Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Proof you have never experienced a social or party life
    Says Larry the Lounge Lizard, 65 year old fatass.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What's your point as it relates to the OP? Or was the point just so you can say you have employees?
    GFY

What is the point of YOUR post? Just to show that you are a grumpy little ?
    Last edited by CosmicCowboy; 03-28-2015 at 03:56 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Why would that be a problem? using a designated driver is the best way not to drive drunk. Getting a first time DUI doesn't mean you have to stop drinking...it just means you have to stop drinking and driving.

IIRC,
    If you're at the point where you have the breathalyzer installed in your car in SA, chances are you're not supposed to drink at all.

I'll ask my buddy if he remembers the deal, even after he had the ankle alcohol monitor taken off

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    GFYWhat is the point of YOUR post? Just to show that you are a grumpy little ?
    Next time, when you talk about your bossness, you should post that pic of you holding those hundreds. Nth at was really cool. I don't know which is more impressive. That you have employees or that you make $600 a week.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Why would that be a problem? using a designated driver is the best way not to drive drunk. Getting a first time DUI doesn't mean you have to stop drinking...it just means you have to stop drinking and driving.
    Yeah, first time dui, you don't automatically get a breathalyzer in bexar county just yet it looks like.

My buddy was on his second dui arrest and on probation, judge ordered him to be abstinent. Had to take an etg test once a week.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    Designated Driver
    - GF: of course. But at that point I'm going out less and less if I'm already dating

- Friend: unless you go out on a weekly basis, who is willing to spend their entire day/night [Don't return home til 2-3 AM] to drive your ass around? How do you pay them back other than returning the favor the following week? "I'll be your designated driver next Month" just doesn't work.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    It was a pilot program here for L.A. County, Oakland County, and I believe one more county for about 4 years. Apparently, its worked because they're launching it as a complete program. It won't stop people risking their license because, well, the whole 80 times is real to some. I had a friend who had to put the breathalyzer into their car and he drank one night and tried to operate but had his car locked up since he violated. That got a little more expensive.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    It was a pilot program here for L.A. County, Oakland County, and I believe one more county for about 4 years. Apparently, its worked because they're launching it as a complete program. It won't stop people risking their license because, well, the whole 80 times is real to some. I had a friend who had to put the breathalyzer into their car and he drank one night and tried to operate but had his car locked up since he violated. That got a little more expensive.
    Guy stated a story in our program

His date blew into the breathalyzer throughout the night. He dropped her off and knew his home was under 2 miles away. So he just rode it til it gave out and then he walked home the rest of the way

Thread Information