you sound unsure
    You sound unswole

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Hi I'm 35 have a psychology degree bench 135 Max and as soon as 5 years ago worked for minimum wage..can anyone guess which poster I am lol

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

where is bump these days? he fail out of tech?
    lol he ain't sucking on his baby mama's teat for sustenance and bragging about her father's condo in breck, that's for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hi I'm 35 have a psychology degree bench 135 Max and as soon as 5 years ago worked for minimum wage..can anyone guess which poster I am lol
    Definitely not non-Clitoris Nation, he's 26 and a virgin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you own a cabin in Breck?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Nazi getting beat down like it was WWII again.
    My . Thanks for saving us from facism until Bush.
    You're welcome, scrah. Few Americans appreciate the sacrifices made by Lord Stalin and the Victorious Red Army in the name of world freedom in the face of evil Nazi aggression.
    Damn all those master race s in Berlin 1945 getting it with no consent. You guys know how to win a war.

Oh man XD you're so ing stupid. Yeah Bush was such a fascist. You do know George Washington and Thomas Jefferson only allowed white males to vote and had slaves. They only allowed people of European ancestry to come to US. So in your simplistic head they're Nazis and KKK since they're white supremacist (just to show how simplistic you are with false equivalency). And I'm sure they'd hate gots. Oh wait, they did (as it was illegal in the US until recently). Who said I worshiped Hitler? At least the Reich made advancements that basement-bum aka stalin never could from his basement. Hitler was an idiot when it came to war. You didn't win any points or crush my spirit because I'm not a Hitler worshiper. I just despise worthless sub-humans like you (hint: not everyone who hates you is a Hitler worshiper...you single cell brained organism). You're just too stupid to realize Hitler isn't everything. Every military invention we use today came from the Reich. We dropped on the moon only when we pardoned one of their scientist. Domestic discoveries like smoking to lung cancer. Russia was a hole that did nothing, starved to death, and then collapsed (and the winter saved Russia, not their troops as the German army was at Moscow). And the society you create today is . Sorry Communist butthole.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh man XD you're so ing stupid. Yeah Bush was such a fascist. You do know George Washington and Thomas Jefferson only allowed white males to vote and had slaves. They only allowed people of European ancestry to come to US. So in your simplistic head they're Nazis and KKK since they're white supremacist (just to show how simplistic you are with false equivalency). And I'm sure they'd hate gots. Oh wait, they did (as it was illegal in the US until recently). Who said I worshiped Hitler? At least the Reich made advancements that basement-bum aka stalin never could from his basement. Hitler was an idiot when it came to war. You didn't win any points or crush my spirit because I'm not a Hitler worshiper. I just despise worthless sub-humans like you (hint: not everyone who hates you is a Hitler worshiper...you single cell brained organism). You're just too stupid to realize Hitler isn't everything. Every military invention we use today came from the Reich. We dropped on the moon only when we pardoned one of their scientist. Domestic discoveries like smoking to lung cancer. Russia was a hole that did nothing, starved to death, and then collapsed (and the winter saved Russia, not their troops as the German army was at Moscow). And the society you create today is . Sorry Communist butthole.
    Surely one of the master race's great military minds should have figured packing a coat in the winter was a good idea.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    the war was supposed to be over before winter, and then those stupid ing WOP's had to go and attack greece and then cry for help. you know as well as i know that your ass was grass and only that plus an unusually early winter saved you. what's up with the commie love shtick, you some sort of Russoboo?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol he ain't sucking on his baby mama's teat for sustenance and bragging about her father's condo in breck, that's for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The biggest mistake Hitler made was declaring war on Russia without obliterating the Urine Kingdom first tbh. Russians were pussies they wouldn't dare to with the Reich. It was the Urine Kingdom that declared war on Reich, not the other way around, and aggravated a regional war to the global scale. The UK ers knew the Reich would have to cross the sea to defeat them, which was obviously beyond the Reich's power at that time when the royal navy had absolute superiority to kriegsmarine. It didn't mean the Reich couldn't beat the British ers, but it generally takes a long time to build a strong navy, a much longer time than building a strong army/air-force needs. The Reich should've just set up a defensive line along the Russian-Polish border and made sure it wouldn't fall into a joke like the Maginot line, or simply made Poland a puppet state and a buffer between Russia and Reich as Erich von Manstein suggested.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Agreed rogue, it was all the British and French warmongers who encouraged poland not to negotiate in good faith with the reich. It's like the crab in the bucket, always trying to pull the other one down.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    m>s has seriously gotten under a bunch of you guys' skin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're welcome, scrah. Few Americans appreciate the sacrifices made by Lord Stalin and the Victorious Red Army in the name of world freedom in the face of evil Nazi aggression.
    sup stalin. I was thinking of making this my next sig; any bets on when someone will cry about it?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    damn lol

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    sup stalin. I was thinking of making this my next sig; any bets on when someone will cry about it?

Only if they are truly ignorant will they cry about the honesty in your dressed up chimps. Though, your current sig is way better, the anti Chinese rant by that angry old nig president is hilarious, IMO TBH.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    ☭ мой негр Сталин ☭

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Surely one of the master race's great military minds should have figured packing a coat in the winter was a good idea.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jeebus man, it's a good sig, but the bike has to be there too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jeebus man, it's a good sig, but the bike has to be there too.
    scroll down a bit in my sig

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only if they are truly ignorant will they cry about the honesty in your dressed up chimps. Though, your current sig is way better, the anti Chinese rant by that angry old nig president is hilarious, IMO TBH.
    truth. it's a great sig as apefrica is almost always saying whitey! but now they're like white people pls save us

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    truth. it's a great sig as apefrica is almost always saying whitey! but now they're like white people pls save us

Thread Information