My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Former heavyweight great Evander Holyfield is going for the underdog. Holyfield is backing Manny Pacquiao to hand Floyd Mayweather Jr. the first defeat of his pro career on May 2nd at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Mayweather, 38-years-old, is riding a 47-0 undefeated streak. The two welterweight champions will collide for the WBO/WBC/WBA les on pay-per-view.

Holyfield says everyone will eventually suffer a defeat at some point. He says the fight will be close, with Pacquiao winning a twelve round decision.

“Floyd doesn’t throw nowhere near 100 punches a round,” he says. “He’s more, you know, scientific about it. He really plots a lot. And he sits around and he poses. And this guy [Pacquiao] is all over — fading, moving. That’s just my opinion. I just don’t think [Mayweather] is going to be able to play that plotting, skill Tyson said.

Even Floyd's biggest supporter (B-Hop) is hinting Mayweather's only chance is a rigging which is in order

Hopkins seems to at least partially share Mike Tyson's take on the bout. During his animated analysis of the fight -- which went viral moments after he posted it to YouTube -- Tyson declared that Pacquiao has the kind of tornadic style that gives Mayweather issues. Volume is victory, if you'd prefer the Cliffs Notes.

"Floyd has to produce more than he has before," Hopkins said. "in terms of punching. He's not fighting [Ricky] Hatton. Pacquiao can bring it all night.

I see Floyd making the adjustments," says the self-styled "Executioner," who's theatrical ring entrances and verbose persona made Hopkins one of the last and most authentic characters in the sport. "But by no means will this be a cakewalk. Floyd can just as well lose as win."

Hopkins inhales, a rare pause in a man who talks like he's paid by the word. "I say Floyd wins by controversial decision"

Damn, that's 3 of the most dominating and heavy hitters in the modern boxing era picking the Shrimp to win the fight

Sup flomos?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Honestly, May should win this fight but it's not as promised as people are hoping either. The only interesting factor is Manny's foot speed, in Floyd's fights against guys like Cotto and Canelo he could hit these guys and be on the other side of the ring in seconds. He did this all night long and Floyd actually hits so damn fast its hard to see the punches coming which = hurts like .

The problem for May is that when he hits Manny and goes on the other side of the ring, Manny will be right there. Yes, Canelo hits hard and so does Cotto but Manny has the lambo foot speed to match May. It will create new problems. My prediction is that Manny will have May fighting from the ropes all night and somehow May edges him when Manny gasses by rounds 11-12. However, I wouldn't be stunned if Manny stole a decision.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like some jealousy is brewing, tbh..that greatest of all-time spot is in reach..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sounds like some jealousy is brewing, tbh..that greatest of all-time spot is in reach..
    No it's not, if you seriously think May is even in the same arena as Leonard or Hearn's much less Ali you're kidding yourself. He wouldn't last 10 rounds with those guys. They had the height on him, speed, power, chin, heart.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only thing I know is this.

Mayweather can be technical and scientific all he wants. But like Tyson said, "Everybody got a plan until you get hit" and unlike most of Floyd's recent opponents, Manny brings it 11 out of 12.

I'm supremely confident about this fight NO BS because Pacquiao is coming in this fight with nothing to lose, and for a guy that can present a mismatch like Pac, that spells trouble. He has one objective and that's to hurt Mayweather. Pac's an overall great guy but he really hates Mayweather on a personal level.

I do hope Mayweather is juiced/roided up for this fight. It gives him an illusion that he can walk Manny down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ali is always going to be regarded as the Greatest of all time by Black boxers. Evan Money repeatedly says Ali is the GOAT..

Obviously not because of boxing but political reason and what Ali means for the black community.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

It's well established that all 3 are jealous of Floyd because of his money....Mike Tyson wasnt a boxer...when he faced a prime juiced up Holyfeild who could box..he bit his ears off...

Holyfield looks as if he has some kind of Alzheimer's or that shaking disease that Ali has...in fact he admitted recently that he punched a horse one time..so dude has no credibility....he's a nut case..

B-hop seems like he's on his way to being an Alzheimer's "recipient as well...he's been openly clamoring to fight Mayweather for several years now even saying he could drop to 150 to make the fight...lol....

