Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How do they test for neurochemical imbalances? And yeah I'll have to get a gameplan going.
    A number of methods. Urine test for HPL (measures stress/anxiety), blood test to check platelet levels of dopamine, seratonin, and adrenaline. Just for starters.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You can roll up a newspaper and put in in their ear, light it on fire. If the smoke moves away from their head, they have a positive force inside them. If it moves toward them, they could have mal de ojo.

Get you a glass and a raw huevo. Put said huevo in the glass, put in water to rid evil.. dispose of huevo (do not eat).

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You can roll up a newspaper and put in in their ear, light it on fire. If the smoke moves away from their head, they have a positive force inside them. If it moves toward them, they could have mal de ojo.

Get you a glass and a raw huevo. Put said huevo in the glass, put in water to rid evil.. dispose of huevo (do not eat).

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think adhd meds are overprescribed. What a lot of people have that are getting prescribed them is laziness and/or low intelligence. These are the people who give the therapeutic uses of different adhd drugs a bad name. Basically, it's probably how medical marijuana (like Xanax is already) will be oveprescribed and misused both both doctors and patients.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    ADD and other bull disorders (which were unheard of growing up in the 60s-70s) Is from the parents taking ecstasy in the 80-90s. Scientist , Doctors and medical researchers are still studying the long term effects of this synthetic drug.

It may take 25-30 years before they fully understand the side effects. Keep in mind they been studying the common cold for over 150 years.

Not all ecstasy is made the same mix that with some GMO baby food and a few visits to McDonalds for some delicious Cancer causing artificial chicken nuggets and your child can start to receive SSI benefits like his Autistic sister.

Shootin' like Ed O'Bannon Darius McCrary's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Several reasons. The first of which is that they don't. The prevalence of ADD is something like 9% in children. Which, IMO, is definitely on the high side.

The first problem is that parents want kids to behave like adults. This means if they can't sit still, if they jump around, if they have too much energy... they immediately freak out and take them to a shrink. Shrinks get paid money to prescribe meds, and the entire pharma industry is a racket right now.

Kids are also intaking about 50x more sugar than they did in the 1980s and prior. I mean, I had a lot of candy when I was a kid, but it was moderated by a lot of other stuff that didn't have sugar in it. A grande frappe from Starbucks has like 80g of sugar in it, which is absurd.

Kids are exercising less, recess has been axed at a lot of schools, and they're getting more homework now. More hours of the day spent cooped up -> more of a coiled spring.

There's also a good deal of fear-mongering at work. Parents freak out that their child "might not be normal" if they see any kind of unusual or risky behavior and immediately start self-diagnosing, which leads to an unhealthy feedback loop.
    Perhaps i should have clarified.
    Have you been to grad school?
    The number of young 20s people who are prescribed adderall is simply mind blowing. And far higher than 9%. Far higher.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Perhaps i should have clarified.
    Have you been to grad school?
    The number of young 20s people who are prescribed adderall is simply mind blowing. And far higher than 9%. Far higher.
    Source?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Classical conditioning tbh. Pavlov figured this out a long time ago. Kids are pretty much like dogs, imo

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    If Darwin and the Evolutionists theories were even half right humans would have been immune to all deadly diseases as the theory claims survival of the fittest theory man continues to Evolve but we don't see that do we?

Could ADD be linked to sugar?

Thread Information