Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Now you're just rambling on stupid , you go ahead and worship the ground women walk on and praise them for ability to work in an industry that they don't belong in because some feminists are pushing their agenda everywhere it shouldn't be. Just like the Michael Sam publicity stunt, this would be cute for like 2 weeks then she's gone just like he is.
    You obviously don't understand the work world my man. Well I do. This is all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$ son, ok? This is no longer about Willie and how he and his little buddies feel about hoes, ok? This is a multi billion dollar business, ya understand this? This goes far beyond what players think, ok? They are a dime a dozen as we see every season.

If the owner makes it clear he wants a woman coach that's how it will be and if you want to be a part of the team you will go with the program, that's how it is out there in the grown up world. The bottom line is $$$$$, not who you want, don't want, respect, like, whatever....ok?

Come on little guy, I shouldn't have to tell you that.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You obviously don't understand the work world my man. Well I do. This is all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$ son, ok? This is no longer about Willie and how he and his little buddies feel about hoes, ok? This is a multi billion dollar business, ya understand this? This goes far beyond what players think, ok? They are a dime a dozen as we see every season.

If the owner makes it clear he wants a woman coach that's how it will be and if you want to be a part of the team you will go with the program, that's how it is out there in the grown up world. The bottom line is $$$$$, not who you want, don't want, respect, like, whatever....ok?

Come on little guy, I shouldn't have to tell you that.
    I'm summary, you're an old got and a pedophile.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm summary, you're an old got and a pedophile.
    In summary you just had your dumb ass handed to you and don't know how to act. Dude, grow the up and learn a few things, stop with the immaturity you show, ok? This....the players will.....hahaha!!!!!!!!! The players will do what the they are told to do, ok slick?

Thread Information