Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no but posters like you like to trash no matter what so there is that...

There is nothing in the next possessions that was forced or not in the flow of the game except one transition (and we already talked about it) where Parker was stuck in a messy situation and has been bailed out by the refs.

Parker fed Kawhi on 4 of 7 FGAs going after a mismatch, this is something we know, the rest is ing for the sake of ing.
    I'm not saying he flat out denied Kawhi the ball. I actually thought he went out of his way to get Kawhi the ball on the corner 3.

My problem is, Enrique is 32. We know what we have with him. What exactly is he trying to prove by going into 'closer' mode (more like hero mode but that is beside the point) once Kawhi helped build a double digit lead?

I think Kawhi should've been force fed as long as he was draining shots. Not bc he is a better closer than Rique yet
    yet but bc that would do wonders for his confidence in the clutch. For Enrique it does nothing since he's a vet with tons of closing experience.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did he only have one FGA after that? Did someone else go into heromode to steal his moment?
    Steal his moment?
    Are you Fckn kidding?

Moments are made WITHIN the context of the TEAM winning. You strive to make fanciful team acrimony based on your delusional needs to like a player. I swear to God you are a middle school girl.

Btw, KLs hots ended on a shot in which he had a wide open jumper and he was horribly out of rhythm. His body took a really strange route into what had been a thing of beauty. He was thinking on something that should be all muscle memory. Which leads to my belief he is not a true scorer, he has a conscience. The perfect Spur imo.

And I thoroughly enjoyed the display, he took another step forward last nite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steal his moment?
    Are you Fckn kidding?

Moments are made WITHIN the context of the TEAM winning. You strive to make fanciful team acrimony based on your delusional needs to like a player. I swear to God you are a middle school girl.

Btw, KLs hots ended on a shot in which he had a wide open jumper and he was horribly out of rhythm. His body took a really strange route into what had been a thing of beauty. He was thinking on something that should be all muscle memory. Which leads to my belief he is not a true scorer, he has a conscience. The perfect Spur imo.

Well said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steal his moment?
    Are you Fckn kidding?

He took his next shot after not touching the ball the previous 3-4 possessions actually. 15 straight points on perfect shooting and gets 1 FGA the rest of the way...how is that reasonable? He's a dude that's still figuring out just how good he can be and you go away from him when he's in a zone lie that. outta here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not the point bro. The point is Parker could have forced shots but he realized that Kawhi had defensive mismatches and got him the ball over and over and over. Then when Parker had opportunities to score, he took them. Then, when he had Tiago on a break, he dished. It was amazing offense all around and led to us winning the game. Here's what I have bad to say about Parker: he didn't do the same in the first half. He took a few shots that were forced and a few other floaters that didn't go down. He wasn't scoring or assisting at all in the first half...out of rhythm. Then things started falling for him in the second half and when he saw Kawhi getting hot (scoring 6 in a row), he got the ball to him the next 4 possessions.

I'm not sure how long you guys have been watching the Spurs but this elite level of play isn't going to last forever. Maybe you guys didn't have to endure the Robinson era or worse, just before it. But if winning games and championships isn't enough for you guys, it's going to be rough for you when the time comes when we aren't a contender every year.
    Its just like yall to bring irrelevant subjects to the main topis like your whole 2nd paragraph when it comes to defending TP.

I agree TP did well last game but he didnt do anything exceptional, which is fine as long as he plays within the system. But don't you realize that by giving TP so much props for an OK game just prove how bad he's playing this (and the past season)?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi going to the next level offensively is a consistent reliable jumper.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He took his next shot after not touching the ball the previous 3-4 possessions actually. 15 straight points on perfect shooting and gets 1 FGA the rest of the way...how is that reasonable? He's a dude that's still figuring out just how good he can be and you go away from him. outta here.
    Its reasonable because we were still scoring. When a guy hits 15 straight the opponents have a tendency to overplay that player and deny, if they are smart. Then we, the TEAM, take advantage of that. KL opened them up and clear penetrations ensued, exactly what a TEAM wishes for.

