Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HI- making up. I didn't see any threads about me.
    not lying. it was one of BUMP's alts, or at least it seemed like it. you even asked "Whose alt is this" with your customary .
    then the thread was deleted. the other one was from Culby'sVan, something like that.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    not lying. it was one of BUMP's alts, or at least it seemed like it. you even asked "Whose alt is this" with your customary .
    then the thread was deleted. the other one was from Culby'sVan, something like that.
    I seriously have no clue what you're talking about

Your boy exposed his favorite chick-flick to the world, then snitched to the mods to hide his shame... stop trying to deflect it onto others

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, those of you with 30k plus posts will wake up one morning and try to log in and realize the site has been shut down and that the night before was the last night of your ST career. You will then realize you've been doing nothing but posting on a message board for the past 10 yrs All of you will experience withdrawals from ST addiction syndrome. Some of you will go into a deep state of depression and contemplate ending it all. Others will get their together and face the world. But if it indeed ends soon, I hope it's out of the blue one day.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol, those of you with 30k plus posts will wake up one morning and try to log in and realize the site has been shut down and that the night before was the last night of your ST career. You will then realize you've been doing nothing but posting on a message board for the past 10 yrs All of you will experience withdrawals from ST addiction syndrome. Some of you will go into a deep state of depression and contemplate ending it all. Others will get their together and face the world. But if it indeed ends soon, I hope it's out of the blue one day.
    & of course the Reading Room would be useless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I seriously have no clue what you're talking about

Your boy exposed his favorite chick-flick to the world, then snitched to the mods to hide his shame... stop trying to deflect it onto others
    its old news, and i'm not ashamed. not then and not now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it will have been a good run. the more seriously i take school, the less i go out, and i end up at home/on the comp more often. this place provides a good relief throughout the day and good laughs

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wish you the best Homie.

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I find it hard to believe mods have cliques they care about here.

I dont even know what warrants a delete and what they deem OK to post.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    its old news, and i'm not ashamed. not then and not now
    Yet you got the thread deleted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet you got the thread deleted.
    i'm pissed about it too. was funny to see a such a collection of pussies cry about me in one thread

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    i'm pissed about it too. was funny to see a such a collection of pussies cry about me in one thread
    Apparently not, since you snitched to get it taken down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if that's what you've gotta convince yourself to sleep better, so be it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I often wonder what life would be like being a mod/admin on ST.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6 years have went by in a blink for me. Just seems like yesterday.

It's almost scary.
    Time waits for none of us sir, only getting older.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    STresurrected.com

Remember the name. If this forum goes down I'm bringing it back from the dead tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6 years have went by in a blink for me. Just seems like yesterday.

It's almost scary.
    Time waits for none of us sir, only getting older.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's seriously going to be ing hilarious to see this forum heavily moderated. I can see certain posters adapting to it but others like Clipper Nation and Koolaid will be banned within hours

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So where is this coming from? I remember ST disappearing for some days last summer...then beeing extended for one year.

Is this for sure the end?

comeattheKINGbestnotmiss rogues's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Waking up I thought I'd see spurraider21 trying to save face from that embarrassing post. in' mods deleting that thread.

spurraider21 snitching like a ing got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Hey spurraider21....

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Pretty much sums it up. I also predict Dale finally leaves the house to pay his ticket but dies on the way there and Kool discovers Grindr and fulfills his destiny.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Waking up I thought I'd see spurraider21 trying to save face from that embarrassing post. in' mods deleting that thread.

spurraider21 snitching like a ing got
    WTF? What a ing chode.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know this is the nba forum......But the original thread was lame. This thread is lame. Too many of you are fighting for e cred like vultures fighting over a dead carcass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know this is the nba forum......But the original thread was lame. This thread is lame. Too many of you are fighting for e cred like vultures fighting over a dead carcass.
    90% of the NBA Forum is guys calling each other gots or snitches. The other 10% is people trying to figure out how much money Timmy still has left....

Thread Information