my nig i figured this out during our evolution discussions
    i'm Forrest gump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a simple person. I don't need a big a flashy house or flashy car to be happy. I want to build a cabin that's 200 square feet and live in that, tbh.
    Same here, I used to be after the material things when I was younger. Realized it doesn't make you happy at all. I remember buying a m3 I could easily afford and regretting buying it that night it's a good feeling not having debt. I learned to live simple after seeing family be in debt up to their eyes all my life and never wanting to be in that situation. Debt is a life sucker. Some days I think of quitting my job and traveling for a few years while I'm still young.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes i'm jealous of the guy who has to pay for sex and is so easily baited on an online forum
    No. You're jealous of the guy that makes 7 times your salary and posted proof to back it up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some days I think of quitting my job and traveling for a few years while I'm still young.
    You should do it, tbh.

It's totally worth it. I lived in Brussels, Rome, and Zurich for a period of 6 years and would never trade it back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is this itslavish from ig. lol same trolling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. You're jealous of the guy that makes 7 times your salary and posted proof to back it up

I make as much money as I want when I want. I can make 8 to to k in a week if I need to. I have proof but I'm not so insecure that I have to post my w2 in an online forum. No one really cares about how much money you make. You are obviously a loser if you have to pay for sex and care about what a bunch of posters on ST think. Keep pimping.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should do it, tbh.

It's totally worth it. I lived in Brussels, Rome, and Zurich for a period of 6 years and would never trade it back
    Im jealous tbh, I'm in early 20s so it probably be a good time to do it and worry about a job later.

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    So you're ballin, ing supermodels and living the high life....yet you live here? Legit stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP, I believe you, but it would be more convincing if you posted the entire thing, uncensored, tbh..

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Im jealous tbh, I'm in early 20s so it probably be a good time to do it and worry about a job later.
    in this economy you're crazy to walk away from a good thing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're serious about it, PM me. I can hook you up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is this itslavish from ig. lol same trolling
    never figured out if he's legit or not. If he's trolling he does it pretty well having access to all those rolls royces, he has a new account. I still at the video he made strapping 5k to a baloon and calling people peasants as he let it go

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP, I believe you, but it would be more convincing if you posted the entire thing, uncensored, tbh..
    What are you talking? that was as uncensored as you can get.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wants the SSN to verify its you tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same here, I used to be after the material things when I was younger. Realized it doesn't make you happy at all. I remember buying a m3 I could easily afford and regretting buying it that night it's a good feeling not having debt. I learned to live simple after seeing family be in debt up to their eyes all my life and never wanting to be in that situation. Debt is a life sucker. Some days I think of quitting my job and traveling for a few years while I'm still young.
    Now you've figured out life. I travel when I want and live simply and not above by means. It's about the (good and caring people and experiences in your life and being happy without material things. So many people get into debt just to keep up with other people who really don't give a about them. I remember when I made my first 10k in a month I though I'd be happy. I wasn't any happier then than I was before because I was looking for the wrong things in life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I make as much money as I want when I want. I can make 8 to to k in a week if I need to. I have proof but I'm not so insecure that I have to post my w2 in an online forum. No one really cares about how much money you make. You are obviously a loser if you have to pay for sex and care about what a bunch of posters on ST think. Keep pimping.
    this poor ass

can't afford toilet paper

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you're ballin, ing supermodels and living the high life....yet you live here? Legit stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Name, SSN, etc obviously..your picture is just the numbers..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Name, SSN, etc obviously..
    Sure thing. Go first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure thing. Go first.
    Its your thread about your personal income, though..just saying..

A name and iden y confirmation would go a long way in proving how alpha you are IMO..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this poor ass

can't afford toilet paper
    You really are exposing yourself as a huge loser in real life. You remind me of that rich kid who killed those chicks because he had zero friends and couldn't even get a girl to talk to him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It ain't cheese if it's less than a mil

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Post your W2 got
    Anybody can operate excel and punch in a few numbers, why don't you post something which shows your wealth?

Like this, a simple luxury worth more than your yearly salary before taxes.

Thread Information