to use than the Dualshock 4, and has way better battery life. Even turning that stupid light down to the minimum doesn't give the Dualshock 4 much battery life. PC is better because I can upgrade it when games struggle on it, which they always do on consoles at the end of the generation. I can play at native 1440p or 4k and/or at 144 fps if I have the hardware. I can play on a 21:9 aspect ratio if I want. I can use GSync or FreeSync monitors to have the monitor output frames in sync with the gpu rendering them so I don't have to deal with tearing that uncapped framerates introduce or with the input lag that vsync brings. I can hook up three monitors for surround gaming if I'm into racing games or flight simulators. I have way more freedom to game how I want to on PC.

Most of the new games can now run at a comfortable 60fps. The graphics are negligible these days. These new consoles are like mini computers. The gap is no longer night and day.
    The Last Guardian and Final Fantasy XV can't even keep a locked 30 fps. And even though the game is incredible, Bloodborne can't either. Man I wish they put this out on PC because I have the hardware to easily run the game at 60 fps. Uncharted 4 runs at 30 fps. So does Rise of the Tomb Raider, Battlefield 1 MP, Watch Dogs 2, Batman Arkham Knight, Fallout 4, The Witcher 3, Dying Light, and pretty much every other big budget game. I can run all of those at 60 fps on PC and the gap is definitely night and day. I know Nioh supports a 60 fps mode thankfully, but it also drops to 720p to do it.

I don't know where you're getting the idea the PS4 can run games at 60 fps. It can't for the most part. The cpu in the PS4 (as well as PS4 Pro and XBox One/XBox Scorpio) is dog . This garbage Jaguar cpu is hugely weaker than the $65 Intel G4560, for example. It's massively weaker than even low end cpus from 2013 when it launched, such as the AMD FX-6300. I like the PS4 because ultimately I care about the games first and foremost, but I wouldn't even think of buying games for it that I can run on PC. I only buy exclusives. PC is a far superior platform if you're willing to spend more money upfront on the far better hardware.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And now you can actually buy a really killer gaming PC for $100 more than a PS4 Pro. This has a slightly better gpu than the PS4 Pro. The CPU is worlds better, and puts 60 fps gaming on the table for most big budget AAA releases. It also has a faster hard drive than the PS4 Pro. And this is about $30 more than the price should be, as the cpu and motherboard are a little overpriced right now because of the popularity of the just released Pentium G4560.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Pentium G4560 3.5GHz Dual-Core Processor ($75.00 @ B&H)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($73.98 @ Newegg)
    Memory: G.Skill NT Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory ($51.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Western Digital Mainstream 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($47.99 @ Best Buy)
    Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 4GB Video Card ($184.98 @ Newegg)
    Case: Cougar e MicroATX Mini Tower Case ($33.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Power Supply: EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($37.89 @ OutletPC)
    Total: $505.82
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-02-03 11:26 EST-0500
    Last edited by baseline bum; 02-03-2017 at 11:41 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there ever much use for high bloodtinge in this game? It doesn't affect whether or not you can setup stun into visceral attacks with a pistol or blunderbuss, does it? That's just timing isn't it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Late game, high insight becomes a problem in Nightmare Frontier or when fighting Winter Lanterns. Other than that, there really isn't a difference.
    I haven't found the winter lanterns too be too much of a problem in Nightmare Frontier with 55 insight as long as I kill them quickly before they can fill my frenzy bar. If I say doubled my insight to 110 does that double the speed it takes to frenzy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So nioh ( Dark souls and bloodborne clone) fails to achieve the same success and reviews as the fromsoftwarw game. Good game still..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So nioh ( Dark souls and bloodborne clone) fails to achieve the same success and reviews as the fromsoftwarw game. Good game still..
    Your boys at IGN gave it a 9.6

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your boys at IGN gave it a 9.6

To be fair, game is very well received. Mostly 9s and 8.5.

reviwer is Asian..proabaly gave the game .5 for asian setting bonus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hunter's Nightmare is a big step up in difficulty even compared to the chalice dungeons I have done so far. You gotta play this like Central Yharnam in the beginning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man, Orphan of Kos is difficult. I had him like 3-4 hits away from death on maybe my third attempt and haven't even gotten close to that on my five or six subsequent attempts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ummm... what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy ing , the complete edition of Bloodborne is $17.49 on the Playstation Store.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah man that's annoying. So this guy snatched me up in a sack in Cathedral Ward and dropped me in a prison which was hard as , but it turned out to be an awesome place to farm. So I found a lantern to light and went back to Hunter's Dream to upgrade my weapon with the twin shards those ers dropped. Then I find out I can't go back to this prison from Hunter's Dream, and I can't get that er to kidnap me again at Cathedral Ward so I can go back.
    this happened to me too. i have no clue wtf was happening. those dudes with the sacks hit like a truck. that whole area was ing eerie, with those weird little witches that have these really high pitched screams when they die.

i was playin a couple nights ago and my wife woke up from the noise and told me to turn that down

Thread Information