These guys are all pretty jealous of the money maker....its no secret...the real test is who they're betting on...i bet they wont put their money on Pacman...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "The Greatest" has picked a side in the fight of the century, Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao -- with Muhammad Ali's daughter telling TMZ Sports - "My dad is Team Pacquiao all the way!"

We spoke with Rasheda Ali -- who's very close with her dad -- and she tells us, "My dad really likes Manny. He's a huge fan of his."

"He knows Manny's a great fighter ... but it's more about what he does outside the ring"

sup Kool

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Sounds like a bunch of salty old fighters who are mad that Floyd's better than them, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No it's not, if you seriously think May is even in the same arena as Leonard or Hearn's much less Ali you're kidding yourself. He wouldn't last 10 rounds with those guys. They had the height on him, speed, power, chin, heart.
    Hearn's was a punching bag... lets not kid ourselves. Floyd has dominated his era like no other fighter before. This is why all the jealousy is surfacing from Roy, Mike, Evander, and even Hopkins. Ali was great, but he didn't dominate his era. Tyson never beat a good fighter. Hearns had a glass jaw and scare crow legs. And Leonard cherry picked his opponents. Roy was a track runner, and as soon as he slowed down he was lunch meat. You can see why all of these guys are jealous of Floyd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's well established that all 3 are jealous of Floyd because of his money....Mike Tyson wasnt a boxer...when he faced a prime juiced up Holyfeild who could box..he bit his ears off...

Holyfield looks as if he has some kind of Alzheimer's or that shaking disease that Ali has...in fact he admitted recently that he punched a horse one time..so dude has no credibility....he's a nut case..

B-hop seems like he's on his way to being an Alzheimer's "recipient as well...he's been openly clamoring to fight Mayweather for several years now even saying he could drop to 150 to make the fight...lol....

These guys are all pretty jealous of the money maker....its no secret...the real test is who they're betting on...i bet they wont put their money on Pacman...
    I'm still waiting for those odds to drop...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The Greatest" has picked a side in the fight of the century, Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao -- with Muhammad Ali's daughter telling TMZ Sports - "My dad is Team Pacquiao all the way!"

We spoke with Rasheda Ali -- who's very close with her dad -- and she tells us, "My dad really likes Manny. He's a huge fan of his."

"He knows Manny's a great fighter ... but it's more about what he does outside the ring"

sup Kool
    Ali is delusional these days. He couldn't even attend his Fight Night Charity Event this past weekend.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

sup Kool
    Lol....and....you just be prepared to un ass my cash...are you nervous? Do you wish I would back out on the bet..not a fat chance....get your paper right shrimp....this is like saying MJ picked Kwame so you know he's a winner...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol....and....you just be prepared to un ass my cash...are you nervous? Do you wish I would back out on the bet..not a fat chance....get your paper right shrimp....this is like saying MJ picked Kwame so you know he's a winner...
    actually i was nervous with pac's legs cramping up, but knowing how the boxing industry works, there's no way floyd outpoints manny in this match. this is a corrupt sport and judges will make sure manny wins by Split decision to ensure a rematch dat $500 tho

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    actually i was nervous with pac's legs cramping up, but knowing how the boxing industry works, there's no way floyd outpoints manny in this match. this is a corrupt sport and judges will make sure manny wins by Split decision to ensure a rematch dat $500 tho
    Sounds like you been going to uncle Jed for comfort.....hoping someone will tell you what you want to hear...

You are worried homie I see it all over the way you post....dude chillax its only 500 ing bucks plus the extra 150 you are supposed to send....

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Prime Mike Tyson ala when he was with Cus would demolish Hollyfield. Quit talking out of your ass and sucking Mayweather at the same time...but hey maybe a 's role serves you best.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Prime Mike Tyson ala when he was with Cus would demolish Hollyfield. Quit talking out of your ass and sucking Mayweather at the same time...but hey maybe a 's role serves you best.
    Only if he could've knocked Holyfield out within the first 3 rounds before he tired out....past round 3 and Holyfields chances increase.. ;-) pull your pink panties up you son of a fat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Floyd is paying 1000.00 a meal because they are his last.

Thread Information