Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're way off on your figures. White women rake s over the coals in the court room. It don't matter if its a fake rape charge or spousal support... she got no less than 50 million to honor the gag order. You also forgot the college buddy that Amy forced Jim to kick out of their love nest after a four year stint. He's on the pay roll too. Now if we take his net worth down closer to what he's worth then our numbers change drastically.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...can-net-worth/

So... he's worth 130 million minus Sam's 35%.
    That leaves us at 85.5 million.
    Give Amy 50 million off the top for honoring the gag order Jim put on her.
    That leaves us at 35.5 million.
    Give the Mexican his million off the top.
    That leaves us at 34.5.
    Let's not forget about the ex roommate that was bought a condo. I'd say he got more than the Mexican... let's say 5 million.
    That leaves us at 29.5
    Subtract the 20 million he just got swindled out of for some bad wine investments.
    That leaves us at roughly 10 million for Jim... and that assuming he doesn't donate to charity.

So... basically the is broke, which is why he's liquidating all his assets. Jim is so gullible I can honestly see him walking the streets shirtless when its all said and done.
    I was way the off LOL @ investing in wine and how could I forget the Condo....

let's take off 50 for the tongue ring and another 350 for the tramp stamp that leaves 9,000,000,600.00

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Silly, but funny. The $100 line almost made me spit my water ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I will say this like Dirk, Tim's new is 100x better than his old one.

Assuming it's not a Jefferson ruse/cover-up ... that's how you respond to a cuking ... you make sure you new chick eviscerates the previous one.
    Amy is the gold standard...that Mexican chic ain't getting no money out of him....Amy took her's and then gave some away on top of that....that Mexican chic ain't getting nothing but Timmy Chan dinners...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hilarious thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amy ain't tho. Fucc that flabby flat booty Becky. Timmy is book smart but no common sense. He should have dropped that as soon as his rookie deal expired.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad, dark times for the Lakers....smh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't the agent's cut of the player's salary something ridiculous like 7%?

I also think that 18% tax rate sounds low. Athletes are a prime target for taxation because their salaries are public and they really are salaries. Compare that to wheelers and dealers like Romney, Buffet, or Zuckerburg who have tax law updated for all their deals, gets their salary as shares or ownership, and end up with an effective tax rate of 0%.

The thing Tim has going for him is he doesn't have a posse of chuckleheads demanding cash all the time and getting him into legal trouble. What really kills athletes financially is buying crap for their gluttonous friends and family.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Amy ain't tho. Fucc that flabby flat booty Becky. Timmy is book smart but no common sense. He should have dropped that as soon as his rookie deal expired.
    He thought he was white so thats what he surrounded himself with....look at how he tslks now..super articulate even more so than your above average white guy..he got that white speech imitation down pat....problem is he doesnt think like an above average white guy..they dont allow themselves to be swindled to such a magnitude...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    should've chosen accounting instead of science as his major, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Isn't the agent's cut of the player's salary something ridiculous like 7%?

I also think that 18% tax rate sounds low. Athletes are a prime target for taxation because their salaries are public and they really are salaries. Compare that to wheelers and dealers like Romney, Buffet, or Zuckerburg who have tax law updated for all their deals, gets their salary as shares or ownership, and end up with an effective tax rate of 0%.

The thing Tim has going for him is he doesn't have a posse of chuckleheads demanding cash all the time and getting him into legal trouble. What really kills athletes financially is buying crap for their gluttonous friends and family.

He may not have black gang banger homies ...but he's letting wiggers live with him and buying them condos and ....and who knows what else he's buying them...my homies know they cant live with me and my girl...(if i had a live in girlfriend)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    should've chosen accounting instead of science as his major, tbh.
    I bet there was some athlete grading curve at play here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP making fun of Duncan while his poor ass welched on a few hundred buck wager

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I never mentioned who I was making fun of

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never mentioned who I was making fun of
    right, and I never mentioned who the op is.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    leaving 89 million and $100 dollars

thank you
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i wonder how much those rings could sell for.. maybe 25 grand each? if so he has 90,100,100

man kobe wouldnt have to resort to selling his rings

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We didnt welch because we're poor. We just gangsta like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and white

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gangsta's don't watch Naruto, FWIW.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably worth more than any psychology major from WF in the history of the school.

Thread Information