My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This game is getting insane reviews. 92 on Metacritic at last check, which would make it one of the highest rated games there of all-time.

I just picked it up. Let you all know how it plays.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game reviews can suck my balls after that piece of GTA IV got a perfect 10 from IGN and everyone else too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game reviews can suck my balls after that piece of GTA IV got a perfect 10 from IGN and everyone else too.
    IGN is awful but it doesn't mean all publications are. I like Giant Bomb and Rock Paper Shotgun. It also has an 8.9 user rating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IGN is awful but it doesn't mean all publications are. I like Giant Bomb and Rock Paper Shotgun. It also has an 8.9 user rating.
    Have you played Dragon Age Inquisition? It would be interesting to see the two compared. DAI is a lot of fun, but not ing blow me away fun like Skyrim was when I got it. That's still the king of action RPGs for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you played Dragon Age Inquisition? It would be interesting to see the two compared. DAI is a lot of fun, but not ing blow me away fun like Skyrim was when I got it. That's still the king of action RPGs for me.
    I haven't played any of the Dragon Ages, sadly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't played any of the Dragon Ages, sadly.
    Some of the levels are just jaw dropping. Emerald Graves is the most impressive dense forest I have ever seen in a game. The Western Approach has a really beautiful desert. I have only been to maybe 4 or 5 areas so far, so I imagine there's a lot more coming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fuccck..120hz w/ G-Sync..

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cry, what's the consensus so far? gimme as detailed breakdown as possible please, I'm in the market for a good RPG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This, or Divinity OS?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cry, what's the consensus so far? gimme as detailed breakdown as possible please, I'm in the market for a good RPG.
    Dude, I really haven't had a chance to play it.

Planning to get on it STAT, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This, or Divinity OS?
    Completely different. Divinity is more geared toward multiplayer online, this is similar to Baldur's Gate. I think I prefer this one. There's a lot of hunting for random to do in DOS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Divinity OS was fun when you get the right mix of characters and learn to make the most of your turns, but God damn I wouldn't have been able to finish any of the quest lines without going online to get the answer.. it's pretty merciless, they give you no clue what needs to be done in most cases.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Divinity OS was fun when you get the right mix of characters and learn to make the most of your turns, but God damn I wouldn't have been able to finish any of the quest lines without going online to get the answer.. it's pretty merciless, they give you no clue what needs to be done in most cases.
    Yep. It's stupid. No hints, no direction, you basically have to wander around and talk to EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE TOWN to finish the first ing quest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. It's stupid. No hints, no direction, you basically have to wander around and talk to EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE TOWN to finish the first ing quest.
    Yup. And not only talk to every single person, check every item in every house looking for secret doors or keys and .. that was real stupid.

Thread Information