Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You throw against the wall and use a selective memory.
    You just described 90% of ST posters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You throw against the wall and use a selective memory.
    nope try again.

with the exception of maybe one or two posters, I have made the most correct trade and signing calls in the last two years.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have made numerous correct calls about off season moves and trade deadlines tbh. I won't disclose my real iden y, obviously...but to name a few of my calls.

- Goran Dragic leaving the Suns for either Miami or LA two months before the deadline.

- Kevin Love leaving for Boston, Miami or Cleveland

- Brook Lopez didn't get traded but the team said they wanted to trade him..but nothing happend. Still doesn't mean I was wrong...

Leonard is a 50/50 situation..All depending on Leonard's trust level.
    Facepalm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. The Spurs will match any offer sheet for Leonard, so he'll be a Spur next season.

2. He'll get the max unless he chooses to take less and that is unlikely in the extreme.

3. With the huge cap increase coming in 2016, Leonard at the 2015 max will be a bargain.

4. The only real question is the length of the deal. The Spurs could have locked him up for five years last summer, now we'll see.

5. Lol sources.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"Based on my incredible sources, contacts, and intuition, he might leave. Also, he might not."

Thanks, bud. I needed that laugh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's absolutely no fear that Kawhi takes an offer somewhere else. The scenario Spurs fans should be worrying about is he takes a one year offer and looks for the really big money in 2016, when the salary cap is going to be much bigger.
    The scenario the Spurs fans should be worrying about is that the Spurs sign him to a multi-year deal at the max and he fades next season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, the worst case for the Spurs is if he signs a one or two year only max deal... that would entail a risk for him, but also a larger payday in the future...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I want supermodels. Doesn't mean its going to happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have repeatedly gave you guys predictions that happened afterwards. I'm not going to disclose my sources and where I get my information..That's incredibly stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kid has knees tendinitis. Non-issue for the next two years, I think. After that, who knows? It's chronic if I'm not mistaken.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nope try again.

with the exception of maybe one or two posters, I have made the most correct trade and signing calls in the last two years.
    Why do I have to try? It is your assertion much like how you try and divide us into groups and your other trolling we have no reason to believe you. You have no proof of your claim and from reading your takes in general you oversimplify and have difficulty with talking about the sport as it is played on the floor. You bias stats you pull off of bball reference and that is about the extent of your analysis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kid has knees tendinitis. Non-issue for the next two years, I think. After that, who knows? It's chronic if I'm not mistaken.
    If it was chronic then it's unlikely to disappear for 2 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My predictions coming true afterwards is proof.

Why would I disclose my sources, since I am assuming that's the proof you guys are looking for..?

That would be suicide on my part.

Three And Counting ...
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Special K will be a Spur for a long time. The Spurs will find a way to keep him without giving him the max, either a huge signing bouns or Incentives and will use the max on a free agent like Kevin Love or use the money to bring over our over seas players
    The only way he gets the max is if Duncan retires. I think Ginobilli comes back on a one year deal. Bonner and Ayers are gone

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just described 90% of ST posters.
    90% are the same troll so I guess you have a point but most people aren't remotely so obnoxiously vainglorious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have made numerous correct calls about off season moves and trade deadlines tbh. I won't disclose my real iden y, obviously...but to name a few of my calls.

- Goran Dragic leaving the Suns for either Miami or LA two months before the deadline.

- Kevin Love leaving for Boston, Miami or Cleveland

- Brook Lopez didn't get traded but the team said they wanted to trade him..but nothing happend. Still doesn't mean I was wrong...

Leonard is a 50/50 situation..All depending on Leonard's trust level.
    sad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs FO doesn't often lose players they want to keep. Leonard has gone on record saying he'd like to stay here. It'll probably take the max, but he'll stay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, the worst case for the Spurs is if he signs a one or two year only max deal... that would entail a risk for him, but also a larger payday in the future...
    This

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. The Spurs will match any offer sheet for Leonard, so he'll be a Spur next season.

2. He'll get the max unless he chooses to take less and that is unlikely in the extreme.

3. With the huge cap increase coming in 2016, Leonard at the 2015 max will be a bargain.

4. The only real question is the length of the deal. The Spurs could have locked him up for five years last summer, now we'll see.

5. Lol sources.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it was chronic then it's unlikely to disappear for 2 years.
    It gets worse with the age.

http://physioworks.com.au/injuries-c...s-tendinopathy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My predictions coming true afterwards is proof.

Why would I disclose my sources, since I am assuming that's the proof you guys are looking for..?

That would be suicide on my part.
    I don't give a about your sources and demonstrating some success demonstrates nothing. It is about efficiency and your ty takes are on a thread by thread basis. Even your take on how to demonstrate your reliability is . If you are batting .100 you are going to get 3 hits in 30 AB. You still suck if you name the 3 hits and wave your hands.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quote the substantive portion of the article. I found them talking about degeneration onset in older people ie senior citizens not anything on prime athletes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL APO needing attention

Ok heres a scenario. Imagine Kawhi or his Agent know early that Duncan and gino are gone. Kawhi reads spurstalk and hates Parker. Kawhi asks the spurs if they are tanking. Spurs say Yes. Spurs are classy and let KAwhi sing and trade somewhere else.

I think this scenario becomes more likely a year or two into the deal. If Kawhi is even 80% of the player he is now his contract will be tradeable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quote the substantive portion of the article. I found them talking about degeneration onset in older people ie senior citizens not anything on prime athletes.
    I saw it years ago, when I had som issues in my knee. I will search a better article and post it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw it years ago, when I had som issues in my knee. I will search a better article and post it.
    I'm not saying this to slam you but I wouldn't take your personal experiences as really comparable with those of an NBA athlete. I have heard of chronic tendinitis but not all jumpers knee is chronic. I've had it before too and that is not what I was told.

Thread Information