His moment... For christsakes you root for the wrong team. Kobe will hopefully be back next year for fans like you. Go follow Stephon Marbury in the Chinese league meantime...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did he only have one FGA after that? Did someone else go into heromode to steal his moment?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol @ all the got parker fans. of course that french scrub had to pass the ball, pop would tear him a new asshole if he ignored kawhi while he was in his zone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Over 7 FGMs or FTs, Parker gave the last pass on 4, 2 from Green and one was Kawhi creating for himself... but parker does not like him tbh... he was obliged

dominant stretch from Kawhi
    im surprised you can type with parkers up your ass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its reasonable because we were still scoring. When a guy hits 15 straight the opponents have a tendency to overplay that player and deny, if they are smart. Then we, the TEAM, take advantage of that. KL opened them up and clear penetrations ensued, exactly what a TEAM wishes for.

His moment... For christsakes you root for the wrong team. Kobe will hopefully be back next year for fans like you. Go follow Stephon Marbury in the Chinese league meantime...
    Kawhi is going to have to close for the Spurs in the near future. Until then he needs to have his moments here or there where he closes to build up his confidence. Yesterday was a perfect opportunity to allow for one of those moments.

It has nothing to do with points. It has to do with the ridiculousness of the whole situation...15 straight points on perfect shooting and they go away from him bc a 32 yr old, experienced vet with nothing to prove feels like he needs to go into 'closer' mode? Please.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Enriquesuckers trying to give Enrique the credit for Kawhi's clutchness.

"But, but, Enrique passed Kawhi the ball!" Yet they want to ignore how Enrique then started freezing out Kawhi because of his jealousy

These player fans have no shame and should head over to Lakersground, where they'd fit in perfectly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh well...

I can't count the number of times that Parker pushes the ball down the court with numbers and then doesn't pass to an open player but instead pulls the ball back out and sets up the offense. And THEN immediately tries to dribble drive after the D is set.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Enriquesuckers trying to give Enrique the credit for Kawhi's clutchness.

"But, but, Enrique passed Kawhi the ball!" Yet they want to ignore how Enrique then started freezing out Kawhi because of his jealousy

These player fans have no shame and should head over to Lakersground, where they'd fit in perfectly.
    it's getting pathetic tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    to kawhi tho, the real mvp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    to kawhi tho, the real mvp.
    We go as far as that cold blooded autistic takes us tbh

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't you guys ever get tired of ging up threads with Parker bull ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We go as far as that cold blooded autistic takes us tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't you guys ever get tired of ging up threads with Parker bull ?
    brazil was the one that started crying about it. this was a kawhi thread and he had to bring up parker some unknown reason.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    If/when Kawhi leaves the Spurs, it's because of Enrique's selfishness and all the gy-ass foreign fans who hate him and don't give him any credit. If his name was Pierre Leonardo, I bet he wouldn't be getting anywhere near as much hate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If/when Kawhi leaves the Spurs, it's because of Enrique's selfishness and all the gy-ass foreign fans who hate him and don't give him any credit. If his name was Pierre Leonardo, I bet he wouldn't be getting anywhere near as much hate.
    I can't imagine how bad it would be here if Parker is still on the team and Leonard is gone. In that situation, I would assume that Bonner is re-upped and motions are in place to bring back Jefferson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't imagine how bad it would be here if Parker is still on the team and Leonard is gone. In that situation, I would assume that Bonner is re-upped and motions are in place to bring back Jefferson.
    And Id die watching a game

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    brazil was the one that started crying about it. this was a kawhi thread and he had to bring up parker some unknown reason.
    ...I saw that. Are all French so worried about being conquered that they have to preemptive strike like that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...I saw that. Are all French so worried about being conquered that they have to preemptive strike like that?

And yes, I'm guessing so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's always fun to see Spurs play well and have shooting streaks. Fifteen is a pretty good achievement for Kwahi.

Manu Ginobili scores 18 straight points after Pop ejection - YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmtJzxfGAzw

Manu Ginobili Scores 24 Straight Points Agaist the Hawks 22/02/07 - YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYFJ91zcPVc

Thread Information